VIDEO: Crying Moscow muslims pull out their dead fellow soldiers from the equipment destroyed to pieces, I GUESS THE DONT WANT TO DO JIHAD AGAINST US

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

VIDEO: Crying Moscow muslims pull out their dead fellow soldiers from the equipment destroyed to pieces, I GUESS THE DONT WANT TO DO JIHAD AGAINST US ANYMORE​

FiwhHONXwAEQuY5.jpg

THE ONLY ONE SOLUTION :

BjElmy6IIAAEwPV.jpg

The original Ukey force of up to 200000 has been all but wiped out .

And dear Uncle P only used around 20% of his force .

Remnant Ukeys are there for chopping into pieces . And that's precisely what is happening

Russia is decimating itself and its armed forces in an attempt to conquer Ukraine, and when this war is over, Russians returning home will be beasts who only know violence and death. Dark(er) days ahead for Russia, as they are fighting a war they cannot win, and will not admit this.

If anything good results, perhaps ordinary people will be forced to fight against Putin and his oligarchs.

Remnant Ukeys are there for chopping into pieces . And that's precisely what is happening

The Ukrainian military was 265,000 strong when Russia blundered into this war, but quickly built up to 700,000, and the latest reports are that 97% of the Russian army is already fighting in Ukraine without being able to make any progress.

Russia has nearly its entire army deployed in Ukraine, according to United Kingdom Defense Secretary Ben Wallace.

"We now estimate 97 percent of the Russian army, the whole Russian Army, is in Ukraine," Wallace said Wednesday on the BBC's Today radio show.

Wallace made the comments from Brussels, where he was present for a NATO meeting of defense ministers. NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg also attended the meeting, telling reporters gathered there that he had urged alliance members to increase defense spending as the war in Ukraine has cut into NATO's military spending.

Speaking with Today host Nick Robinson, Wallace said Britain's support for Ukraine is not coming at a detriment to his country's own defense.

The Ukrainian military was 265,000 strong when Russia blundered into this war, but quickly built up to 700,000, and the latest reports are that 97% of the Russian army is already fighting in Ukraine without being able to make any progress.

Russia has nearly its entire army deployed in Ukraine, according to United Kingdom Defense Secretary Ben Wallace.

"We now estimate 97 percent of the Russian army, the whole Russian Army, is in Ukraine," Wallace said Wednesday on the BBC's Today radio show.

Wallace made the comments from Brussels, where he was present for a NATO meeting of defense ministers. NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg also attended the meeting, telling reporters gathered there that he had urged alliance members to increase defense spending as the war in Ukraine has cut into NATO's military spending.

Speaking with Today host Nick Robinson, Wallace said Britain's support for Ukraine is not coming at a detriment to his country's own defense.

According to the Brits, the Russians have lost already. I think, even Ukraine is a more credible source in this respect.

On all their previous reports that didn´t come true.
Nah, you're just in denial. I'm sure that you understand, just as everyone else does, that Russia lacks the manpower and resources to launch a major offensive, even if it's difficult for you to admit it.

Nah, you're just in denial. I'm sure that you understand, just as everyone else does, that Russia lacks the manpower and resources to launch a major offensive, even if it's difficult for you to admit it.
In contrary, you have been occupied by MSM "news". The Russians don´t boast about an upcoming offensive. It is Ukraine that spreads such news to beg more weapons out of us.
Also, MSM tries to make us believe the Russians shit their pants over a few 60´s Leopard tanks and want to get as far as they can before it is too late.
Russia is deploying upgraded T-72 with new ammunition and guided artillery shells as a response. They are far superior to Leopard 1.

Garbage .
Titloose clearly has mental health challenges but you are the most Gullible poster here

Out Damned Spot.

In contrary, you have been occupied by MSM "news". The Russians don´t boast about an upcoming offensive. It is Ukraine that spreads such news to beg more weapons out of us.
Also, MSM tries to make us believe the Russians shit their pants over a few 60´s Leopard tanks and want to get as far as they can before it is too late.
Russia is deploying upgraded T-72 with new ammunition and guided artillery shells as a response. They are far superior to Leopard 1.
Clearly, you are having trouble accepting the fact that the Russian military is third rate on its best days. Virtually everyone agrees Russia is trying to launch a new offensive but lately there is growing skepticism that Russia will be able to launch much of an offensive. You say it's only Ukraine that is talking about a new Russian offensive but all the Putinheads on this board have been gleefully touting it for weeks.

