U.S. colleges scramble after new Trump order on foreign students

I say what I mean, and I know better than you ever likely will just how corrupt and inhumane the CCP really is. Your weak-minded ignorance and fear of all Chinese people (including children, for crying out loud) is not justified.
What you dont understand is that the chinese are the foundation of the ccp

the party is just most strident and committed communists

but no less chinese than the students who come to America to study

they are not two alien creatures locked in the same body

I say what I mean, and I know better than you ever likely will just how corrupt and inhumane the CCP really is. Your weak-minded ignorance and fear of all Chinese people (including children, for crying out loud) is not justified.
What you dont understand is that the chinese are the foundation of the ccp

the party is just most strident and committed communists

Again you insist on your own ignorance despite being informed otherwise.

You have been told that only 6.5% of Chinese citizens are members of the CCP, and that most Chinese people have no particular interest in politics (for good reason).

without kicking out thousands and thousands of innocent students who have been preparing all their lives to pursue a superior education in the US.
What the communist students want is not my concern

its not in Americas best interests to educate the children of our no 1 enemy
Wrong. It’s best interest for the US economy.

Bullshit they can take online classes in their own countries and free up the apartment rentals here .. supply and demand.
Sorry sweetie. That is not how it works. Millions of Americans depends on foreign students. Suddenly it’s bad just because Trump is telling you. I’m disappointed that it was stopped they should have let it go and deport all these foreign students so more millions of Americans will suffer. See you in November 3. This is a good example that Trump has nothing to do with with the good economy before CV-19. He completely destroyed this country almost on purpose.

Last edited:
We are talking about deporting foreign students.
So please tell us Tipsy. What benefits do Americans get by deporting these foreign students?
I only want to see chinese students from mainland china deported

students from Singapore, Hong Kong and Taiwan should be allowed to stay

Millions of Americans depends on these foreign students. Right this second we need all the helps we can get. People like you and the rest doesn’t care about Americans and families that are facing financial difficulties. Just because you are supporting an incompetent president. You are anti Americans. How cruel can you get?

So in order to be non anti-American, allow foreigners to be in our colleges that Americans should be in? I guess I'm an anti-American too, because I always believed in taking care or our people first.
Where in you post here you are taking care of Americans. You are making Americans suffer.

No, I"m not doing anything of the sort. When colleges are filled up, American kids can't attend them. In the USA, our kids should have priority over any foreigner wanting to come here to take advantage of our educational system. Not letting that student go to OUR schools because the class seats are taken by foreigners is what I call making Americans suffer.
True you are not doing anything and I’m not doing anything either. The difference is you support an idiotic, dumb and cruel policy that hurts millions of people.

From you..... Americans kids should have the priorities before foreign students. I have not seen an American kids being denied or discriminated ( if they qualified) or rejected before foreign students.

We are talking about deporting foreign students.
So please tell us Tipsy. What benefits do Americans get by deporting these foreign students?
I only want to see chinese students from mainland china deported

students from Singapore, Hong Kong and Taiwan should be allowed to stay

Millions of Americans depends on these foreign students. Right this second we need all the helps we can get. People like you and the rest doesn’t care about Americans and families that are facing financial difficulties. Just because you are supporting an incompetent president. You are anti Americans. How cruel can you get?

So in order to be non anti-American, allow foreigners to be in our colleges that Americans should be in? I guess I'm an anti-American too, because I always believed in taking care or our people first.
Where in you post here you are taking care of Americans. You are making Americans suffer.

No, I"m not doing anything of the sort. When colleges are filled up, American kids can't attend them. In the USA, our kids should have priority over any foreigner wanting to come here to take advantage of our educational system. Not letting that student go to OUR schools because the class seats are taken by foreigners is what I call making Americans suffer.

My wife teaches economy here in San Diego State University. For 28+ years she has not seen a single class that are full. Sadly lots of foreign students are taking her classes but American kids are taking other courses like music, drama, arts, theology etc etc. I have several of those as a warehouse workers.

without kicking out thousands and thousands of innocent students who have been preparing all their lives to pursue a superior education in the US.

