U.S. Marine and Navy Vet Sends Hardcore Letter to Muslim Father Who Slammed Trump

Powerful words, let's see if democrats respect this service man. I think that the created lies the left wing and the MSM have been telling for the last few days will blow up in their faces once America knows the truth.

U.S. Marine and Navy Vet Sends HARDCORE Letter to Muslim Father Who Slammed Trump

Dear Mr. Khan,

I want to preface this letter by stating that I respect your son’s sacrifice for this great nation. By all accounts, he is a true hero that sacrificed himself in service to our country. For that I am thankful.

As a veteran, I watched your comments at the Democratic National Convention with a mixture of sadness, and anger. The United States has a military comprised of volunteers. Every single member has made the conscious choice to join the military and serve. There is not a single service member who has been forced into service. It is important for all service members (and apparently, their families) to understand that service to this great nation does not imbue one with special privileges or rights. I found your comments troubling when you said: “Have you ever been to Arlington cemetery? Go look at the graves of brave patriots who died defending the United States of America. You will see all faiths, genders and ethnicities. You have sacrificed nothing and no one.”

Does it matter whether Mr. Trump has sacrificed “…nothing and no one?”…has Ms. Clinton “..sacrificed” for this nation? How about Mr. Obama? Your comment stating that Mr. Trump “…has sacrifice no one” is alarming. Are you intimating that YOU sacrificed? Sir, your son willingly sacrificed himself. As a father I cannot imagine the pain you must feel but his sacrifice is his own. He was not forced to serve.

I am troubled that you would allow a party that has little more than contempt for the US Service Member to parade you into the DNC to denounce Donald Trump. Did you watch when protesters at the DNC booed and heckled Medal of Honor recipient Capt. Florent Groberg? Did you notice your party interrupting the moment of silence for slain police officers? Your own hypocrisy in not denouncing these acts and instead using the DNC as a platform to make a political point is disgraceful. The simple fact is that whether one served or sacrificed does not give greater power to their statements. One vote is as valuable as another. That sir, is why our Country is great. Your condemnation of one person for a statement while standing idly as your party disparages veterans and police officers is the height of hypocrisy.
He wrote 100% more mature than Drumpf....I disagree about his comment "a party that has little more than contempt for the US Service Member"...especially after seeing many Drumpf minion comments the last few days...but he has the right to his opinion, of course.

I have not seen one comment that deminishes the sacrifice that the Khan's son made. If you could quote a few that would make your statement a little more believable. The people who did actually use their son and diminish his sacrifice were his parents.

Just another corrupt Democrat/MSM hit-job on Trump. This guy hates Trump so much, yet he's gonna support a Candidate who sent his kid off to die in that Bullshit War. And now the MSM is attacking Trump for responding to the guy's attacks.

But Trump has the right to respond. This guy entered political arena. He chose to engage in partisan political attacks on Trump. It's shallow and shameful. So now he's fair game.

Apparently what goes along with being a gold star parent is a pass to say whatever you want about anyone you want. Now if the mother of the man lost at Benghazi would have been treated any better than she was the left might have a bitch. But she was treated far worse then any benign comment Trump might have made.
It is one thing to criticize what a Gold Star parent says.....it is something totally different to attack that Gold Star parent personally, stereotyping them, and making ridiculous comparisons (I sacrificed too by making money).....

Powerful words, let's see if democrats respect this service man. I think that the created lies the left wing and the MSM have been telling for the last few days will blow up in their faces once America knows the truth.

U.S. Marine and Navy Vet Sends HARDCORE Letter to Muslim Father Who Slammed Trump

Dear Mr. Khan,

I want to preface this letter by stating that I respect your son’s sacrifice for this great nation. By all accounts, he is a true hero that sacrificed himself in service to our country. For that I am thankful.

As a veteran, I watched your comments at the Democratic National Convention with a mixture of sadness, and anger. The United States has a military comprised of volunteers. Every single member has made the conscious choice to join the military and serve. There is not a single service member who has been forced into service. It is important for all service members (and apparently, their families) to understand that service to this great nation does not imbue one with special privileges or rights. I found your comments troubling when you said: “Have you ever been to Arlington cemetery? Go look at the graves of brave patriots who died defending the United States of America. You will see all faiths, genders and ethnicities. You have sacrificed nothing and no one.”

