Uh oh! Trump once praised the inclusion of transgendered beauty contestants in his pageants

iu
Oh then I’m sure you have your countless examples then. Show me. What are you waiting for?

This is pretty interesting. It actually reminds me when Trump defended transgendered people while campaigning for 2016.

Cool story, but magaturds will not give any fucks about this revelation. You know that, I hope. They are largely fucking hypocrites and followers who are told what to think. Currently, they have been told to lean hard on the trans community. :dunno: More magaturd mental gymnastics will ensue. I'm done with their BS. Hopefully Americans know better than to listen to these clown shoes.

Cool story, but magaturds will not give any fucks about this revelation. You know that, I hope. They are largely fucking hypocrites and followers who are told what to think. Currently, they have been told to lean hard on the trans community. :dunno: More magaturd mental gymnastics will ensue. I'm done with their BS. Hopefully Americans know better than to listen to these clown shoes.
Oh I know. Even now they knee jerk defend Trump regardless of the logic.

Forum List

Back