UAW FB page, members speaking out...Oh My!!!

UAW is supporting the Klinton Kaine Kampaign. Evidently they are content with losing all their jobs as manufacturers move more jobs overseas or to Mexico. Trump is the only one willing to put tariffs on companies that do that and keep jobs here.

Last edited:
UAW is supporting the Klinton Kaine Kampaign. Evidentially they are content with losing all their jobs as manufacturers move more jobs overseas or to Mexico. Trump is the only one willing to put tariffs on companies that do that and keep jobs here.
If he can lower corporate taxes, there's no need for tariffs. Just make it profitable to run a business in the US.

UAW is supporting the Klinton Kaine Kampaign. Evidently they are content with losing all their jobs as manufacturers move more jobs overseas or to Mexico. Trump is the only one willing to put tariffs on companies that do that and keep jobs here.
Is that the same Trump who outsources his clothing line to 12 different countries and constructs his buildings with Chinese steel? What a chump you are hawker.

Facebook ^

On a tip I went to the UAW's FB page. Read the comments from the Rank and File and their responses to the request to vote for HRC.... Waiting on your feedback

I don't go to FB as I do not trust how they use personal information.

But if you'd like to repost anything particularly Amusing, I'm willing to be entertained.

:)

Is that the same Trump who outsources his clothing line to 12 different countries and constructs his buildings with Chinese steel? What a chump you are hawker.

Yes, he admits he has to use Chinese goods in order to stay in business. Most all businesses do, because that's the way our idiotic trade agreements and tax laws are. That's why he wants to change it. Why is that so hard for progressive turds to understand?

Union leaders support her because they're corrupt. Union members just want jobs, not picket lines.

Union leaders support her because they're corrupt. Union members just want jobs, not picket lines.

It's a shame that sell out Trump welcomes the support of union leaders as well. Some conservative he is.

trump-dancing.gif

If he can lower corporate taxes, there's no need for tariffs. Just make it profitable to run a business in the US.

No, we need tariffs to punish cheating countries that do not let our products in or who engage in currency manipulation.

It's a shame that sell out Trump welcomes the support of union leaders as well. Some conservative he is.
What the hell is wrong with talking to all sides involved in rebuilding our country?

You need to lose the divisive attitude; it is becoming irrelevant.

Forum List

Back