U.S. hides airstrike that killed innocent women and children in Syria.

I have read the complaints about those killed as we left Afghanistan with my position being we never should have been in that position to start with but it seems it
was hardly the only time we have done something so destructive to people who never did a thing to us.

In the last days of the battle against the Islamic State group in Syria, when members of the once-fierce caliphate were cornered in a dirt field next to a town called Baghuz, a U.S. military drone circled high overhead, hunting for military targets. But it saw only a large crowd of women and children huddled against a river bank.

Without warning, a U.S. F-15E attack jet streaked across the drone’s high-definition field of vision and dropped a 500-pound bomb on the crowd. Then a jet dropped one 2,000-pound bomb, then another.

It was March 18, 2019. At the U.S. military’s busy Combined Air Operations Center at Al Udeid Air Base in Qatar, uniformed personnel watching the live drone footage looked on in stunned disbelief.

How the U.S. Hid an Airstrike That Killed Dozens of Civilians in Syria

We are as evil as any country in existence.
So true but most Americans are clueless.

Civilians are always killed in war. We lost thousands in the attack on Pearl Harbor and the World Trade Center. No one cries for them. Europe was decimated in WW I and WW II. Those are statistics. If someone wants me to boo hoo over Muslims that would slit our throats if given a chance, they are mistaken.
Somehow some Americans really believe mass murdering women and children is acceptable when at war. Crazy!!!

Civilians are always killed in war. We lost thousands in the attack on Pearl Harbor and the World Trade Center. No one cries for them. Europe was decimated in WW I and WW II. Those are statistics. If someone wants me to boo hoo over Muslims that would slit our throats if given a chance, they are mistaken.
WTF?

I can't make any determination of guilt of anything based off of a yahoo news article that shows no video and no proof of anything of something that was said to have happened 2 years ago.

So, according to the OP, Biden is now responsible for 2 airstrikes in a matter of months that have killed women and children.

Of course, neither the OP or Joe 'The Buck Stops Here' Biden will put the blame squarely on Biden and Obama, where it belongs.

I have read the complaints about those killed as we left Afghanistan with my position being we never should have been in that position to start with but it seems it
was hardly the only time we have done something so destructive to people who never did a thing to us.

In the last days of the battle against the Islamic State group in Syria, when members of the once-fierce caliphate were cornered in a dirt field next to a town called Baghuz, a U.S. military drone circled high overhead, hunting for military targets. But it saw only a large crowd of women and children huddled against a river bank.

Without warning, a U.S. F-15E attack jet streaked across the drone’s high-definition field of vision and dropped a 500-pound bomb on the crowd. Then a jet dropped one 2,000-pound bomb, then another.

It was March 18, 2019. At the U.S. military’s busy Combined Air Operations Center at Al Udeid Air Base in Qatar, uniformed personnel watching the live drone footage looked on in stunned disbelief.

How the U.S. Hid an Airstrike That Killed Dozens of Civilians in Syria

We are as evil as any country in existence.
Is Syria evil for murdering their own citizens?

What we did here was murder with no one held accountable.
FB_IMG_1636837227579.jpg

No you defend criminals.

Innocent people die every day in THIS country and all you libs do is cry a river for the criminals.

But......The big, bad, military.

There were no criminals in Syria.
We had no legal right to be there.
So the ONLY criminals in Syria are the US troops there illegally.

Wrong.
We killed those who attacked Pearl Harbor, the World Trade Center, etc.
But in this case we are the bad guys who deliberately murdered innocent civilians.

Forum List

Back