The Russians very publicly shit in their pants every time Ukraine's allies do anything. Everything the West does is causes them to bellow out they have crossed a red line, that there will be severe consequences and that Russia may have to use nuclear weapons and even threats to bomb various NATO countries. The Russians shit in their pants so much it's a wonder they have time to do anything else.

You seem to be confusing upgraded T-72's, which were only given more armor, with the BMPT fighting vehicles, which are armored fighting vehicles built on a T-72 chassis with the turret gun removed and are designed to survive urban combat and not for tank battles. From what I have read, Russia has ordered 300 of them but so far has only 10 and one was recently destroyed. By all reports a formidable weapon but hardly a game changer.

Since you don't get your news from "MSM", where do you get it from? From Russia's state run media?

Clearly, you are having trouble accepting the fact that the Russian military is third rate on its best days. Virtually everyone agrees Russia is trying to launch a new offensive but lately there is growing skepticism that Russia will be able to launch much of an offensive. You say it's only Ukraine that is talking about a new Russian offensive but all the Putinheads on this board have been gleefully touting it for weeks.

The Russians very publicly shit in their pants every time Ukraine's allies do anything. Everything the West does is causes them to bellow out they have crossed a red line, that there will be severe consequences and that Russia may have to use nuclear weapons and even threats to bomb various NATO countries. The Russians shit in their pants so much it's a wonder they have time to do anything else.

You seem to be confusing upgraded T-72's, which were only given more armor, with the BMPT fighting vehicles, which are armored fighting vehicles built on a T-72 chassis with the turret gun removed and are designed to survive urban combat and not for tank battles. From what I have read, Russia has ordered 300 of them but so far has only 10 and one was recently destroyed. By all reports a formidable weapon but hardly a game changer.

Since you don't get your news from "MSM", where do you get it from? From Russia's state run media?
If I would not consult MSM I could not tell you what they are about. I just ignore the propaganda as fa as possible. I also joined Russian groups on Facebook and read RT, Tass, Southfront. Sometimes even Ukrainian sources like this one:

This way I generate the most comprehensive picture.

Here´s some info about T-72 variants, by the way:

If I would not consult MSM I could not tell you what they are about. I just ignore the propaganda as fa as possible. I also joined Russian groups on Facebook and read RT, Tass, Southfront. Sometimes even Ukrainian sources like this one:

This way I generate the most comprehensive picture.

Here´s some info about T-72 variants, by the way:
So you "consult" western media - but "read" Russian media - and ignore propaganda in western media, but how do you distinguish between what you believe is propaganda and honest reporting? Do you identify western reporting as propaganda if it contradicts Russian media or what you want to believe about the world? Since all Russian media is either state run or prohibited by law from reporting anything that disagrees with what the Russian government has said, it is in effect all propaganda, so if you want to ignore propaganda, why read it at all?

There are only two sources of information about this war, western media which includes thousands of independent outlets all free to publish whatever they choose and Russian media which is prohibited by law from publishing anything that disagree with what the Russian government has said. Obviously, you have a much better chance of learning the truth from western media than from Russian media.

So you "consult" western media - but "read" Russian media - and ignore propaganda in western media, but how do you distinguish between what you believe is propaganda and honest reporting? Do you identify western reporting as propaganda if it contradicts Russian media or what you want to believe about the world? Since all Russian media is either state run or prohibited by law from reporting anything that disagrees with what the Russian government has said, it is in effect all propaganda, so if you want to ignore propaganda, why read it at all?

There are only two sources of information about this war, western media which includes thousands of independent outlets all free to publish whatever they choose and Russian media which is prohibited by law from publishing anything that disagree with what the Russian government has said. Obviously, you have a much better chance of learning the truth from western media than from Russian media.
Consult, read, no difference. You can easily distinguish between news, "news" and propaganda. In my country, propaganda is mounting every day. Headlines are full of "Russian losses", "End of Putin", ect. I just ignore such "articles". In Russia, you have a new media law. It doesn´t ban criticism or opinion, it bans intentional fake news.
Example:

Why the Moscow Times is still there, if they are banned?
Of course, it is not easy to tell what is fake news and what not.

Here´s fake news that can earn you even prison, in case it causes people to riot or something and people get hurt, stuff smashed ect:
1647184376132ljjf3.png

A good question is: Why does MSM tell us about an upcoming desperate Russian offensive, when it is actually the US that urges Ukraine to lunch exactly such an offensive:

When the Russians do an offensive it is not because of some news about Leopard tanks. Do you know what it takes to mount such a large scale offensive? Months of preparations.
If the Russians launch an offensive on Feb 24, it has been decided on last year.

Forum List

Back