U.S. troops mistakenly stormed cooking oil factory in Bulgaria

Desperado

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2012

Seems our troops need more practice and better intelligence and smarter leaders!​

U.S. troops mistakenly stormed cooking oil factory in Bulgaria​

U.S. troops accidentally stormed a cooking oil factory in Bulgaria while on a training exercise last month. Paratroopers in the 173rd Airborne Brigade landed in and around the decommissioned Cheshnegirovo Air Base in south-central Bulgaria on May 11 as part of the practice mission, the U.S. Army said Tuesday in a press release.

Seems our troops need more practice and better intelligence and smarter leaders!​

U.S. troops mistakenly stormed cooking oil factory in Bulgaria​

U.S. troops accidentally stormed a cooking oil factory in Bulgaria while on a training exercise last month. Paratroopers in the 173rd Airborne Brigade landed in and around the decommissioned Cheshnegirovo Air Base in south-central Bulgaria on May 11 as part of the prIntensionalactice mission, the U.S. Army said Tuesday in a press release.

Intentional, MRI's need fried to bring out the flavor.

Bulgaria is the Capitol of fake ancient coins. Red China is a close second.

There are 4 military bases in Bulgaria....

With the last joint-forces agreement signed by Bush back in 2006....because the war in Iraq was such a hard narcotic for the US to break....

I am sure if Trump knew there were 4 bases in Bulgaria...he would have done something about it.....

With the last joint-forces agreement signed by Bush back in 2006....because the war in Iraq was such a hard narcotic for the US to break....

I am sure if Trump knew there were 4 bases in Bulgaria...he would have done something about it.....
Pissda, Ukrainian for pussy.

Those are joint bases.
Yea, and?

The fact still remains.....why are we there?

Those are joint bases.
Yea, and?

The fact still remains.....why are we there?
Training. The troops deploy there. They are few permanently assigned troops.

Forum List

Back