U.S. women's soccer team kneels during anthem, then get their asses kicked

I won't be supporting any U.S. athlete that kneels during our anthem. If they continue this, I hope they continue to get their asses handed to them.

U.S. Women’s Soccer Team Takes Stunning Loss After Kneeling For BLM At Olympic Opener​

"The U.S. women’s soccer team took a devastating 3-0 loss to Sweden early Wednesday morning in their Tokyo Olympic opener, breaking their 44-game winning streak.

All 22 players on Team USA took a knee in solidarity with the radical leftist group Black Lives Matter before the game, a major point of contention with U.S. fans."

LOL! I love it!

Thats not how it works. There is money and prestige involved. They send the best and they dont ask them their political leanings.
That is how it works when participation is not required and the fucktards we send do nothing but act like shits and then, LOSE in humiliating fashion (yes 3-0 in soccer is an ass beating).

If participation in the Olympics is nothing but an international embarrassment, why should we fund it?

Again, this is more evidence that "America" is so divided that we can't even gather a sense of national unity on the international stage.

Why are we continuing with this charade? Let's break this shit up already. It's dead.

That is how it works when participation is not required and the fucktards we send do nothing but act like shits and then, LOSE in humiliating fashion (yes 3-0 in soccer is an ass beating).

If participation in the Olympics is nothing but an international embarrassment, why should we fund it?

Again, this is more evidence that "America" is so divided that we can't even gather a sense of national unity on the international stage.

Why are we continuing with this charade? Let's break this shit up already. It's dead.
You're at 10 and I need you at 1. It was one game they lost dummy. Take a deep breathe and chillax.

You should have gotten on the Olympic team if you are unhappy with our representation. Oh, wait.....you aren't good enough.

Forum List

Back