Nicola Sturgeon resigns

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2020
England
Great news for Scotland, and the UK on general, Nicola Sturgeon has finally resigned. The transgender farce was the final nail in her coffin.

Scotland and the UK suffered her for 8 years.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-scotland-64648879

I hope the door hits her backside on the way out, if anyone thinks Trump or Biden was/is dreadful, you should have experienced Sturgeon, then your eyes would have been opened.

We've booked a table at the restaurant tonight to celebrate, champagne on ice.

Poor Tommy Tainant, he'll be crying that his idol is stepping down.

IMG-20230215-WA0001.jpg

That woman is a total whackjob.
Well well well. It's all coming out now. Pressure on to suspend Sturgeon and her husband from the SNP party. Apparently a camper van purchased by the SNP has been seized. I've heard the police are looking in SNP jewelry purchases. The auditors resigned months ago and forensic auditors are being brought in.

Looks like Tommy Tainant 's idol has been caught with her fingers in the till. So it all makes sense why she resigned.

We're just predicting when she'll get arrested and bailed, I sense a bottle of champagne on the way.

One thing is for sure, the SNP should have gone over to see you guys, because hats off to you, your politicians get away with billions, the SNP fuck up over £600,000. Fucking amateurs.

Forum List

Back