UK energy bill price cap skyrockets to £3500 a year

You poor silly hun

:lol: The Brit and Prussian emperor over Germany William II who made this Hun-speech was educated from his grandma Queen Victoria - otherwise he had not said such a nonsense and had not defended the British drug trafficking in China.

you have no idea the wall of evil you're about to run right into.....whats funny is you don't even realize you support it ..

Thiers another ministry for climate opening in Canada

It will also have interrogation rooms
Watch em open in every former western nation
I'm just wondering where they're gonna put the "please face wall "room

Weird. Very weird what you say here. What is this all about? Life on Aldebaran IV?

Monster Stalin also attack Japan in his days in 1945. Also completely unprovoked, of course!

Good to know that you see Putin in the tradition of Stalin. How many of your family members had been murdered from Stalin, Russian? How many lifes in your family did Stalin destroy before you became his slave? Stalin died by the way mentally totally deranged from the hell he had created on his own.

Last edited:

To Lil to late? If she can even get it started

Lots of fracking possibilities across slurope

But more bad news for Germany
Which is pretty much daily

How many lives in your family did Stalin destroy before you became his slave?
None. But the germans killed three brothers of my grandfather, my grandmother's brother. Another grandfather died in 1942.
Every family in the USSR had people killed by the nazis, sometimes it was whole families. But only 27 million died. I'm talking "only" because according to Solzhenitsyn's idiotic and false stories, the bolsheviks killed from 100 to 150 million... If this were the case, then there would be dozens of victims of Stalin in every family. But there is no such thing. And the fact that people continue to believe in fascist propaganda about evil communists and their countless victims speaks only about the degradation of the mental abilities to logical thinking of westerners and not only. Bourgeois propaganda of lies works.

Last edited:

Astonishing.

But the germans killed three brothers of my grandfather, my grandmother's brother.

Where and on what reason?

Another grandfather died in 1942.

On what reason?

Every family in the USSR had people killed by the nazis, sometimes it was whole families.

A real tragedy. So why tries Putin to attack Europe and prefers that Germany has to be an enemy of Russia?

But only 27 million died. ...

One of the mysteries of world war 2 is it that every year after world war 2 more and more people died in world war 2. How many of this ¿27? million Russians had been murdered from Stalin in your view to the world? And are you not aware that you spoke a death sentence over Putin when you said he acts in the followershipness of the tyrant Stalin?

Last edited:
FbJdrFGVEAEL5Zu

You can heat a hell of a lot of space for $344.25 per month. How many poor folks do you know that has a house that big?
/----/ Ahhh we hear more crap from an insensitive, misinformed Libtard. With the exchange rate, $344 = £292

Average Salary and Wage (UK 2022) | Jobted UK

Average Salary in the UK (2022) £29,600 per year The average salary in the UK is £29,600 per year (or £1,950 per month). And that is before the oppressive income tax.

Are you an illiterate idiot? Have you never heard of the Nazi genocide policy towards "inferior peoples"?

Slaws had been "Aryans" (=German blooded) in the definition of the Nazis.

And as for my relatives who died in the war,

On what reason?

they died fighting

They "died fighting"? ... Why do I not really believe the pale story which you try to tell me here? May it be your grandparents had been criminals who had worked for Stalin betraying and/or murdering Russians on their own? Or did they murder pows in mines after world war 2? Or ... Whatever. History is history. The problems now are not history.

against the nazi monster raised by the West.

Hmm - whatever we will have to decide now what to do in case of Russia ... I'm perhaps not always happy to have to be a German ... but I guess I would hate it to have to be a Russian now. Good luck.

The government in Britain is still doing nothing about this , its like the government aren't instrested in its own people health is getting worse, there is no point getting help because waiting times are hours upon hours before you are seen at the ER ( A and E department ) people with heart attacks and strokes are waiting very long time to be seen and some even wait outside with paramedics who cant book the person in, so they can't go and give help to others who have called for a paramedic , The NHS is nearly on its knees and again the government do nothing
people are getting angry at this so-called government who does nothing in a time of Crisis, it's like they are a sleep at the wheel

The government in Britain is still doing nothing about this , its like the government aren't instrested in its own people health is getting worse, there is no point getting help because waiting times are hours upon hours before you are seen at the ER ( A and E department ) people with heart attacks and strokes are waiting very long time to be seen and some even wait outside with paramedics who cant book the person in, so they can't go and give help to others who have called for a paramedic , The NHS is nearly on its knees and again the government do nothing
people are getting angry at this so-called government who does nothing in a time of Crisis, it's like they are a sleep at the wheel
What do you expect from tories ?

Forum List

Back