U.S. Marine and Navy Vet Sends Hardcore Letter to Muslim Father Who Slammed Trump

Powerful words, let's see if democrats respect this service man. I think that the created lies the left wing and the MSM have been telling for the last few days will blow up in their faces once America knows the truth.

U.S. Marine and Navy Vet Sends HARDCORE Letter to Muslim Father Who Slammed Trump

Dear Mr. Khan,

I want to preface this letter by stating that I respect your son’s sacrifice for this great nation. By all accounts, he is a true hero that sacrificed himself in service to our country. For that I am thankful.

As a veteran, I watched your comments at the Democratic National Convention with a mixture of sadness, and anger. The United States has a military comprised of volunteers. Every single member has made the conscious choice to join the military and serve. There is not a single service member who has been forced into service. It is important for all service members (and apparently, their families) to understand that service to this great nation does not imbue one with special privileges or rights. I found your comments troubling when you said: “Have you ever been to Arlington cemetery? Go look at the graves of brave patriots who died defending the United States of America. You will see all faiths, genders and ethnicities. You have sacrificed nothing and no one.”

Does it matter whether Mr. Trump has sacrificed “…nothing and no one?”…has Ms. Clinton “..sacrificed” for this nation? How about Mr. Obama? Your comment stating that Mr. Trump “…has sacrifice no one” is alarming. Are you intimating that YOU sacrificed? Sir, your son willingly sacrificed himself. As a father I cannot imagine the pain you must feel but his sacrifice is his own. He was not forced to serve.

I am troubled that you would allow a party that has little more than contempt for the US Service Member to parade you into the DNC to denounce Donald Trump. Did you watch when protesters at the DNC booed and heckled Medal of Honor recipient Capt. Florent Groberg? Did you notice your party interrupting the moment of silence for slain police officers? Your own hypocrisy in not denouncing these acts and instead using the DNC as a platform to make a political point is disgraceful. The simple fact is that whether one served or sacrificed does not give greater power to their statements. One vote is as valuable as another. That sir, is why our Country is great. Your condemnation of one person for a statement while standing idly as your party disparages veterans and police officers is the height of hypocrisy.

There's always one jackass who rubbed elbows with real heroes who has to open his pie hole.

Tell this jag off to fuck off.

Powerful words, let's see if democrats respect this service man. I think that the created lies the left wing and the MSM have been telling for the last few days will blow up in their faces once America knows the truth.

U.S. Marine and Navy Vet Sends HARDCORE Letter to Muslim Father Who Slammed Trump

Dear Mr. Khan,

I want to preface this letter by stating that I respect your son’s sacrifice for this great nation. By all accounts, he is a true hero that sacrificed himself in service to our country. For that I am thankful.

As a veteran, I watched your comments at the Democratic National Convention with a mixture of sadness, and anger. The United States has a military comprised of volunteers. Every single member has made the conscious choice to join the military and serve. There is not a single service member who has been forced into service. It is important for all service members (and apparently, their families) to understand that service to this great nation does not imbue one with special privileges or rights. I found your comments troubling when you said: “Have you ever been to Arlington cemetery? Go look at the graves of brave patriots who died defending the United States of America. You will see all faiths, genders and ethnicities. You have sacrificed nothing and no one.”

Does it matter whether Mr. Trump has sacrificed “…nothing and no one?”…has Ms. Clinton “..sacrificed” for this nation? How about Mr. Obama? Your comment stating that Mr. Trump “…has sacrifice no one” is alarming. Are you intimating that YOU sacrificed? Sir, your son willingly sacrificed himself. As a father I cannot imagine the pain you must feel but his sacrifice is his own. He was not forced to serve.

I am troubled that you would allow a party that has little more than contempt for the US Service Member to parade you into the DNC to denounce Donald Trump. Did you watch when protesters at the DNC booed and heckled Medal of Honor recipient Capt. Florent Groberg? Did you notice your party interrupting the moment of silence for slain police officers? Your own hypocrisy in not denouncing these acts and instead using the DNC as a platform to make a political point is disgraceful. The simple fact is that whether one served or sacrificed does not give greater power to their statements. One vote is as valuable as another. That sir, is why our Country is great. Your condemnation of one person for a statement while standing idly as your party disparages veterans and police officers is the height of hypocrisy.

There's always one jackass who rubbed elbows with real heroes who has to open his pie hole.

A handful of idiots boo somebody and all of a sudden it gets conflated into Hillary gunned down a Medal of Honer recipient on the stage and the media ignored it

"Believe me" When I read a post from Freewill

Dear Mr. Khan,

A handful of idiots boo somebody and all of a sudden it gets conflated into Hillary gunned down a Medal of Honer recipient on the stage and the media ignored it

"Believe me" When I read a post from Freewill

I assume since you can post idiotcy you can also read. No where in that letter did what you describe happen. The Marine asked crooked Hillary if she heard the boos coming from the audience after she was endorsed by the medal of honor winner. Getting pretty interesting when you misrepresent someone's words in the same thread they are posted, you sound like "I don't believe I ever lied," Crooked Clinton.

Medal of Honor Recipient Blasts 'Modern Liberals' for Heckling Vets at the DNC

What a disgustingly partisan letter.

Trump had no business attacking the family of a fallen veteran. To cover up for his actions and to use this issue as a Trojan horse to attack Obama/Clinton wreaks of a Rightwing hit job.

This is just like the Kerry Swiftboat. The people who wrote this probably supported Bush 43, the chicken hawk who used family connections to dodge service. Any veteran who cares more about a political leader than a fellow soldier who had the courage to fight is sick. It proves that a few soldiers care more about their political party than the military or the nation it serves. Pathetic.

What a disgustingly partisan letter.

Trump had no business attacking the family of a fallen veteran. To cover up for his actions and to use this issue as a Trojan horse to attack Obama/Clinton wreaks of a Rightwing hit job.

This is just like the Kerry Swiftboat. The people who wrote this probably supported Bush 43, the chicken hawk who used family connections to dodge service. Any veteran who cares more about a political leader than a fellow soldier who had the courage to fight is sick. It proves that a few soldiers care more about their political party than the military or the nation it serves. Pathetic.

The father of the soldier opened the door by attacking Trump to begin with.

The father of the soldier opened the door by attacking Trump to begin with.
really? Is that how you see it? No boundaries? When Trump mentioned Cruz's father, did that open the door to the Dems and the media attacking Trump's family klan ties?

You see little media and no Clinton campaign people attacking Trump's family

Forum List

Back