UK: 97% of Moscow army is in Ukraine

Russia has almost their entire Army in Ukraine and is still barely advancing. I mean it may be bad for Ukraine in the short term, but I am not sure how sustainable a push this is. Now considering the US just ordered Americans out of Russia, do not be surprised if Biden escalates this to defend Hunter's Clients Ukraine.
There is no way Ukraine can withstand this onslaught. Hopefully this ends the war soon, while there still are some young Ukrainian men still alive.

There is no way Ukraine can withstand this onslaught. Hopefully this ends the war soon, while there still are some young Ukrainian men still alive.
If Russia wins the suffering is just beginning. Russian occupiers have always looted everything, raped all the women and girls and just murdered anyone that has a problem with that. They will again be starved on the most fertile land in the world.

Yeah...with 97% of the total Russian army engaged...and taking huge casualties, I think that Putin has thrown the dice..and will lose. Reports indicate the Ukraine is bending, but not breaking. The Western world simply will not let Russia win..period. Now, if this is a good thing..or a bad one is up in the air. Not a lot of room for Putin to escalate..conventionally.

Yeah...with 97% of the total Russian army engaged...and taking huge casualties, I think that Putin has thrown the dice..and will lose. Reports indicate the Ukraine is bending, but not breaking. The Western world simply will not let Russia win..period. Now, if this is a good thing..or a bad one is up in the air. Not a lot of room for Putin to escalate..conventionally.

Russians fight wars of attrition as a matter of doctrine....If they have "97%" of their military deployed in Ukraine -maybe they do, maybe they don't- you can bet your ass that they're prepping for a massive human wave attack, preceded by lots, and lots, and lots, and lots, and lots of artillery shelling preceding it.

Pick up a warfare history book some time.

I pray they whether this attack, remain strong, and ultimately victorious, as the cost of freedom, is indeed found, buried in the ground.

Russia in the very long term, is probably going to get Ukraine. I hate to say it, but that's what I believe. In the meantime however, I hope Ukraine takes out as many of the reds as possible. For every Ukrainian mother mourning the loss of a dead son, I want ten Russian mothers doing the same.

gopgvgar06h41.jpg

Russians fights wars of attrition as a matter of doctrine....If they have "97%" of their military deployed in Ukraine -maybe they do, maybe they don't- you can bet your prepping for a massive human wave attack, preceded by lots, and lots, and lots, and lots, and lots of artillery shelling preceding it.
WWII tactics. I suspect that they won't work in 2023. I guess we'll see. For one thing..all those massive artillery pieces..well..in this day and age..they're just targets. The troops..are they motivated enough to take those hits? In the Great Patriotic War they were..now?

Russians using late1950s through mid 70s Nuke platforms ( with conventional warheads instead of nuke payloads ) to bombard Ukraine ?

WWII tactics. I suspect that they won't work in 2023. I guess we'll see. For one thing..all those massive artillery pieces..well..in this day and age..they're just targets. The troops..are they motivated enough to take those hits? In the Great Patriotic War they were..now?
Targets for what?....Tenpercentskyy has no air cover or close support.....This is a 20th century land war and the Russians do it with savagery like no others.

As I said in #2, the Russians aren't fools.....They're massing to end this before any more foolhardy interventions from the west can be deployed.

Forum List

Back