U.S. Military Steps Up Planning For Evacuation Operation In Ukraine As Crisis Deepens: Report (Updated)

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

U.S. Military Steps Up Planning For Evacuation Operation In Ukraine As Crisis Deepens: Report (Updated)

News of more active contingency planning with regards to Ukraine came ahead of a meeting between Presidents Biden and Putin today.

7 Dec 0221 ~~ By Joseph Trevithick
The Pentagon has been conducting more immediate planning for potential evacuations of U.S. diplomatic personnel and other American nationals from Ukraine in the event of a new, large-scale Russian military intervention into that country, according to a report from CNN. At the same time, U.S. officials are warning that there may be limited options to deter the Kremlin from conducting such an operation. This news came ahead of a virtual summit between U.S. President Joe Biden's with Russian President Vladimir Putin today over this brewing crisis, with intelligence assessments already warning for weeks that Russia could launch a new invasion of its neighbor as soon as January.
Victoria Nuland, the U.S. Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs, included details about U.S. military contingency planning in briefings to members of Congress on Dec. 6, 2021, according to CNN. The State Department would need to formally request support from the Department of Defense to carry out a so-called non-combatant evacuation operation, or NEO, before any such mission could be carried out.
~Snip~

CNN's report, however, had not been the U.S. government was considering whether or not to actually conduct such an evacuation operation, but that planning had been stepped up.

Commentary:
Indeed, Joey Xi Bai Dung and his trio of Winken, Blinken and Nod will use the Afghan blueprint...that seemed to have work well.
His first directive is to run away. Retreat. We are facing a military threat in the Ukraine, an ally for many years.
In the meantime, Joey Xi is building up another $100 billion in military equipment to the Ukraine to abandon before the Russians move in.
Perhaps, the Ukrainians would be better off if they forgot Biden and NATO and instead invested in the Israeli drone system the Azerbaijanis used to decimate and defeat the Armenians and their armor. Otherwise, it is certain the Russians will take the Eastern Ukraine which historically has had a strong Russian and Orthodox heritage.

1638996996860.png

How many American citizens will this administration be leave behind this time?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Don't run away...stay put and bring in more Americans and dare Russia to attack...they wouldn't dare go ahead with an invasion with Americans in harms way....all Joe is doing is green lighting an attack and helping Putin by leaving and evacuating....

Weakness breeds foreign aggression....when will people learn this....

Note: I don't want a war...and in my estimation the best way to avoid a war is not to run away....when you run you eventually end up in a war...every time....

News of more active contingency planning with regards to Ukraine came ahead of a meeting between Presidents Biden and Putin today.

7 Dec 0221 ~~ By Joseph Trevithick
The Pentagon has been conducting more immediate planning for potential evacuations of U.S. diplomatic personnel and other American nationals from Ukraine in the event of a new, large-scale Russian military intervention into that country, according to a report from CNN. At the same time, U.S. officials are warning that there may be limited options to deter the Kremlin from conducting such an operation. This news came ahead of a virtual summit between U.S. President Joe Biden's with Russian President Vladimir Putin today over this brewing crisis, with intelligence assessments already warning for weeks that Russia could launch a new invasion of its neighbor as soon as January.
Victoria Nuland, the U.S. Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs, included details about U.S. military contingency planning in briefings to members of Congress on Dec. 6, 2021, according to CNN. The State Department would need to formally request support from the Department of Defense to carry out a so-called non-combatant evacuation operation, or NEO, before any such mission could be carried out.
~Snip~

CNN's report, however, had not been the U.S. government was considering whether or not to actually conduct such an evacuation operation, but that planning had been stepped up.

Commentary:
Indeed, Joey Xi Bai Dung and his trio of Winken, Blinken and Nod will use the Afghan blueprint...that seemed to have work well.
His first directive is to run away. Retreat. We are facing a military threat in the Ukraine, an ally for many years.
In the meantime, Joey Xi is building up another $100 billion in military equipment to the Ukraine to abandon before the Russians move in.
Perhaps, the Ukrainians would be better off if they forgot Biden and NATO and instead invested in the Israeli drone system the Azerbaijanis used to decimate and defeat the Armenians and their armor. Otherwise, it is certain the Russians will take the Eastern Ukraine which historically has had a strong Russian and Orthodox heritage.

I hope Biden has a plan to get all of the US NATO advisors, intelligence gatherers, and other military personnel out of there before the shit starts.

Don't run away...stay put and bring in more Americans and dare Russia to attack...they wouldn't dare go ahead with an invasion with Americans in harms way....all Joe is doing is green lighting an attack and helping Putin by leaving and evacuating....