Does it matter whether Mr. Trump has sacrificed “…nothing and no one?”…has Ms. Clinton “..sacrificed” for this nation? How about Mr. Obama? Your comment stating that Mr. Trump “…has sacrifice no one” is alarming. Are you intimating that YOU sacrificed? Sir, your son willingly sacrificed himself. As a father I cannot imagine the pain you must feel but his sacrifice is his own. He was not forced to serve.

I am troubled that you would allow a party that has little more than contempt for the US Service Member to parade you into the DNC to denounce Donald Trump. Did you watch when protesters at the DNC booed and heckled Medal of Honor recipient Capt. Florent Groberg? Did you notice your party interrupting the moment of silence for slain police officers? Your own hypocrisy in not denouncing these acts and instead using the DNC as a platform to make a political point is disgraceful. The simple fact is that whether one served or sacrificed does not give greater power to their statements. One vote is as valuable as another. That sir, is why our Country is great. Your condemnation of one person for a statement while standing idly as your party disparages veterans and police officers is the height of hypocrisy.
This man is not in the military. He is a veteran entitled to his own opinion. He is not speaking for the military. He is a civilian. He needs to realize no one asked him to inject himself into this dispute. The VFW and other organizations have demanded Trump apologize. This is not about Bill or Hillary Clinton, about Obama or Democrats. It's about the GOP. Trump's GOP. The same GOP that has selected a man who called POWs losers for being captured and tortured, to be their standard bearer.

Shame on anyone who defends Trump on this subject

No honest person believes that Hillary shouldn't have been indicted. So shame is, as shame does.........
Indictments....any day now (March)....any day now (April)...any day now (May)...any day now (June)...any day now (July)...any day now (August).....

I agree, anyone who thinks that the Obama administration would indict the establishment darling were fools. There are two sets of rules.

Just another corrupt Democrat/MSM hit-job on Trump. This guy hates Trump so much, yet he's gonna support a Candidate who sent his kid off to die in that Bullshit War. And now the MSM is attacking Trump for responding to the guy's attacks.

But Trump has the right to respond. This guy entered political arena. He chose to engage in partisan political attacks on Trump. It's shallow and shameful. So now he's fair game.

Apparently what goes along with being a gold star parent is a pass to say whatever you want about anyone you want. Now if the mother of the man lost at Benghazi would have been treated any better than she was the left might have a bitch. But she was treated far worse then any benign comment Trump might have made.
It is one thing to criticize what a Gold Star parent says.....it is something totally different to attack that Gold Star parent personally, stereotyping them, and making ridiculous comparisons (I sacrificed too by making money).....

The sacrifice comparison was ridiculous agreed but it demeans no one other than Trump.

Yeah, and they guy's supporting a Candidate who sent his child off to die for nothing. Hillary Clinton fully supported the Iraq War. He should be angry with her. Yet he's gonna vote for her. Like i said, just another coordinated corrupt Democrat/MSM hit-job on Trump. It's Bullshit.

His attacks were Bullshit. Trump has every right to respond by calling him on that. And shame on him for supporting a Candidate who sent his child off to die for nothing. He should be angry with her, not Donald Trump.

Yeah, and they guy's supporting a Candidate who sent his child off to die for nothing. Hillary Clinton fully supported the Iraq War. He should be angry with her. Yet he's gonna vote for her. Like i said, just another coordinated corrupt Democrat/MSM hit-job on Trump. It's Bullshit.

I will agree that the father is being two faced but, his son didn't die for nothing, to say that demeans his sacrifice more than anything Trump might have said. At least in my opinion.

Have you noticed one thing about this whole discussion. I have not seen those condemning Trump actually quote what he said. Maybe they do and I miss it but I don't see it.

He asked if she were allowed to speak, so what? Consider Muslim treatment of women it seems like a legit question at the time. His stupid sacrifice comment demeans no one other than Trump.

I will agree that the father is being two faced but, his son didn't die for nothing, to say that demeans his sacrifice more than anything Trump might have said. At least in my opinion.

Have you noticed one thing about this whole discussion. I have not seen those condemning Trump actually quote what he said. Maybe they do and I miss it but I don't see it.

He asked if she were allowed to speak, so what? Consider Muslim treatment of women it seems like a legit question at the time. His stupid sacrifice comment demeans no one other than Trump.

His attack speech on Trump was coaxed and misguided. He should be angry with Hillary Clinton instead. He definitely shouldn't be supporting her. And i'm sorry, but our soldiers did die for nothing in that Hellhole.

