U.S. weighs special forces in Syria, helicopters in Iraq

Wonder how the Liberals are going to act with this news?? will they kiss up to him and say he is the greatest or turn on him like they did Bush even though liberals , including Hillary Clinton said Saddam had those weapons.. Supposed to announce at 1230 today

Wonder how the Liberals are going to act with this news?? will they kiss up to him and say he is the greatest or turn on him like they did Bush even though liberals , including Hillary Clinton said Saddam had those weapons.. Supposed to announce at 1230 today

We know the pattern very well.

Boots on the ground in Syria followed by

caskets on the ground @ Dover AFB

dover_rows_caskets_000.jpg

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...cial-forces-in-Syria-helicopters-in-Iraq.html

Why? Russia wants to be the big man in the ME, and as we near 90% energy independence, let's say "go, Putin, go."

The Arabs do not deserve American blood and treasure to be spilt on their behalf: they are not worthy.

I am inclined to agree. The Russian agenda is clear-----very imperialistic----
but once they WIN the Levant------they are kinda stuck with the mess which is
islamicism and Baathism

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...cial-forces-in-Syria-helicopters-in-Iraq.html

Why? Russia wants to be the big man in the ME, and as we near 90% energy independence, let's say "go, Putin, go."

The Arabs do not deserve American blood and treasure to be spilt on their behalf: they are not worthy.
It

Has nothing to do with worthiness. They are the enemy. Kill them all.

I am actually against this.

Let Russia clean that mess up, and just help with air support only.

All this will lead to is a conflict with Russia and Iran within the Iraq and Syrian border which could escalate into a bigger mess with regarding China too and the South China Sea.

Just hope the President and his advisers know what they are doing!

Still waiting to hear the Republican plan other than, "Whatever Obama does, we're against that."

The Libertarian Plan is simple QUIT MEDDLING IN THE INTERNAL AFFAIRS OF OTHER NATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still waiting to hear the Republican plan other than, "Whatever Obama does, we're against that."

The Libertarian Plan is simple QUIT MEDDLING IN THE INTERNAL AFFAIRS OF OTHER NATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep. That's always been their plan.

But what's the Republican plan other than, "Whatever Obama does, we don't like it"?

Well, considering he's never been right about anything, well, that's a no-brainer.
It's the coward's way out to watch the other guy fumble around while never offering a plan yourself. Any jackass can criticize the other guy's plan. It takes guts to put a plan on the table.

And history will tell if Obama has been wrong about everything, not you.

let POOTEN, the Republicans hero, man up and spend HIS money and kill HIS soldiers. Works for me.

Yep. That's always been their plan.

But what's the Republican plan other than, "Whatever Obama does, we don't like it"?

BOTH MAJOR PARTIES ARE OWNED BY THE WAR PARTY.

Forum List

Back