Wikileaks Bombshell Leaked To True Pundit: Hillary Clinton Knew of Weapons Supplied from

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
The bad news just keeps piling up for Hillary:

""Wikileaks Bombshell Leaked To True Pundit: Hillary Clinton Knew of Weapons Supplied from Benghazi to Al-Qaeda in Syria"" Wikileaks has promised to release documents linking Hillary Clinton to knowingly supplying Syria with weapons from her state department. That disclosure could come in any number of days, sources said. True Pundit, however, has already unearthed the documentation.

The Intel provides official confirmation of what has been rumored for years: President Obama, his White House, and Hillary Clinton and her State Department knew that weapons were being shipped from Benghazi to rebel troops in Syria. Those “rebels” were largely al Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood extremist factions, according to corroborating documents.

Below is a gem of an intelligence cable we unearthed from the Defense Intelligence Agency dated September 12, 2012, the day after the Benghazi attack. Absent wholesale redaction, this could prove to be a smoking gun finally exhibiting what the United States was doing in Benghazi prior to the Jihadists attacks on the U.S. consulate and then-secret CIA annex just miles away.

Doesn't matter. She has a D next to her name and a vagina and the right last name. It's her turn and no one is going to let a little thing like emails, fixed elections, or arming terrorists get in her way.

It's her turn.

To think you get to choose between Hillarity and Hair Drumpf! Truly the greatest country in the world...

Doesn't matter. She has a D next to her name and a vagina and the right last name. It's her turn and no one is going to let a little thing like emails, fixed elections, or arming terrorists get in her way.

It's her turn.

Unfortunately you may be right....I am still hoping there is justice in this country, but I'm not holding my breath

To think you get to choose between Hillarity and Hair Drumpf! Truly the greatest country in the world...

I'm choosing Gary Johnson
You mean HIllary. A vote for Johnson is a vote for Hillary.

It's still sending a message that the people are fed up with the merry go round
We don't need to send people a message. We need to keep HIllary out of the White House. Anything short of that is all for naught.

We need to keep HIllary out of the White House.

I agree and think she needs to be in jail for a very long time......but good luck for that to ever happen. There are too many in position to save her ass once again and make sure she is put into place, even if it's against the will of the people...

Gawd forbid she be indicted at this point in the race.....what would the Democrats do then without a candidate?

The bad news just keeps piling up for Hillary:

""Wikileaks Bombshell Leaked To True Pundit: Hillary Clinton Knew of Weapons Supplied from Benghazi to Al-Qaeda in Syria"" Wikileaks has promised to release documents linking Hillary Clinton to knowingly supplying Syria with weapons from her state department. That disclosure could come in any number of days, sources said. True Pundit, however, has already unearthed the documentation.

The Intel provides official confirmation of what has been rumored for years: President Obama, his White House, and Hillary Clinton and her State Department knew that weapons were being shipped from Benghazi to rebel troops in Syria. Those “rebels” were largely al Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood extremist factions, according to corroborating documents.

Below is a gem of an intelligence cable we unearthed from the Defense Intelligence Agency dated September 12, 2012, the day after the Benghazi attack. Absent wholesale redaction, this could prove to be a smoking gun finally exhibiting what the United States was doing in Benghazi prior to the Jihadists attacks on the U.S. consulate and then-secret CIA annex just miles away.

I heard the same thing from other sources. If true, she is done! See, the narrative from Trump is that the DNC is crooked along with Hillary, and that they have continuously lied to Americans. If it is proven, only the far left will vote for her. The only way for Democrats to get elected, is to control the narrative, and since the MSM is in their back pockets, they have done a good job. Problem for the left is..........new media will break the story if the MSM does not. Since the only way for the MSM to be relevant is also break big stories, they are all going to throw her and the DNC under the bus if this comes out.

I'm choosing Gary Johnson
Hitlery appreciates your support....

You're the assclown who nominated a candidate that can't beat her. Not me.

You're a fool if you think any of the other candidates had a chance of beating her. The fact that he may not win is not a rational basis for not voting for him. It couldn't be more irrational.

You're a fool if you think any of the other candidates had a chance of beating her. The fact that he may not win is not a rational basis for not voting for him. It couldn't be more irrational.

No, I live in the real world and yes, they absolutely could have beaten her. You picked a man whose entire campaign is based on division and hate, just like the liberals usually do. You're no better than they are and when Trump loses in a landslide not seen since Bush v Dukakis you'll blame everybody but yourselves.

Forum List

Back