Dear Mr. Khan,

This man is not in the military. He is a veteran entitled to his own opinion. He is not speaking for the military. He is a civilian. He needs to realize no one asked him to inject himself into this dispute. The VFW and other organizations have demanded Trump apologize. This is not about Bill or Hillary Clinton, about Obama or Democrats. It's about the GOP. Trump's GOP. The same GOP that has selected a man who called POWs losers for being captured and tortured, to be their standard bearer.

He is not is defending Trump, merely pointing out this is just another lying mountain made from a mole hill by the liberal left. If this marine doesn't have the right to interject then why does anyone else like the VFW? The only reason you will say they do is because they believed the lie and will repeat it.

Well it seems that a huge majority who saw the speech and read Trump's response have turned their back on Trump.
But congrats on finding one vet who didn't discard Trump. He has every right to voice his opinion.

See, you are don't even know the details. Trump made the comment in responds to a question in an interview, not a speech. No matter how Trump would have answered the press would have vilified him because of the gold star status. Even if he declined to answer. Not sure why people think that just because, these people get to say whatever they want with impunity. Trump's remarks were actually benign. His words were trumped up by the left wing and the MSM.

No, I know exactly went down.
Trump's own quotes did him in and it was nothing but his own quotes. Nothing else had to be said. Thus the anger and outrage by folks from all sides of the aisle, except of course the very far right. Quit blaming the media, just just because you have been dumbed down doesn't mean everyone else has been.

Dear Mr. Khan,

wow that is a really good letter

i bet those guys will not be appearing for a rebuttal on cnn or mslsd

anytime soon

His attack speech on Trump was coaxed and misguided. He should be angry with Hillary Clinton instead. He definitely shouldn't be supporting her. And i'm sorry, but our soldiers did die for nothing in that Hellhole.

yup as soon as he said "moral compass"

Dear Mr. Khan,

He is not is defending Trump, merely pointing out this is just another lying mountain made from a mole hill by the liberal left. If this marine doesn't have the right to interject then why does anyone else like the VFW? The only reason you will say they do is because they believed the lie and will repeat it.

Well it seems that a huge majority who saw the speech and read Trump's response have turned their back on Trump.
But congrats on finding one vet who didn't discard Trump. He has every right to voice his opinion.

See, you are don't even know the details. Trump made the comment in responds to a question in an interview, not a speech. No matter how Trump would have answered the press would have vilified him because of the gold star status. Even if he declined to answer. Not sure why people think that just because, these people get to say whatever they want with impunity. Trump's remarks were actually benign. His words were trumped up by the left wing and the MSM.

Trump's own quotes did him in and it was nothing but his own quotes. Nothing else had to be said. Thus the anger and outrage by folks from all sides of the aisle, except of course the very far right. Quit blaming the media, just just because you have been dumbed down doesn't mean everyone else has been.

OK, give the quotes, from Trump, that has everyone's shorts in a knot.

OK, give the quotes, from Trump, that has everyone's shorts in a knot.

indeed i would like to the the quotes as well

wonder if they are anything like mslsd version of zimmermans 9-1-1 call

--LOL

because everyone knows how honest the media is these days

Dear Mr. Khan,

Might I point out that the Khans were "never in the military" and the head of the VFW is "not in the military." (as far as I know) How does that change your opinion?

The sacrifice comparison was ridiculous agreed but it demeans no one other than Trump.
I can agree with that comment....with one caveat.....it also demeans those who try to say either the Khans really didn't sacrifice or that Drumpf's "sacrifice" is equivalent to theirs.

Dear Mr. Khan,

Thank you posting this. As the Father of a Soldier that spent 3 years in Iraq I appreciate the thoughts of this Vet.

I've wondered more than once why anyone would want to risk bringing the person who made the IED that killed their son into our country. I know I don't want the people, who tried many times to kill my son, entry into our country.

Dear Mr. Khan,

Might I point out that the Khans were "never in the military" and the head of the VFW is "not in the military." (as far as I know) How does that change your opinion?
VFW - Veterans of Foreign Wars

Dear Mr. Khan,

VFW - Veterans of Foreign Wars

So?

Dear Mr. Khan,

Thank you posting this. As the Father of a Soldier that spent 3 years in Iraq I appreciate the thoughts of this Vet.

I've wondered more than once why anyone would want to risk bringing the person who made the IED that killed their son into our country. I know I don't want the people, who tried many times to kill my son, entry into our country.

Thank your son for his service, it was not done for nothing.

Forum List

Back