U.S. Marine and Navy Vet Sends Hardcore Letter to Muslim Father Who Slammed Trump

He is not is defending Trump, merely pointing out this is just another lying mountain made from a mole hill by the liberal left. If this marine doesn't have the right to interject then why does anyone else like the VFW? The only reason you will say they do is because they believed the lie and will repeat it.
This man is not in the military. He is a veteran entitled to his own opinion. He is not speaking for the military. He is a civilian. He needs to realize no one asked him to inject himself into this dispute. The VFW and other organizations have demanded Trump apologize. This is not about Bill or Hillary Clinton, about Obama or Democrats. It's about the GOP. Trump's GOP. The same GOP that has selected a man who called POWs losers for being captured and tortured, to be their standard bearer.

Shame on anyone who defends Trump on this subject

No honest person believes that Hillary shouldn't have been indicted. So shame is, as shame does.........
Indicted for what? Driving wingnuts and moonbats into imbecility? She deserves a medal for that. Hearings and investigations and nada

move along little person. move along

What Comey reported is hardly nothing. He knows as you know that Lynch would never prosecute crooked Hillary, that does not make here innocent.

Whitewater produced 15 convictions on 40 charges. Draft indictments were drawn for crooked Hillary. She hid the Rose Law Firm Billing records until the stay of execution ran out. But it was all swept under the rug because she is establishment and too big to jail.

Even the Benghazi hearings proved the incompetence of Obama and crooked Hillary. But no one was ever going to be indicted over Benghazi. Just wasn't going to happen.
What had Whitewater investigation said about the Clintons? All smoke no fire. No one ever charged any of the Clintons with anything to do with a land deal they lost money on.

go back to grade school

Powerful words, let's see if democrats respect this service man. I think that the created lies the left wing and the MSM have been telling for the last few days will blow up in their faces once America knows the truth.

U.S. Marine and Navy Vet Sends HARDCORE Letter to Muslim Father Who Slammed Trump

Dear Mr. Khan,

I want to preface this letter by stating that I respect your son’s sacrifice for this great nation. By all accounts, he is a true hero that sacrificed himself in service to our country. For that I am thankful.

As a veteran, I watched your comments at the Democratic National Convention with a mixture of sadness, and anger. The United States has a military comprised of volunteers. Every single member has made the conscious choice to join the military and serve. There is not a single service member who has been forced into service. It is important for all service members (and apparently, their families) to understand that service to this great nation does not imbue one with special privileges or rights. I found your comments troubling when you said: “Have you ever been to Arlington cemetery? Go look at the graves of brave patriots who died defending the United States of America. You will see all faiths, genders and ethnicities. You have sacrificed nothing and no one.”

Does it matter whether Mr. Trump has sacrificed “…nothing and no one?”…has Ms. Clinton “..sacrificed” for this nation? How about Mr. Obama? Your comment stating that Mr. Trump “…has sacrifice no one” is alarming. Are you intimating that YOU sacrificed? Sir, your son willingly sacrificed himself. As a father I cannot imagine the pain you must feel but his sacrifice is his own. He was not forced to serve.

I am troubled that you would allow a party that has little more than contempt for the US Service Member to parade you into the DNC to denounce Donald Trump. Did you watch when protesters at the DNC booed and heckled Medal of Honor recipient Capt. Florent Groberg? Did you notice your party interrupting the moment of silence for slain police officers? Your own hypocrisy in not denouncing these acts and instead using the DNC as a platform to make a political point is disgraceful. The simple fact is that whether one served or sacrificed does not give greater power to their statements. One vote is as valuable as another. That sir, is why our Country is great. Your condemnation of one person for a statement while standing idly as your party disparages veterans and police officers is the height of hypocrisy.
This man is not in the military. He is a veteran entitled to his own opinion. He is not speaking for the military. He is a civilian. He needs to realize no one asked him to inject himself into this dispute. The VFW and other organizations have demanded Trump apologize. This is not about Bill or Hillary Clinton, about Obama or Democrats. It's about the GOP. Trump's GOP. The same GOP that has selected a man who called POWs losers for being captured and tortured, to be their standard bearer.

Piss off and piss on Khan.. the Dems used him and his dead son as a pawn in their game. Sad that you defend this... but, you are a Democrat.

Powerful words, let's see if democrats respect this service man. I think that the created lies the left wing and the MSM have been telling for the last few days will blow up in their faces once America knows the truth.

U.S. Marine and Navy Vet Sends HARDCORE Letter to Muslim Father Who Slammed Trump

Dear Mr. Khan,

I want to preface this letter by stating that I respect your son’s sacrifice for this great nation. By all accounts, he is a true hero that sacrificed himself in service to our country. For that I am thankful.

As a veteran, I watched your comments at the Democratic National Convention with a mixture of sadness, and anger. The United States has a military comprised of volunteers. Every single member has made the conscious choice to join the military and serve. There is not a single service member who has been forced into service. It is important for all service members (and apparently, their families) to understand that service to this great nation does not imbue one with special privileges or rights. I found your comments troubling when you said: “Have you ever been to Arlington cemetery? Go look at the graves of brave patriots who died defending the United States of America. You will see all faiths, genders and ethnicities. You have sacrificed nothing and no one.”

