UK Has a New State Religion

How did Britain flood the nation with "violent immigrants" and then "refuse to deport them"?

Improper vetting before they allowed them to immigrate. For some reason the UK seems to think the backlash of deporting them would be greater than dealing with them in England. Did you ever consider answering these questions yourself or do you normally just look stupid by asking simple questions?

You seem particularly obsessed with Muslims committing crimes. I do not know why. I'm more interested in finding and capturing all people who commit crimes. BTW: the Daily Mirror is a tabloid.

This thread is about the British banning this woman from their country. Given her past actions, I can't think that she could contribute anything positive that would help the police to apprehend these criminals and the Brits have concluded that she would be a negative influence on their nation. Pretty simple. The British police have enough on their hands. Having to deal with her would only add to their problems.
So you say it's ok for muslims to get away with crimes? Why is that?
There may be recent immigrants, but th

Where did I ever say that it was okay for Muslims or anyone else to get away with crimes? Think before you type.

When you flood your nation with violent immigrants and refuse to deport them you're advocating violence.

How did Britain flood the nation with "violent immigrants" and then "refuse to deport them"?
By having open borders and refusing to do anything to stop the invasion. Why do you play pretend, other than being a regressive lib?

You are the one playing pretend and trying to hide behind stupid "regressive lib" stuff that you get from Rush Limpwit.

What "invasion"? The British have had a "special" relationship with India dating from at least the mid-1800s. In 1947, it was instrumental in partitioning off from India what is now known as the nation of Pakistan. Before that, those families now known as Pakistani, were Indian citizens.

How the Partition of India happened – and why its effects are still felt today

Pakistan relations with england | Pakistan | United Kingdom

The present queen of England was the last reigning monarch of Pakistan, which is part of the British Commonwealth.

This is basic history.

There may be some recent immigrants, but there is a sizable number of British citizens by birth who are of Pakistani descent.

Last edited:
You are the one playing pretend and trying to hide behind stupid "regressive lib" stuff that you get from Rush Limpwit.

What "invasion"? The British have had a "special" relationship with India dating from at least the mid-1800s. In 1947, it was instrumental in partitioning off from India what is now known as the nation of Pakistan. Before that, those families now known as Pakistani, were Indian citizens.

The present queen of England was the last reigning monarch of Pakistan, which is part of the British Commonwealth.

This is basic history.

There is a wave of immigration, if that makes you more comfortable. This wave seems more violent and aggressive toward English citizens. I guess you can ignore that if you wish. Doesn't make it any less of a fact.

So you say it's ok for muslims to get away with crimes? Why is that?

Where did I ever say that it was okay for Muslims or anyone else to get away with crimes? Think before you type.

When you flood your nation with violent immigrants and refuse to deport them you're advocating violence.

By having open borders and refusing to do anything to stop the invasion. Why do you play pretend, other than being a regressive lib?

This is basic history.

There may be some recent immigrants, but there is a sizable number of British citizens by birth who are of Pakistani descent.

WTF does India have to do with anything?

Far-right ‘activist’ who claimed ‘Allah is gay’ gets lifetime ban from coming to UK.

Maybe he should have just done something less inflammatory, like rape British girls.

Or said Jesus was a cross dresser with homo leanings.

or maybe you should at least try to pretend you're not a lying disgusting bigot?

just saying.
blank-stare.jpg

This is basic history.

Duh. Read about it. Pakistan was created by the British partitioning India in 1947, creating a separate Commonwealth nation. They must have heard about this even in Texas.

Muslims are the second least-likely of all religious groups to have been born in the UK, with the majority being born outside the UK; 46% were born in the UK, 39% were born in Asia (Pakistan - 18%; Bangladesh - 9%; India - 3%), 9% were born in Africa (Somalia - 2%; Kenya - 1%), and 4% were born in Europe outside the UK (Turkey - 3%, former Yugoslavian countries - 1%).

UK MUSLIM DEMOGRAPHICS (C-RE8-02527)

About 18%.

Duh. Read about it. Pakistan was created by the British partitioning India in 1947, creating a separate Commonwealth nation. They must have heard about this even in Texas.

...and moonbeams come from the moon as reflected sunlight. You have a viable link between your observation and reality?

