UK: 97% of Moscow army is in Ukraine

Russians aren't stupid.....They know Tenpercenstsyy is running out of ammo, and are pressing an offensive before the western warmonger buffoons can get the combined arms weapons in place and deployed.

Putin is the warmonger here, he invaded not the other way around.

Yeah...with 97% of the total Russian army engaged...and taking huge casualties, I think that Putin has thrown the dice..and will lose. Reports indicate the Ukraine is bending, but not breaking. The Western world simply will not let Russia win..period. Now, if this is a good thing..or a bad one is up in the air. Not a lot of room for Putin to escalate..conventionally.

USG propaganda.

If Russia wins the suffering is just beginning. Russian occupiers have always looted everything, raped all the women and girls and just murdered anyone that has a problem with that. They will again be starved on the most fertile land in the world.
More USG propaganda.

I just told the Litwit the other day that the next big Russian offensive could come any time now. Sources tell me Russia has around 300,000 soldiers waiting to go all out with everything but the kitchen sink just as soon as it warms up enough there yet Ukraine doesn't yet turn into total mud. This could be it.

And yes, the other nitwit Biden has Americans on the ground there hiding them dressed in non-uniforms carrying no guns! Russia will shoot them on sight as spies.

Just remember you all wanted this and not once has that fuckwad Biden even TRIED for peace.

The determined Russian army is slowing advancing in order to minimize casualties of their soldiers.
First they have prolonged artillery barrages that sometimes last for days.
Then the Russian soldiers advance and mop up the remaining battered Ukrainian defenders.
The Russian army repeats the artillery barrage tactic again and again. .. :thup:

Last edited:
The Russian army is slowing advancing in order to minimize casualties of their soldiers.
First they have prolonged artillery barrages that sometimes last for days.
Then the Russian soldiers advance and mop up the remaining battered Ukrainian defenders.
The Russian army repeats the artillery barrage tactic again and again. .. :thup:
Get back to me when they are 750 + KM inside the Ukraine and have their sights on Bigger Cities outside the Disputed Ethnic Russian Regions

This isn't the first time Russia decided to own Ukraine. The way Russia acted before is a major part of Ukraine's motivation in continuing to resist. The mounting Russian war crimes associated with this invasion show nothing has changed.
Kievan Rus. Ukraine has always been Russian

And back in reality ... Russia is still expending thousands upon thousands of soldiers to move a few kilometers. That's not sustainable. Their big offensive has already floundered.

One wonders why the surrender-monkeys here keep making their demands for unconditional surrender to fascism. Are rubles finding their ways into their pockets? It would be irresponsible not to speculate. Do they support Russian imperialist fascists for money, or just out of ideological devotion to fascism?

And yes, I know that not all conservatives are surrender-monkeys who place loyalty to Russia over loyalty to the USA. Only half of them are like that.

I do know that American support for Ukraine benefits the USA in multiple ways. For example, we've destroyed half the Russian army for a pittance, and no American lives lost. That's one reasons the surrender-monkeys are so angry. They hate anything that benefits the USA.

This isn't the first time Russia decided to own Ukraine. The way Russia acted before is a major part of Ukraine's motivation in continuing to resist. The mounting Russian war crimes associated with this invasion show nothing has changed.
Yeah and this war was totally UNPROVOKED!

Forum List

Back