Uganda goes to the polls

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Much tension in Uganda where there is an important election coming up. The hated President is claiming outside interference in the election and there are widespread fears that he will not go quietly if he loses.

Lol !! Those Africans eh ?

Much tension in Uganda where there is an important election coming up. The hated President is claiming outside interference in the election and there are widespread fears that he will not go quietly if he loses.

Are they using Dominion software and mail-in ballots, or in-person voting?

Show of hands. Democracy is alien to tribal practices. They find it too difficult to accept defeat. Backward fucks.

Show of hands. Democracy is alien to tribal practices. They find it too difficult to accept defeat. Backward fucks.
:hhello:

Democracy is for ignorant masses.

In the civil society, republicanism is the preferred government.

MUGA- I think its time to Make Uganda Great Again.

I always wondered how they campaigned in a primitive country like Uganda. Swinging from vine to vine , going to visit all of the tribal villages, talking with the witch doctors.

I always wondered how they campaigned in a primitive country like Uganda. Swinging from vine to vine , going to visit all of the tribal villages, talking with the witch doctors.
Yes its easy to see how half baked ideas and falsehoods could take hold amongst such backward people.

Yes its easy to see how half baked ideas and falsehoods could take hold amongst such backward people.
Layin' it on a bit thick eh?

Maybe we will take a leaf from your book...and have our form of Parliament cut off his head?

Why would I be concerned about how Uganda wants to run their government? It is none of my business, just as Wales minimum wage is terrible, it's not my business how a government screws it's people over.

Layin' it on a bit thick eh?

Maybe we will take a leaf from your book...and have our form of Parliament cut off his head?

Why would I be concerned about how Uganda wants to run their government? It is none of my business, just as Wales minimum wage is terrible, it's not my business how a government screws it's people over.
Maybe steer clear of the Africa forum ?

:hhello:

Democracy is for ignorant masses.

In the civil society, republicanism is the preferred government.
In the uncivil society, authoritarianism is the preferred government. Which is what republicans strive for.

Forum List

Back