This is basic history.

So?

The police are onto this. Arrests have been made and are being made. The BBC reports on it almost every day.

How would letting in an ignorant bitch who makes stupid cracks about religion intended to incite social chaos and wants to watch people drown help the Brits tackle the problem?

As for your ridiculous statement that "they do not protect or give a crap about British girls who by the THOUSANDS are being groomed and gang raped by Pakistani Gang Raping POS," where do you think that all of these mugshots come from? Do Pakistani rapists send them in to the police just for fun? Mugshots are taken after arrests.

The assertion that the British government is enforcing Islamic anti-blasphemy laws is absurd. This woman was stopped and received a warning, not arrested, for violating British laws on disorderly conduct and then prevented from returning to the UK under the Terrorism Act. This has nothing to do with Islamic religious law.

I credit the "Me, Too" and related movements for empowering more victims to come forward and tell their stories rather than hide in shame.

The use of the term "beta cuck" is extremely childish. It sounds like some white nationist garbage. And "feral kabobs"???

The state religion in England is still the Church of England.

People violate laws in the UK and Ireland. Then they get found out and arrested.

Daily-Mirror-front-page-2782014-Rotherham.jpg

^^^^

"As for your ridiculous statement that "they do not protect or give a crap about British girls who by the THOUSANDS are being groomed and gang raped by Pakistani Gang Raping POS," where do you think that all of these mugshots come from? Do Pakistani rapists send them in to the police just for fun? Mugshots are taken after arrests."

It was allowed to go on for SIXTEEN YEARS you low IQ Muppet, do you have reading comprehension problems? Yes you do. The British authorities including the police KNEW for SIXTEEN YEARS but did NOTHING because as the article headline states they were scared of being labelled racist if they intervened, so for SIXTEEN YEARS 1,400 underage British girls were ALLOWED to be continued getting gang raped by Muslim filth....and THAT is just one example of the British Government and the British police not giving a crap about protecting British girls, protecting the fucking Muslims and being afraid of being called racist are their paramount priorities.

"People violate laws in the UK and Ireland. Then they get found out and arrested."

You do not know what you are talking about or you would not post such gibberish.

You seem particularly obsessed with Muslims committing crimes. I do not know why. I'm more interested in finding and capturing all people who commit crimes. BTW: the Daily Mirror is a tabloid.

This thread is about the British banning this woman from their country. Given her past actions, I can't think that she could contribute anything positive that would help the police to apprehend these criminals and the Brits have concluded that she would be a negative influence on their nation. Pretty simple. The British police have enough on their hands. Having to deal with her would only add to their problems.
Why do you poorly educated leftists despise liberal values like you do?

You find common cause with the very least liberal group on the planet.

Last edited:
The police are onto this. Arrests have been made and are being made. The BBC reports on it almost every day.

How would letting in an ignorant bitch who makes stupid cracks about religion intended to incite social chaos and wants to watch people drown help the Brits tackle the problem?

As for your ridiculous statement that "they do not protect or give a crap about British girls who by the THOUSANDS are being groomed and gang raped by Pakistani Gang Raping POS," where do you think that all of these mugshots come from? Do Pakistani rapists send them in to the police just for fun? Mugshots are taken after arrests.

The assertion that the British government is enforcing Islamic anti-blasphemy laws is absurd. This woman was stopped and received a warning, not arrested, for violating British laws on disorderly conduct and then prevented from returning to the UK under the Terrorism Act. This has nothing to do with Islamic religious law.

I credit the "Me, Too" and related movements for empowering more victims to come forward and tell their stories rather than hide in shame.

The use of the term "beta cuck" is extremely childish. It sounds like some white nationist garbage. And "feral kabobs"???

People violate laws in the UK and Ireland. Then they get found out and arrested.

^^^^

"As for your ridiculous statement that "they do not protect or give a crap about British girls who by the THOUSANDS are being groomed and gang raped by Pakistani Gang Raping POS," where do you think that all of these mugshots come from? Do Pakistani rapists send them in to the police just for fun? Mugshots are taken after arrests."

