WATCH: Trump Warns Obama Can be Charged For Drone Strikes if Court Rules Against Immunity Claims

Remember that we went from the most fraudulent election EVER to the most secure election EVER in 4 years
More of the constant Neo-GOP revisionism. Russian didn't successfully hack the DNC. It was a successful phishing expedition that allowed them to steal and release all those DNC emails. Our election security had nothing to do with Moscow's phony social networking and pro-Trump propaganda.

"The USIC and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) assess that it would be extremely difficult for someone, including a nation-state actor, to alter actual ballot counts or election results by cyber attack or intrusion. This assessment is based on the decentralized nature of our election system in this country and the number of protections state and local election officials have in place. States ensure that voting machines are not connected to the Internet, and there are numerous checks and balances as well as extensive oversight at multiple levels built into our election process."

This immunity business is just a game. See leftists, when you make up reasons to prosecute someone such as Trump, that's an invitation to just make things up as "due process" progresses to zero.

Leftists are good at three things. 1. Progressive Definitions. 2. Denial. 3. Projection.
And "due process" is only required in cases of life, liberty, or property.
Not occupation.

No it doesn't. Life means just that life, as in facing the death penalty.
Liberty, again, means just that, as in facing jail time.

Occupation is not included in any mandatory due process.
your occupation is a part of your libertys and life,, and your pursuit of happiness,,

No it doesn't. Life means just that life, as in facing the death penalty.
Liberty, again, means just that, as in facing jail time.

Occupation is not included in any mandatory due process.
However, it’s not referenced as excluded. Your statement is a feeling

I'm sure.
Maybe you mean the Declaration of Independance. Which if you read all of it, is actually quite radical.
of course it was radical,, at no time in history has something like that been done,,

how dare people say they are free people,,

I am sure you would have been a loyalist,,

Be sure to let us know when he does that after being elected again.

Ever hear Quid Pro Joe ranting about the half of the country that didn't vote for him?

He doesn't call him "his enemies". He rightfully calls them "enemies of democracy". He admonishes them that the people Republicans consider their enemies are their fellow Americans.

If you refuse to accept the results of elections, and the will of the American people, you're unqualified to run for office, and neither party should be allowing you to run under their banner.

Be sure to let us know when he does that after being elected again.

Ever hear Quid Pro Joe ranting about the half of the country that didn't vote for him?

Yes, and he also says that he's working on their behalf too, unlike Trump who punished states which didn't vote for him - see New York, California, Washington.

If re-elected, Trump promises retribution against those who didn't vote for him.

Yes, and he also says that he's working on their behalf too, unlike Trump who punished states which didn't vote for him - see New York, California, Washington.

If re-elected, Trump promises retribution against those who didn't vote for him.
So, Quid Pro rants about the people who didn't vote for him, insults them as dangerous to America, then pretends he's working on their behalf. The sad thing is, you believe him.

In other words, no. Obama didn't give them arms.

What a silly argument. "Well, Obama didn't personally fly over and give them the arms".

I don't understand you true believers who think their guy is the best thing going except for where they screw up and then it's always someone else's fault.

What a silly argument. "Well, Obama didn't personally fly over and give them the arms".

I don't understand you true believers who think their guy is the best thing going except for where they screw up and then it's always someone else's fault.
I never said anyone was the best thing going, but I applaud your imagination in being able to generate opinions for others.

Forum List

Back