Weakness breeds foreign aggression....when will people learn this....

Note: I don't want a war...and in my estimation the best way to avoid a war is not to run away....when you run you eventually end up in a war...every time....

That would have worked under Trump, the Russians knew that he meant business. Biden will only get American soldiers killed. Putin neither fears or respects him.

That would have worked under Trump, the Russians knew that he meant business. Biden will only get American soldiers killed. Putin neither fears or respects him.
I guess you are right.....

I guess you are right.....

I hope I'm wrong. But Putin appears to respect President Biden as little as he did Barack Obama. Personally, I don't see that much difference between the two administrations, except this one has more power to destroy the country.

He'll probably leave them behind just as he did with Americans still in Afghanistan

Imagine the problems Joe is gonna have leaving Putin all the ammunition....
;

Why do Russian uses different small arms ammunition than ...​

https://www.quora.com › Why-do-Russian-uses-different-...

Aug 21, 2017 — Obviously Russia was never part of NATO so they don't use the same ammunition. For most of the cold war NATO used 7.62x51mm while the Warsaw Pact used the 7.62 ...
6 answers · 12 votes: TL;DR: We just don’t need to follow the NATO standards because we’re superior in small ...
Why don't all UN countries use the same calibers like ...
5 answers
Dec 2, 2017
Why use the standard NATO round (5.56) when it can ...
8 answers
May 14, 2020
Why US and other NATO countries fire 5.56 rounds ...
5 answers
Apr 3, 2020
Does the modern Russian military still use 7.62mm ...
5 answers
Jul 5, 2018
More results from www.quora.com

Russia is probably seeing a massive surplus of 7.62x39 and 7.62x54, because President Biden banned all imports of Russian ammunition a few months ago. Those are the two main Eastern Bloc calibers, which are also used heavily in Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and parts of South America. Previous to the ban, Russian ammunition accounted for over 22% of all imported ammunition to the United States, which was about 100 millions rounds in 2020.

Biden Warns Russia That If They Invade Ukraine, America Will Evacuate Haphazardly And Leave $86 Billion In Weapons Behind
WASHINGTON, D.C.—As Russia appears poised to invade Ukraine, Biden today issued a forceful statement warning Putin that if he does, America will evacuate haphazardly and leave $86 billion in weapons behind.
"Listen, folks...for real this time...no joke... I ain't kiddin' around here," said Biden to a gelatinous puddle of quivering goo on the ground he mistook for the press. "If Russia invades Ukraine, we will send a bunch of troops. And then we will immediately pull those troops out and leave all our state-of-the-art weapons behind. I'm not even messing around, Jack!"
General Milley confirmed that this tactic was a proven battlefield strategy used in Afghanistan and has promised to use it without remorse should Russia ever cross the United States. "If Russia invades, they will face the consequences," said General Milley, "in the form of billions of dollars worth of rifles, machine guns, night-vision goggles, and Black Hawk helicopters, left just for them."
"I'm warning them. And by that I mean, I will call Russia first and warn them," he said.
:abgg2q.jpg:

Commentary:
Seems that Babylon Bee beat me to it.

Russia's natural gas pipeline runs through the Ukraine...do you know what makes me the sickest?....Some Americans voted for this....they voted for America to be dependent on energy from abroad...and Americans will lose their lives again in the fight for energy...yes...blood for oil is back....Trump had us energy independent and you libs voted that away....

Russia's natural gas pipeline runs through the Ukraine...do you know what makes me the sickest?....Some Americans voted for this....they voted for America to be dependent on energy from abroad...and Americans will lose their lives again in the fight for energy...yes...blood for oil is back....Trump had us energy independent and you libs voted that away....
There is absolutely no benefit to the people of the United States in Ukraine, the benefit all favors the Biden family, multi-national corporations, and China. Its nakedly obvious Biden has been working for China from day one, selling out Americans at an absolutely breakneck pace, and still the sheep bleat right on cue, oblivious to the reality that they are fucking sheep, and in process of being fed to the wolves!

I watched Afghanistan and knew exactly what they were doing and why, and now China is landing combat aircraft at Bagram, while their tool is positioning the US & Europe for real war with Russia, all so China can walk in unmolested into Taiwan and utterly usurp total control over the entire Asian economy.

Its unfolding right before all eyes in real time, and still the sheep bleat dutifully to send young men off to die for the evil fucking Biden, as a distraction, to save face as he hands Taiwan to China!

~~~~~~
Are you referring to:

If in short, Ukraine is cannon fodder for the United States. Тhe only question is, do you idiots, really want to fight the real war with Russia?

Forum List

Back