Top Trump Supporter In Texas Calls Hillary Clinton A ‘C**t’ On Twitter

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
58190b1e150000b700531223.jpeg

Sid Miller’s office tried to claim his Twitter account was hacked. But it wasn’t.

Texas Agriculture Commission Sid Miller quickly came under fire Tuesday for calling Hillary Clinton a “****” in a tweet.

CwNCjFiVUAAnTfp.jpg

Miller is a big-league supporter of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump. Miller’s spokesman has called his boss “Donald Trump’s biggest cheerleaderand champion in the state of Texas.”

Miller quickly deleted the offending tweet on Tuesday, and his communications director tried to claim that his Twitter account had been hacked. A tweet was posted on his account reading: “@MillerForTexas HAS BEEN HACKED. The disgusting re-tweet has been removed and we have changed all account passwords. Be advised.”

Reporters were immediately skeptical of the “I was hacked” defense. Miller has a long history of tweeting controversial comments on Twitter. And people caught in a bind often say they were hacked as a rushed defense when they face criticism. (Former Rep. Anthony Weiner, for example, claimed he was hacked when photos leaked of a man in underwear. He wasn’t hacked, obviously.)

Shortly after the attempt at damage control, Miller admitted he wasn’t hacked.

More: Top Trump Supporter In Texas Calls Hillary Clinton A ‘C**t’ On Twitter

Wow, Trump supporters sure are vulgar and nasty.

Top Trump Supporter In Texas Calls Hillary Clinton A ‘C**t’ On Twitter

:lmao:
:dance:

Sid Miller’s office tried to claim his Twitter account was hacked. But it wasn’t.

Texas Agriculture Commission Sid Miller quickly came under fire Tuesday for calling Hillary Clinton a “****” in a tweet.

CwNCjFiVUAAnTfp.jpg

Miller is a big-league supporter of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump. Miller’s spokesman has called his boss “Donald Trump’s biggest cheerleaderand champion in the state of Texas.”

Miller quickly deleted the offending tweet on Tuesday, and his communications director tried to claim that his Twitter account had been hacked. A tweet was posted on his account reading: “@MillerForTexas HAS BEEN HACKED. The disgusting re-tweet has been removed and we have changed all account passwords. Be advised.”

Reporters were immediately skeptical of the “I was hacked” defense. Miller has a long history of tweeting controversial comments on Twitter. And people caught in a bind often say they were hacked as a rushed defense when they face criticism. (Former Rep. Anthony Weiner, for example, claimed he was hacked when photos leaked of a man in underwear. He wasn’t hacked, obviously.)

Not a surprise, the Republican party is stuffed full of misogynists. Another one outed himself. Then they wonder why women won't vote for them. LOL
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump
Gender Gap in 2012 Vote Is Largest in Gallup's History
Why Romney Lost And Republicans Keep Losing
73 percent of women voters have an 'unfavorable' view of Donald Trump
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump

They're EXPERTS at chasing off the largest voting block in this country.

heres' Lakhota at a pow-wow to decide if they need to bring in Pochahauntuess.

tumblr_nfk8tqATIr1qj4315o1_250.gif

Last edited:

CwNCjFiVUAAnTfp.jpg

Is it illegal in Texas to tell the truth?

You libs need to make up your mind, is she a victim to be treated like a poor helpless female or can she take it like a man? If I call Hillary an asshole are you going to get your rainbow panties all in a knot?

You libs need to make up your mind, is she a victim to be treated like a poor helpless female or can she take it like a man? If I call Hillary an asshole are you going to get your rainbow panties all in a knot?

Well, just stopping all the NaziCon lies and conspiracy theories would be a nice start. However, I realize that only better breeding and better education can solve that.

Well, just stopping all the NaziCon lies and conspiracy theories would be a nice start. However, I realize that only better breeding and better education can solve that.

I told you people, we will pull every dirty Democrat trick in the book to defeat you, lies, half truths, taking things out of context, you people are getting a dose of your own medicine suck it.

I agree with P@triot's assessment of this year's election, although I'm not one to call anybody a total piece of shit. Both candidates seem to bring out the worse in people. For Trump it is folks spouting this garbage but with Hillary too we have seen folks like the CNN reporter without an ounce of ethics in passing along debate question ahead of time.

Forum List

Back