Ugly Words: Ted Nugent For Mitt Romney

worst economic recovery in modern history,

WORST recovery? An oxymoron if there ever was one. (I see little "recovery" myself.)

Well. Obama sheeple would rather talk about Ted Nugent than Obama's historic fail and futility.

Of course they would. They want a shot at winning in November and know they dont have one if they go on Obama's record.

It doesn't have to be a "direct" threat against the President. Simply an implied threat will get you a knock on the door. I think Avatar is stretching things when he implies that what Nugent meant was that Obama would target him. Maybe Avatar is preparing to defend Mr. Nugent as his attorney? I'd go with that defense. :)

Dagnammit! Do you realize how big of a frigging ego a man in Nugent's place must have to believe that Obama would target him for no other reason than being a conservative?

Immie

I honestly didn't think anything else till Jillian started acting like he was threatening to kill the man.

I believe you, but when I read it, I thought it was a threat.

However, I will say I got the info from the OP and the article. It is possible that I went with the suggestion from the article and the OP, but I think I would have taken it the same way if I heard him say it live on TV.

Immie

I didn't get it from the article. I just saw it on a headline earlier. Didnt think much of it till now.

At the end of the day, Jill, nugent won't be in jail or dead. And hannity won't be waterboarded.

Is Ted Nugent a homegrown terrorist? He sounds like one to me, especially when he preaches his hate and violence!

about what the psycho ted nugent said about the president of the united states and USSC?

just wondering where all the incensed people are who were soooooooo busily distorting what was said by one person about anne romney.

seems to me someone who says they will be dead or in jail if the president is re-elected should be shunned by anyone with any kind of decency...

instead your presidential candidate wants his endorsement???

and you have the chutzpah to complain about one misspeak by someone who doesn't even work for the president?

lol..

Why would you shun someone who is willing to risk their own well-being to voice what he believes?

what he "believes" seems to be criminal...

and mentally ill..

just saying.

i do appreciate though that you think what he said was ok.

but i bet you tossed a hissy fit over what Hillary Rosen said

Thinking that the Supreme leader will have you jailed or killed for speaking out against him is criminal?

It doesn't have to be a "direct" threat against the President. Simply an implied threat will get you a knock on the door. I think Avatar is stretching things when he implies that what Nugent meant was that Obama would target him. Maybe Avatar is preparing to defend Mr. Nugent as his attorney? I'd go with that defense. :)

Dagnammit! Do you realize how big of a frigging ego a man in Nugent's place must have to believe that Obama would target him for no other reason than being a conservative?

Immie

I honestly didn't think anything else till Jillian started acting like he was threatening to kill the man.

However, I will say I got the info from the OP and the article. It is possible that I went with the suggestion from the article and the OP, but I think I would have taken it the same way if I heard him say it live on TV.

Immie

video of the comments.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eOQaK9VDMA]Ted Nugent Investigated by Secret Service for Obama Threat - YouTube[/ame]

Ted Nugent is a loud mouthed misogynistic asshole.

That said, he is entitled to his opinions and the freedom to express them.

As to the content of that speech- please, you liberal hypocrites, spare us the faux outrage.

you're a moron.

thanks for playing.

You're a wanna be intellectual. You're as bright and interesting as the lint found in a belly button.

We know from his whisper deals with Russia that Obama has big plans should he win re-election.

He wouldn't be the first totalitarian to kill or jail his opposition once he believed himself to be politically immune to it.

Nugent has good reason to fear.

It might help if you had posted what he said like a lot of people I tend to watch CNN I don't really follow Ted.

Uhh that would be post number two in the thread... :lol:

In the same interview the aging Motor City Madman Nugent called the liberal block of the Supreme Court “evil, anti-American people” and said the administration in general is “vile, evil, [and] America-hating.”

Ted Nugent: Threat to Obama, or harmless loudmouth? - CSMonitor.com

Immie

I didn't get it from the article. I just saw it on a headline earlier. Didnt think much of it till now.

I would also point out that considering Ive been reading William Penn the last few days and his talk about being imprisoned for his beliefs, that might have colored my first impressions of the statement.

But I still think they are incredibly vague. I never would have gotten assassination attempt from them.

We know from his whisper deals with Russia that Obama has big plans should he win re-election.

He wouldn't be the first totalitarian to kill or jail his opposition once he believed himself to be politically immune to it.

Nugent has good reason to fear.

:doubt: Is that what you're hoping for..Sniper Fire......................?

I still have no idea what he meant by that...
He will kill himself.
He will be jailed for having guns?....

I still don't know what he meant

It might help if you had posted what he said like a lot of people I tend to watch CNN I don't really follow Ted.

Uhh that would be post number two in the thread... :lol:

In the same interview the aging Motor City Madman Nugent called the liberal block of the Supreme Court “evil, anti-American people” and said the administration in general is “vile, evil, [and] America-hating.”

Ted Nugent: Threat to Obama, or harmless loudmouth? - CSMonitor.com

He actually said when obama was a junior Senator in a democratic controlled congress when the economy started to die. which is old news.

about what the psycho ted nugent said about the president of the united states and USSC?

just wondering where all the incensed people are who were soooooooo busily distorting what was said by one person about anne romney.

seems to me someone who says they will be dead or in jail if the president is re-elected should be shunned by anyone with any kind of decency...

and you have the chutzpah to complain about one misspeak by someone who doesn't even work for the president?

lol..

trolling?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

lol..

I hear much much worse on MSNBC every weekend on Up/ w Chris Hayes.

lol..

I hear much much worse on MSNBC every weekend on Up/ w Chris Hayes.

You should have listened to JW on fox just now.. if we don't re elect obama we're all racists..

obama's going to be in Charlotte in a couple months I wonder if I can pay a couple of Colombian hookers to get in good with his secret service detail.:badgrin:

Nugent was more direct. "If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year," he said.

He meant that he would either be dead or in jail from teh drugs cause he'd need them to handle Barry for another four years. Hell, we'll all need them if he gets a second term.

Forum List

Back