U.S. hides airstrike that killed innocent women and children in Syria.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2019
I have read the complaints about those killed as we left Afghanistan with my position being we never should have been in that position to start with but it seems it
was hardly the only time we have done something so destructive to people who never did a thing to us.

In the last days of the battle against the Islamic State group in Syria, when members of the once-fierce caliphate were cornered in a dirt field next to a town called Baghuz, a U.S. military drone circled high overhead, hunting for military targets. But it saw only a large crowd of women and children huddled against a river bank.

Without warning, a U.S. F-15E attack jet streaked across the drone’s high-definition field of vision and dropped a 500-pound bomb on the crowd. Then a jet dropped one 2,000-pound bomb, then another.

It was March 18, 2019. At the U.S. military’s busy Combined Air Operations Center at Al Udeid Air Base in Qatar, uniformed personnel watching the live drone footage looked on in stunned disbelief.

How the U.S. Hid an Airstrike That Killed Dozens of Civilians in Syria

We are as evil as any country in existence.

I have read the complaints about those killed as we left Afghanistan with my position being we never should have been in that position to start with but it seems it
was hardly the only time we have done something so destructive to people who never did a thing to us.

In the last days of the battle against the Islamic State group in Syria, when members of the once-fierce caliphate were cornered in a dirt field next to a town called Baghuz, a U.S. military drone circled high overhead, hunting for military targets. But it saw only a large crowd of women and children huddled against a river bank.

Without warning, a U.S. F-15E attack jet streaked across the drone’s high-definition field of vision and dropped a 500-pound bomb on the crowd. Then a jet dropped one 2,000-pound bomb, then another.

It was March 18, 2019. At the U.S. military’s busy Combined Air Operations Center at Al Udeid Air Base in Qatar, uniformed personnel watching the live drone footage looked on in stunned disbelief.

How the U.S. Hid an Airstrike That Killed Dozens of Civilians in Syria

We are as evil as any country in existence.

You can thank the Nobel Peace Prize winner, Barak Obama, for the US being in Syria in the 1st place.

Barry railed against Bush for Afghanistan and Iraq, only to drag the US into a needless, useless, excuseless war in Syria when he ordered the US invasion, a U.N. defined 'International Wsr Crime' - invading another nation without the permission of or being asked to by the socereign leader or nation's government.

On the day Barry left the WH he also left Americans in Syria to fight HIS war.

In the very 1st days of Biden entering the WH (or the mock Hollywood set of the WH) Biden ordered more troops into Syria.

Days later, when asked about sending in more troops, the dementia-ravaged criminal fart responded by saying, "We don't have troops in Syria."

(Evidently Joe's handlers - Barry's reps - did not mention to Joe they were ordering more troops into Syria....or screwing France by stealing the Australian sub contract....Or paying illegals $450,000 each...)

You can thank the Nobel Peace Prize winner, Barak Obama, for the US being in Syria in the 1st place.

Barry railed against Bush for Afghanistan and Iraq, only to drag the US into a needless, useless, excuseless war in Syria when he ordered the US invasion, a U.N. defined 'International Wsr Crime' - invading another nation without the permission of or being asked to by the socereign leader or nation's government.

On the day Barry left the WH he also left Americans in Syria to fight HIS war.

In the very 1st days of Biden entering the WH (or the mock Hollywood set of the WH) Biden ordered more troops into Syria.

Days later, when asked about sending in more troops, the dementia-ravaged criminal fart responded by saying, "We don't have troops in Syria."

(Evidently Joe's handlers - Barry's reps - did not mention to Joe they were ordering more troops into Syria....or screwing France by stealing the Australian sub contract....Or paying illegals $450,000 each...)

And I've blamed him over and over which is what one does when they believe something.............you on the other hand are only able to place blame on those you see as the other side.

Accidents happen all the time in war.

Don't fight a war, is my advice.

If you do fight a war, you might get hurt.

Accidents happen all the time in war.

Don't fight a war, is my advice.

If you do fight a war, you might get hurt.
Civilians are always killed in war. We lost thousands in the attack on Pearl Harbor and the World Trade Center. No one cries for them. Europe was decimated in WW I and WW II. Those are statistics. If someone wants me to boo hoo over Muslims that would slit our throats if given a chance, they are mistaken.

Civilians are always killed in war. We lost thousands in the attack on Pearl Harbor and the World Trade Center. No one cries for them. Europe was decimated in WW I and WW II. Those are statistics. If someone wants me to boo hoo over Muslims that would slit our throats if given a chance, they are mistaken.

After what we did here to people who never did a thing to us, can you really blame them?

Name any military conflict throughout mankind's history in which innocent civilians weren't killed. Even with today's technology, sometimes, civilians suffer casualties. At least western nations try to avoid civilian casualties. That's more than you can say for Islam in war.

After what we did here to people who never did a thing to us, can you really blame them?
Germans never did a thing to us. I can think of at least one naked Japanese girl that never did a thing to us. War is hell. I really have no sympathy. Unfortunately there are elements of their society that chose to act against us or our interests. If they keep it up they will continue to lose their innocents.

Germans never did a thing to us. I can think of at least one naked Japanese girl that never did a thing to us. War is hell. I really have no sympathy. Unfortunately there are elements of their society that chose to act against us or our interests. If they keep it up they will continue to lose their innocents.

"Our interests". We will kill to keep the markets going up. We should be so proud.

Forum List

Back