It was allowed to go on for SIXTEEN YEARS you low IQ Muppet, do you have reading comprehension problems? Yes you do. The British authorities including the police KNEW for SIXTEEN YEARS but did NOTHING because as the article headline states they were scared of being labelled racist if they intervened, so for SIXTEEN YEARS 1,400 underage British girls were ALLOWED to be continued getting gang raped by Muslim filth....and THAT is just one example of the British Government and the British police not giving a crap about protecting British girls, protecting the fucking Muslims and being afraid of being called racist are their paramount priorities.

"People violate laws in the UK and Ireland. Then they get found out and arrested."

You do not know what you are talking about or you would not post such gibberish.
Left could care less.

I take that back.

The left makes sure it happens and continues to happen.

Leftists are so tied up in their solidarity with Islam that they provide a protective layer surrounding the rape jihadists. Anybody who dares to tell the truth about Islamic cultural attitudes towards women and children is met with a chorus of verbal abuse, and so they give up.

Do we see this lysistrata idiot defending any OTHER anti-humanist totalitarian ideology? Nope. Just Islam.

^^^^

Muslims and their culture, is pretty nasty. Now I know why Barack Obama is so proud he is one.

-Geaux

Wow. What a collection of people who actually think that they know something, yet most of the comments evince nothing but a blanket hatred for a particular religion.

What does any of this have to do with the Brits deciding to ban this woman from the country? She apparently was let in once before and did not meet behavioral standards and she does not appear to have anything to offer to British society except for inciting animosities between its members. Who needs that?

Switching topic: no one "tolerates" or defends child rape, and certainly not me. This is BS of the lowest order and is an unwarranted personal attack. No one knows who is going to commit a crime until they do so. What the British government decides to do with the ones of these rapist clowns who are not British citizens, once they finish their prison sentences, is unknown. I know nothing about Britain's deportation policies.

It's been a while since I've been over there, but even before the terrorism thing started they gave you a good look-see when you arrived at Heathrow as a tourist. It's the only place that I have ever been subject to full pat-down searches, hands in the air, by white-gloved police, even before boarding a flight out of the country to Dublin.

I don't know how the British vetting process for immigrants works so I cannot offer any advice on how it could be improved. I'm sure the British are smart enough to flag anyone who raises suspicion. Even though Britain has its share of yahoos, like the morons from Liverpool who wrecked the coach carrying the Manchester City football team yesterday, their officials appear to be organized and efficient, though now a bit overwhelmed, given the rising crime in London and other cities.

Wow. What a collection of people who actually think that they know something, yet most of the comments evince nothing but a blanket hatred for a particular religion.

What does any of this have to do with the Brits deciding to ban this woman from the country? She apparently was let in once before and did not meet behavioral standards and she does not appear to have anything to offer to British society except for inciting animosities between its members. Who needs that?

Switching topic: no one "tolerates" or defends child rape, and certainly not me. This is BS of the lowest order and is an unwarranted personal attack. No one knows who is going to commit a crime until they do so. What the British government decides to do with the ones of these rapist clowns who are not British citizens, once they finish their prison sentences, is unknown. I know nothing about Britain's deportation policies.

It's been a while since I've been over there, but even before the terrorism thing started they gave you a good look-see when you arrived at Heathrow as a tourist. It's the only place that I have ever been subject to full pat-down searches, hands in the air, by white-gloved police, even before boarding a flight out of the country to Dublin.

I don't know how the British vetting process for immigrants works so I cannot offer any advice on how it could be improved. I'm sure the British are smart enough to flag anyone who raises suspicion. Even though Britain has its share of yahoos, like the morons from Liverpool who wrecked the coach carrying the Manchester City football team yesterday, their officials appear to be organized and efficient, though now a bit overwhelmed, given the rising crime in London and other cities.
The brits do have a vetting program in place. It's called "open borders" and has resulted in the highest ever recorded rise in crime in the country. Thanks for defending that.

When people express a knowledge of the circumstances in Britain regarding the Muslim population there, they do not merely THINK they know something, they actually DO know something.

Your monumental ignorance of the events in Rotherham and elsewhere in the U.K. not only revels that you know nothing at all, but don't WANT to know anything at all.

Orwell's cautionary tale with the classic slogan "ignorance is strength" was intended as a warning and not an operating manual for the modern p.c. know nothing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back