Does it matter whether Mr. Trump has sacrificed “…nothing and no one?”…has Ms. Clinton “..sacrificed” for this nation? How about Mr. Obama? Your comment stating that Mr. Trump “…has sacrifice no one” is alarming. Are you intimating that YOU sacrificed? Sir, your son willingly sacrificed himself. As a father I cannot imagine the pain you must feel but his sacrifice is his own. He was not forced to serve.

I am troubled that you would allow a party that has little more than contempt for the US Service Member to parade you into the DNC to denounce Donald Trump. Did you watch when protesters at the DNC booed and heckled Medal of Honor recipient Capt. Florent Groberg? Did you notice your party interrupting the moment of silence for slain police officers? Your own hypocrisy in not denouncing these acts and instead using the DNC as a platform to make a political point is disgraceful. The simple fact is that whether one served or sacrificed does not give greater power to their statements. One vote is as valuable as another. That sir, is why our Country is great. Your condemnation of one person for a statement while standing idly as your party disparages veterans and police officers is the height of hypocrisy.

No honest person believes that Hillary shouldn't have been indicted. So shame is, as shame does.........

you mean, no one who isn't brain washed and a hack.

now be a good boy and stop deflecting. anyone who defends dumb Donald on this is disgusting..

Dear Mr. Khan,

you mean, no one who isn't brain washed and a hack.

now be a good boy and stop deflecting. anyone who defends dumb Donald on this is disgusting..

Khan's a hack..... using his dead son as a pawn in the Hillary campaign is vile... and of course you defend this. You're disgusting.

Dear Mr. Khan,

Piss off and piss on Khan.. the Dems used him and his dead son as a pawn in their game. Sad that you defend this... but, you are a Democrat.
The Kahns were there to tell a truth. They challenged Trump who has no respect for anyone who has truly sacrificed. There was no need for Trump to lose it over the convention speech of the Kahns.

Trump's reaction is what will help people see him for what he truly is: a thin-skinned, mealy-mouthed bully

Dear Mr. Khan,

The Kahns were there to tell a truth. They challenged Trump who has no respect for anyone who has truly sacrificed. There was no need for Trump to lose it over the convention speech of the Kahns.

Trump's reaction is what will help people see him for what he truly is: a thin-skinned, mealy-mouthed bully

We know what you are going to post that is a given. Now your opinion is one thing, now post what you found so damn offensive in what Trump said responding to a question about the Khans, who willfully did attack him and questioned is integrity using their son for their political ditribe. The only reason for a parent of a fallen soldier to be talking is to berate those who caused him to fall, such as the mother of a man who died at Benghazi. The Khans did non of that they helped the woman who voted for the war where they son sacrificed his life. They demean their son, not Trump. The truth will become known and this will end up biting the left wing in the ass.

Does any Hillery followers remember Comy said she lied and was extremely careless with our top secret info.
Maybe Donald lied to a contractor or something like that, but Not top secret info.
Makes me just want to bang my head against a wall at how y'all Hillery lovers just overlook anything she does, but let Trump say something that is the truth and y'all get all in a hissy, guess y'all were never taught common sense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does any Hillery followers remember Comy said she lied and was extremely careless with our top secret info.
Maybe Donald lied to a contractor or something like that, but Not top secret info.
Makes me just want to bang my head against a wall at how y'all Hillery lovers just overlook anything she does, but let Trump say something that is the truth and y'all get all in a hissy, guess y'all were never taught common sense.

Comey said Hillary lied? No, he never ever said that. Ever.

MrShangles is lying

We know what you are going to post that is a given. Now your opinion is one thing, now post what you found so damn offensive in what Trump said responding to a question about the Khans, who willfully did attack him and questioned is integrity using their son for their political ditribe. The only reason for a parent of a fallen soldier to be talking is to berate those who caused him to fall, such as the mother of a man who died at Benghazi. The Khans did non of that they helped the woman who voted for the war where they son sacrificed his life. They demean their son, not Trump. The truth will become known and this will end up biting the left wing in the ass.
Like Trump you have no sense of decency. But in your case, it's understandable. Where and by whom were you raised?

MrShangles is lying

True.. but he most certainly testified that certain things Clinton testified to Congress about were not accurate. We can mince words all day, but he most certainly refuted many statements she made, under oath in front of Congress.

Dear Mr. Khan,

Conservatives booed another military mother at a Trump event yesterday. Anybody see that?

I am troubled that this former soldier would defend a party that has little more than contempt for the US service member and their families.

MrShangles is lying
Playing with words I see.

No he didn't come out and say she lied. He must have thought you smart enough to figure it out.

Even ABS admits, she lied. Did she lie to the FBI? Who knows? Did they ask the right questions? Who knows. Did she lie to you and me, without one doubt and Comey said so.

MrShangles is lying

True.. but he most certainly testified that certain things Clinton testified to Congress about were not accurate. We can mince words all day, but he most certainly refuted many statements she made, under oath in front of Congress.
Not exactly. Bring charges or move along. More smoke without fire will do no good. Hillary is known to be cagey. Why wouldn't she? People have been trying to set her
up for decades. But she's tough

Playing with words I see.

No he didn't come out and say she lied. He must have thought you smart enough to figure it out.
She either lied, or she didn't. Comey minced no words. It was not all in Hillary's favor, but in the end we are a nation of laws, and not the wishes of political enemies out to set one up

Dear Mr. Khan,

You'd think a vet would respect the first amendment and understand its importance.

Forum List

Back