UK: We’re racist, we’re racist, and that’s the way we like it

I imagine England with Alec Guinness flying a spitfire over the white cliffs of dover. Not a bunch of immigrant nig nogs demanding rights they won't themselves give in their homelands, so I am not feeling their pain here.

Last edited:
The left has murdered at least 150,000,000 people since 1917 and the Marxist idiots in this forum are pooping their panties because they can't disarm the right so they can do the same to them. Has it ever dawned on all you faux communists why it is that tens of millions of Americans on the right arm themselves to the teeth? That murdering bastard Clinton would be a good place to start your reflections on the matter. Dump your vapid clichés and think a little deeper.

Are you one of those right-wing nutcases that think that the Fascists and Nazis are leftists, LOL

Dump your vapid clichés and think a little deeper: 20th Century Democide

My mother-in-law is the daughter of an Army officer (loyal to the democratically elected government) and the grand daughter of a Frente Popular MP, elected in 1936. Both of them, and many other family members died in the siege of Madrid or fighting the right-wing Fascists elsewhere in Spain. So go take your fabricated, cartoon political theories and stick them up your arse. You haven't a clue, son.

and meanwhile in France, the popularity of Dieudonne' M'bala M'bala continues to grow.

You see, racism is only racist as determined by who is engaged in it and who is being attacked by it. Whites or Jews are not allowed to engage in it, but they are allowed to be on the receiving end of it. Muslims and Blacks are allowed to engage in it all they want, but the shit hits the fan if they receive it.

make no mistake -- what the British soccer hooligans did was wrong, as nobody should have to endure intimidation based solely on their race. Why not adopt this attitude for EVERYBODY, however, as this current political climate born of identity politics creates such monumental double standards that the very people who complain about racism are too often those who are engaging in ten times the amount.
Dieudonne is being charged for "hate speech", because he criticized Jews, a protected group.

I thought French politicians was about "free speech" and "We are Charlie"? Well I guess only for certain groups.

BBC News - Paris attacks Dieudonne held as France tackles hate speech

Jews are super protected in Europe from hate speech, they have special protections that other people, Black, White or Asian don't have.

Designer John Galliano was found guilty in a French court of making anti-Semitic remarks in 2011, he had to pay a fine as I recall, and was fired by Dior, his employer.

If Jews are protected from hate speech, why are there so many of you subhumans who do nothing but indulge in it?

Aww look at the libturds on here wanting to stop free speech. If some racist nutbag wants to be racist and write racist posts, they have that right, like it or not. Now run to the NSA, FBI, homeland security or wherever you like and tell them to stop these racist posts. You will be laughed at.

Did you not see racist British thugs pushing a black man and forcibly preventing him from boarding the train? This a racial crime committed in public on public property. This is not a free speech.

This is just more posturing from the usual suspects. Nothing will happen and none of the offenders will be charged. Just more scare tactics to frighten the herd into conformity.

You people do not understand any other language other than force. It seems like there is no human side to your ilk to appeal to.

I imagine England with Alec Guinness flying a spitfire over the white cliffs of dover. Not a bunch of immigrant nig nogs demanding rights they won't themselves give in their homelands, so I am not feeling their pain here.

That post did not make any sense. You get some whiskey in you and decide to hop on my thread. What is up with you?

Jews are super protected in Europe from hate speech, they have special protections that other people, Black, White or Asian don't have.

Designer John Galliano was found guilty in a French court of making anti-Semitic remarks in 2011, he had to pay a fine as I recall, and was fired by Dior, his employer.

If Jews are protected from hate speech, why are there so many of you subhumans who do nothing but indulge in it?

Can you present any instance of hate speech against Jews you have seen posted here. As far as describing people as sub-humans, can't get enough of Mein Kampf can you.

This is just more posturing from the usual suspects. Nothing will happen and none of the offenders will be charged. Just more scare tactics to frighten the herd into conformity.

You people do not understand any other language other than force. It seems like there is no human side to your ilk to appeal to.

Eh?

It would have been really nice if French police arrested those scums.

Eh?

We don't always get what we want, Vikrant.

Eh?

I would consider it criminal intimidation, myself, since it involved force.

The funny thing is..the racist element of this country (i.e., the pro-Obama elite) went around whining for YEARS that Europeans were *appalled* by our racism.

Funny thing..Europeans (and I'm including Brits) are MASSIVELY more racist, and always have been.

Europe has long way to go on issues of race relations.

Really. How many blacks have been imprisoned or executed in Europe compared to the U.S.?
There aren't many blacks to begin with in Europe, but where they are, they make up a disproportionate amount of the prison population. About 13% in the UK prison population is black, despite being only 3% of the population. It isn't "racism" at fault, but disproportionate criminality in the black community.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploa...ment_data/file/219967/stats-race-cjs-2010.pdf

Forum List

Back