U.S. expects rise in troop casualties

not only appeasers - but surrender monkeys

If they are surrender monkeys than this is bananas.

BAGHDAD - A suicide car bomber flattened a restaurant in a busy market in the Shiite holy city of Kufa on Tuesday morning, killing at least 16 people and wounding 70 in an attack sure to further enflame tensions between Iraq's Sunni and Shiite populations.

In response, local authorities closed the entrances to Kufa and its sister holy city of Najaf — strongholds of radical Shiite cleric Muqtada al-Sadr's Mahdi Army militia — and imposed a vehicle ban around the revered shrines and mosques in the two towns, said Ahmed Duaible, a local government spokesman.

The suicide attack came a day after Iraq's Sunni vice president threatened to leave the Shiite-dominated government unless key unspecified amendments to the constitution were made by May 15 — a move that would plunge Iraq into a political crisis..........

http://www.canada.com/topics/news/world/story.html?id=680f4811-f230-4b84-bd21-def6dadb92b2&k=4622

If they are surrender monkeys than this is bananas.

BAGHDAD - A suicide car bomber flattened a restaurant in a busy market in the Shiite holy city of Kufa on Tuesday morning, killing at least 16 people and wounding 70 in an attack sure to further enflame tensions between Iraq's Sunni and Shiite populations.

In response, local authorities closed the entrances to Kufa and its sister holy city of Najaf — strongholds of radical Shiite cleric Muqtada al-Sadr's Mahdi Army militia — and imposed a vehicle ban around the revered shrines and mosques in the two towns, said Ahmed Duaible, a local government spokesman.

The suicide attack came a day after Iraq's Sunni vice president threatened to leave the Shiite-dominated government unless key unspecified amendments to the constitution were made by May 15 — a move that would plunge Iraq into a political crisis..........

http://www.canada.com/topics/news/world/story.html?id=680f4811-f230-4b84-bd21-def6dadb92b2&k=4622

The more the terrorists attack - the more Dems want to run away

Am I to be surprised at this?

When the going gets tough

the libs get going

and the terrorists are laughing with delight

When the going gets tough?

What did this just start?

This occupation is new?

Did people just start dying?

Last I checked there were two official numbers, one is the exact number of US troops killed which is over 3000

and the other number which is an estimate, which was 65,000 Iraqi deaths, and thats an old number.

And you are content to just let it continue while these numbers rise.

:thup:

It seems Dems would rather surrender then fight the terrorists

Noow they have to deal with Soros and the Moveon.org nuts - they are threatening to pull the ATM card Dems have gotten use to

It will be fun to watch to see how the Dems respond

Will they pissoff their base or stand with the troops and send a clean funding bill

What will be more important to the Dems? Their country or the campaign donations?

perhaps... but his constant cheerleading and pompom waving and rejoicing in "surge success" is over the top.

and the nice thing is...I told him quite clearly what it would take for me to engage HIM in conversation anymore...but I am certainly not precluded from engaging others in conversation ABOUT him, eh?

perhaps... but his constant cheerleading and pompom waving and rejoicing in "surge success" is over the top.

That is why it is always better to watch the game and not the cheerleaders! Keeps you out of trouble with the missus too.

and the nice thing is...I told him quite clearly what it would take for me to engage HIM in conversation anymore...but I am certainly not precluded from engaging others in conversation ABOUT him, eh?

LOL! whatever floats yer boat I guess.

That is why it is always better to watch the game and not the cheerleaders! Keeps you out of trouble with the missus too.

just because you're on a diet doesn't mean you can't at least look at the menu.

My wife laughs when I "look" cuz she knows I would never "touch".

Forum List

Back