Uh oh! Trump once praised the inclusion of transgendered beauty contestants in his pageants

Perhaps you do care about that kind of exposure, but obviously we both know you are massively disproportionately concerned about the LGBT kind.
We do not both know that to be true. I hold views that many would consider old-fashioned and out dated. For example, I applaud Mike Pence for refusing to have private meetings or dinners or other get-togethers with women and without his wife. I do not mock him for making that choice, like many I saw here on this board.

Number one... its not a sport and its not an event where the tranny has an advantage like in swimming... number two... I'm going to keep saying this... we MAGA's are not against transgenderism or gayness... we are against it being shoved onto children and having men compete in Physical sports with woman....
why is that so hard for you to understand?...
They understand.... What they do is called jamming..
Ignore the facts and just keep repeating the BS as if it was absolutely true.

Jo

See I think you’re just conveniently claiming beauty pageants don’t matter in relation to this. If asked, and Trump never said this, you would whine in faux fashion about beauty pageants being infested with transgendered people.
Old Joe was a man of traditional roots and loving at one time. He promoted the age-old tradition of heterosexual marriages as a Senator. Giving long winded speeches on it I am sure the archives will tell us what we want to know. Joe has many videos available in his colorful 50-year history. He is like a North Korean leader type in that regard. You know. Whores are abundant in this world. Most for survival. and then the few who would if it came to having now choice, watch their children slaughtered. That is Joe. Dead on the inside as nothing is a threat to him. And will not show any fear until it is fear. A man who has gotten away with so called mistakes a thousand times more than any man. Trump is a symptom from your thread. Reality is Joe is the disease. 50 years of Joe. A Quinn Martin Production. With a cast of stars and guest stars.

Why is it that you retards can’t seem to understand the difference between not caring about trannies and preventing them from grooming other people’s children?
Because they understand that hiding an illegitimate cause behind a legitimate one gives them some credence. They understand perfectly....

I’m actually not. I just don’t pretend it’s some kind of epidemic or is even close to a fair generalization to the LGBT community. Okay sure there were a couple videos of drag shows that involved kids that were inappropriate. I don’t just take that and decide it’s proof they are all sexual deviants. In comparison, there are countless examples of natural women dancing half naked around kids. The NFL cheerleaders are a good example. Hell there is a kids menu at Hooters. It’s not like you care about that at all.

Once is an epidemic when it's your child.

But not to alt-leftists.

See I think you’re just conveniently claiming beauty pageants don’t matter in relation to this. If asked, and Trump never said this, you would whine in faux fashion about beauty pageants being infested with transgendered people.
Why do fools always try to tell other people what they would do in hypothetical situations? It’s such a pathetic debate technique.

I don’t understand why you think this transgendered exposure to kids is some epidemic. You cite these anecdotal videos of drag queens dancing around kids and you freak out. There are countless examples of beautiful natural women being provocative around kids. You NEVER cared even if you want to pretend you did.
Whataboutism is strong with this one

This is pretty interesting. It actually reminds me when Trump defended transgendered people while campaigning for 2016.

1682820265605473.jpg

Rationalize keeping kids away from men in womens clothing with their junk hanging out? :laughing0301:
Moron you said keep them away from kids “period”. Obviously their junk wouldn’t need to be hanging out. Why you’re so concerned with their junk is eye-browsing though I must say lol

I’m actually not. I just don’t pretend it’s some kind of epidemic or is even close to a fair generalization to the LGBT community. Okay sure there were a couple videos of drag shows that involved kids that were inappropriate. I don’t just take that and decide it’s proof they are all sexual deviants. In comparison, there are countless examples of natural women dancing half naked around kids. The NFL cheerleaders are a good example. Hell there is a kids menu at Hooters. It’s not like you care about that at all.
Yeah I dunno....
The whole woke thing is multifaceted and coming through in a wave. The drag shows are just part of it.
Parents should definitely be on guard.

Jo

Forum List

Back