UAW FB page, members speaking out...Oh My!!!

Fenton Lum

Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't pay any attention to tweets or FB, or to anyone who does.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score
UAW is supporting the Klinton Kaine Kampaign. Evidently they are content with losing all their jobs as manufacturers move more jobs overseas or to Mexico. Trump is the only one willing to put tariffs on companies that do that and keep jobs here.

Last edited:

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Reaction score
UAW is supporting the Klinton Kaine Kampaign. Evidentially they are content with losing all their jobs as manufacturers move more jobs overseas or to Mexico. Trump is the only one willing to put tariffs on companies that do that and keep jobs here.
If he can lower corporate taxes, there's no need for tariffs. Just make it profitable to run a business in the US.

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I thinks the Hillary has lost this, at least I hope she has!

August West

Gold Member
Reaction score
UAW is supporting the Klinton Kaine Kampaign. Evidently they are content with losing all their jobs as manufacturers move more jobs overseas or to Mexico. Trump is the only one willing to put tariffs on companies that do that and keep jobs here.
Is that the same Trump who outsources his clothing line to 12 different countries and constructs his buildings with Chinese steel? What a chump you are hawker.

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph
Reaction score
Facebook ^

On a tip I went to the UAW's FB page. Read the comments from the Rank and File and their responses to the request to vote for HRC.... Waiting on your feedback
I don't go to FB as I do not trust how they use personal information.

But if you'd like to repost anything particularly Amusing, I'm willing to be entertained.

:)

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score
Is that the same Trump who outsources his clothing line to 12 different countries and constructs his buildings with Chinese steel? What a chump you are hawker.
Yes, he admits he has to use Chinese goods in order to stay in business. Most all businesses do, because that's the way our idiotic trade agreements and tax laws are. That's why he wants to change it. Why is that so hard for progressive turds to understand?

S.J.

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Union leaders support her because they're corrupt. Union members just want jobs, not picket lines.

WheelieAddict

Gold Member
Reaction score
Union leaders support her because they're corrupt. Union members just want jobs, not picket lines.
It's a shame that sell out Trump welcomes the support of union leaders as well. Some conservative he is.

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
If he can lower corporate taxes, there's no need for tariffs. Just make it profitable to run a business in the US.
No, we need tariffs to punish cheating countries that do not let our products in or who engage in currency manipulation.

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's a shame that sell out Trump welcomes the support of union leaders as well. Some conservative he is.
What the hell is wrong with talking to all sides involved in rebuilding our country?

You need to lose the divisive attitude; it is becoming irrelevant.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List