UK and climate change

Buy water front property cheap by scaring them about their imminent doom of climate change. Sit back and prosper. Works best aganst Generation Z. In a worse case scenario, build a levee (though not sure how much time you buy if your neighbours don't do the same).

Last edited:
Buy water front property cheap by scaring them about their imminent doom of climate change. Sit back and prosper. Works best aganst Generation Z. In a worse case scenario, build a levee (though not sure how much time you buy if your neighbours don't do the same).
I'll soon be putting a piece of property on the market that is 13 miles from the ocean. I am not worried about it actually flooding for a good long while, but the catastrophic [Note the time, I am using the word "catastrophic"] collapse of the Doomsday Glacier will raise sea level enough that the region I'm in there will become nothing but a huge disaster area for years. Some of you people have such puerile ideas about what rapid sea level rise would be like.

I'll soon be putting a piece of property on the market that is 13 miles from the ocean. I am not worried about it actually flooding for a good long while, but the catastrophic [Note the time, I am using the word "catastrophic"] collapse of the Doomsday Glacier will raise sea level enough that the region I'm in there will become nothing but a huge disaster area for years. Some of you people have such puerile ideas about what rapid sea level rise would be like.
Must remind myself repeatedly that the impending mini ice age research reports are all rubbish

The UK is warming because it is on the other side of the fault in the center of the Atlantic that has pushed Greenland NW and into ice age.

The UK and Europe are all "warming" because they are moving SE, away from the pole, because of the angle of the fault...

Map : Atlantic Ocean bottom - Infographic.tv - Number one infographics ...

The Co2 fraud doesn't like questions like

Why did Greenland enter Ice Age in the past 2 million years while all of Europe's glaciers are melting?

How did Co2 thaw North America and freeze Greenland at the same time?

This is because climate change is about where land is and the movement of land. The atmosphere is not the driver, neither is the sun. It is the plate movement.

Forum List

Back