Bullshit they can take online classes in their own countries and free up the apartment rentals here .. supply and demand.

Free up the apartment rentals here? Im impressed you are very well informed. Show me any location or part of UNITED STATES Of AMERICA that we have that problem.

The opportunity for bright, well-educated people to stimulate our economy and become valuable, productive citizens is far greater.
Except that most will serve the ccp whether they stay in the US or return to china
c

How in the world you can come out of that false claimed? Where are you people coming from?

You are saying that foreign students when graduated with masters degree can just willy nilly apply at ( example) Boeing, Cedars Sinai, Kaiser etc etc etc. I’ve been in this business since 1995 that case is extremely very rare.
Do you have a proof to support your ignorance?

We are talking $44+ billions pumps in to our economy that is going to be wasted just because of Trump idiotic and ignorance. Right this second Americans businesses are closing millions of jobs loses that will not come back.
On top of that you people are going to make more Americans suffer?

About 1.1 million foreign students attended U.S. higher education institutions in the 2018-19 school year, according to a report here issued by the State Department and the Institute of International Education (IIE), and they made up 5.5% of the entire U.S. higher education enrollment.

Foreign students' financial contributions are keenly felt in some schools and communities, where they pay higher tuition bills than some local students, and support real estate markets and local jobs.

Foreign students contributed $44.7 billion to the U.S. economy during 2018, the IIE report says, citing the U.S. Department of Commerce.

Millions of Americans depends on foreign students.
Millions of Americans?

I dont think so

the greedy college educators may depend on china for their mad money but they are far from being millions

From you..... Americans kids should have the priorities before foreign students. I have not seen an American kids being denied or discriminated ( if they qualified) or rejected before foreign students.
If you dont see its be cause you dont want to see

the best schools have far more applications than they can accept

You are saying that foreign students when graduated with masters degree can just willy nilly apply at ( example) Boeing, Cedars Sinai, Kaiser etc etc etc. I’ve been in this business since 1995 that case is extremely very rare.
Do you have a proof to support your ignorance?
What I said was they will serve the ccp, either here or in china

American universities are training our enemy

Free up the apartment rentals here? Im impressed you are very well informed. Show me any location or part of UNITED STATES Of AMERICA that we have that problem.
How can I since you cherry pick everything sheep

download (17).jpeg

We are talking $44+ billions pumps in to our economy that is going to be wasted just because of Trump idiotic and ignorance. Right this second Americans businesses are closing millions of jobs loses that will not come back.
On top of that you people are going to make more Americans suffer?

About 1.1 million foreign students attended U.S. higher education institutions in the 2018-19 school year, according to a report here issued by the State Department and the Institute of International Education (IIE), and they made up 5.5% of the entire U.S. higher education enrollment.

Foreign students' financial contributions are keenly felt in some schools and communities, where they pay higher tuition bills than some local students, and support real estate markets and local jobs.

Foreign students contributed $44.7 billion to the U.S. economy during 2018, the IIE report says, citing the U.S. Department of Commerce.

Imagine if black Americans replaced Chinese students..

It would be a trillion dollars

...in what way am I a coward?
All you've done here is cry hysterically over your boogeyman. You have been told in some detail how and why the US being the global center for education benefits the nation, why there is no reason to fear the vast, vast majority of students from China, and the very significant economic cost of summarily dismissing thousands and thousands of innocent students solely on the basis of nation of origin. You choose to cover your ears and cry "enemy! enemy!" as you cower under your bed. You have been forced to admit your essential ignorance on the subject, but you cling to your fear like a security blanket. That is the reaction of a fucking coward.

You have been told in some detail how and why the US being the global center for education benefits the nation
Its not benefiting the nation when 23% of the foreign students are chinese.

CCP millions subjugate the greedy professors to bend to chinas will

and most of the mainland chinese students end up working for china against America

Forum List

Back