U.S. Drone Strikes Even Worse Than We Knew

pknopp

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2019
As I've often noted we killed thousands of innocent people and we call others the terrorists. We killed thousands of innocent people and no one can even provide and sort of justification. It's funny that while a very large percentage of people will defend this it's those who crow the loudest about how the government is untrustworthy that will just buy their lies here.

The trove of documents—the military’s own confidential assessments of more than 1,300 reports of civilian casualties, obtained by The New York Times—lays bare how the air war has been marked by deeply flawed intelligence, rushed and often imprecise targeting, and the deaths of thousands of civilians, many of them children, a sharp contrast to the American government’s image of war waged by all-seeing drones and precision bombs.

The documents show, too, that despite the Pentagon’s highly codified system for examining civilian casualties, pledges of transparency and accountability have given way to opacity and impunity.

Pro-life my ass.

U.S. Drone Strikes Are Even Worse Than We Knew

Last edited:
We are like all other empires throughout history. Murderous and imperialist. And like all other empires, our warlike actions will lead to our destruction.

Fuck 'em. Kill them all and let Alla sort the bastards out.

The fleecing of the taxpayer and the wealth transfer through war and reconstruction has been going on for a LONG LONG LONG time.

-We make up a reason for war
-We give trillions of dollars to the MIC
-We kill hundreds of thousands of brown people
-We give hundreds of billions of dollars in construction contracts to Bechtel and Haliburton to rebuild the nations we destroyed.

RINSE REPEAT every time the CEO of Raytheon wants a new yacht.

20210715PHT08527_original.jpg

Terrorist's murders in Europe have gone way down. From 150 deaths in 2015 to just 12 in 2020.

The drones are working.

The fleecing of the taxpayer and the wealth transfer through war and reconstruction has been going on for a LONG LONG LONG time.

-We make up a reason for war
-We give trillions of dollars to the MIC
-We kill hundreds of thousands of brown people
-We give hundreds of billions of dollars in construction contracts to Bechtel and Haliburton to rebuild the nations we destroyed.

RINSE REPEAT every time the CEO of Raytheon wants a new yacht.
Yes, and it all leads to tyranny at home and ultimately the demise of the nation. We are watching it occur before our eyes, but somehow many Americans can’t or won’t see it.

Last edited:
The lefties who love war and murdering BIPOCs are really puzzling to me.

They really lost the plot.

As I've often noted we killed thousands of innocent people and we call others the terrorists. We killed thousands of innocent people and no one can even provide and sort of justification. It's funny that while a very large percentage of people will defend this it's those who crow the loudest about how the government is untrustworthy that will just buy their lies here.

The trove of documents—the military’s own confidential assessments of more than 1,300 reports of civilian casualties, obtained by The New York Times—lays bare how the air war has been marked by deeply flawed intelligence, rushed and often imprecise targeting, and the deaths of thousands of civilians, many of them children, a sharp contrast to the American government’s image of war waged by all-seeing drones and precision bombs.

The documents show, too, that despite the Pentagon’s highly codified system for examining civilian casualties, pledges of transparency and accountability have given way to opacity and impunity.

Pro-life my ass.

U.S. Drone Strikes Are Even Worse Than We Knew
It's war. Civilians die during war. Duh!

Forum List

Back