U.S. House Speaker Ryan renews call to suspend classified briefings for Clinton

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
You know she lied. can't be trusted. and would sell our secrets and strategic reserves for $100 million, as she already has!

U.S. House of Representatives Speaker Paul Ryan on Friday renewed his call for U.S. intelligence officials to stop giving Hillary Clinton classified briefing typically given to presidential candidates in the wake of FBI Director James Comey's letter citing additional emails now under review. "This decision, long overdue, is the result of her reckless use of a private email server, and her refusal to be forthcoming with federal investigators. I renew my call for the Director of National Intelligence to suspend all classified briefings for Secretary Clinton until this matter is fully resolved," Ryan said in a statement referring to the former secretary of state.

(Excerpt) Read more at reuters.com ...

Why don't they just go ahead and brief Putin directly? That would save Trump from having to relay everything.

Why don't they just go ahead and brief Putin directly? That would save Trump from having to relay everything.

Lakhota is about to burn up his PC. Running from thread to thread trying to save it. this could blow.......big time. Why don't you move over to the good side? why stay with evil? corruption.

tumblr_nk306n7L7o1qdjpm4o1_250.gif

Do you need a piece of candy little pretend indian chief?

Maybe a new little pink feather for you homo rainbow headdress?

In any case, I think the loony bin has a room waiting for you.

Were you awarded any chevrons for being a racist? You disgrace the Air Force.

Were you awarded any chevrons for being a racist? You disgrace the Air Force.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.... are you still trying to play that ole, ripped up, abused, worn out, covered with old faded tape race card?

You poor little dumbass.

You know she lied. can't be trusted. and would sell our secrets and strategic reserves for $100 million, as she already has!

U.S. House of Representatives Speaker Paul Ryan on Friday renewed his call for U.S. intelligence officials to stop giving Hillary Clinton classified briefing typically given to presidential candidates in the wake of FBI Director James Comey's letter citing additional emails now under review. "This decision, long overdue, is the result of her reckless use of a private email server, and her refusal to be forthcoming with federal investigators. I renew my call for the Director of National Intelligence to suspend all classified briefings for Secretary Clinton until this matter is fully resolved," Ryan said in a statement referring to the former secretary of state.

Yeah this happened last Friday when Comey, against the advice of the DOJ, announced Huma's emails, and Ryan decided to go into his politcal partisan mode, (without knowing the circumstances, or having a single shred of evidence immediately came out of his box to make a statement like that. Between Friday and now he's gotten about a million emails from Republicans to tell him to STFU.

BECAUSE--Republicans are defending Hillary Clinton over Comey's announcement.
Democrats, Republicans Pressure FBI Director Comey After New Email Revelation
GOP Ups Pressure, Criticism of FBI Head Over Clinton Email Probe
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey’s ‘breach of protocol’

Harry Reid stated that Comey is in violation of the 1939 Hatch Act, and I tend to agree.
Hatch Act of 1939 - Wikipedia

So that's the issue with Paul Ryan right now. He like Comey committed an act out of political partisanship, and you can bet that Comey is going to be sitting in a congressional or senate hearing over his actions, immediately after Hillary Clinton wins. Paul Ryan if he still around after this election, or still majority leader, will have to wear a bag over his head for quite awhile.

Last edited:

Yeah this happened last Friday when Comey, against the advice of the DOJ, announced Huma's emails, and Ryan decided to go into his politcal partisan mode, (without knowing the circumstances, or having a single shred of evidence immediately came out of his box to make a statement like that. Between Friday and now he's gotten about a million emails from Republicans to tell him to STFU.

Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey’s ‘breach of protocol’

Harry Reid stated that Comey is in violation of the 1939 Hatch Act, and I tend to agree.

So that's the issue with Paul Ryan right now. He like Comey committed an act out of political partisanship, and you can bet that Comey is going to be sitting in a congressional or senate hearing over his actions, immediately after Hillary Clinton wins. Paul Ryan if he still around after this election, or still majority leader, will have to wear a bag over his head for quite awhile.

What are you talking about, there is enough shit in WIKILEAKS to have ALL her staff, removed from handling any classified information. and arrested!

What are you talking about, there is enough shit in WIKILEAKS to have ALL her staff, removed from handling any classified information. and arrested!

How dare you, she is Hillary Clinton laws are for you stupid deplorables. You are unfit to be an American. You are sexist. You are a racist sexist persecutionist...something latin sounding right winger.:funnyface:

Forum List

Back