U.S. colleges scramble after new Trump order on foreign students

It makes sense doesn't it unless you care more about foreign students than Americans.

How? Foreign students don’t impact American students.
They don't take up space in the classroom an American student could? ...
You support affirmative action now?
iu

It makes sense doesn't it unless you care more about foreign students than Americans.

iu
Sounds like you do.
Sounds like in 1 hand and poop in the other.
Lemme know which one fills up 1st. ;)

Last edited:

iu
Sounds like you do.
Lemme know which onefill up 1st. ;)
Read your own comments. How would you describe affirmative action?

iu
Sounds like you do.
Read your own comments.
I mouth off a lot...link?

They don't take up space in the classroom an American student could? How is that?
If it's all online, they could do that in their home country.

iu
Sounds like you do.
Read your own comments.
Here:
...They don't take up space in the classroom an American student could? ...

They don't take up space in the classroom an American student could? How is that?

iu
Sounds like you do.
Read your own comments.
Here:
If it's all online, they may just as well be in their home country.
Don't look at me, I didn't disrupt the American education system based on a "War of the Worlds" virus, ok? The class of 2020 got fucked! I feel for them, I really do.
We need to get back to at least when I was in high school, probably a couple decades further.
They told us we could only have 2 guns in the vehicle in high school, but all our gun racks had 3-4 slots!

:aargh:
They did that my junior year, people were mad..Everybody made gun racks in shop class.

iu
Sounds like you do.
Read your own comments.
Here:
Don't look at me, I didn't disrupt the American education system based on a "War of the Worlds" virus, ok? The class of 2020 got fucked! I feel for them, I really do.
We need to get back to at least when I was in high school, probably a couple decades further.
They told us we could only have 2 guns in the vehicle in high school, but all our gun racks had 3-4 slots!

They did that my junior year, people were mad..
I don’t see how that addresses my question about affirmative action.

iu
Sounds like you do.
Read your own comments.
Here:

They did that my junior year, people were mad..
I don’t see how that addresses my question about affirmative action.
Admission should be based on merit. Does that confirm my position clearly enough for you?

I know better than ChickenMac-7 ever likely will just how corrupt and inhumane the CCP really is.
So you play a movie clip of “Jaws”. to demonstrate your attitude towards the ccp?

thats not very convincing

when you support 23% chineze penetration of our higher education system your are supporting the ccp

I know better than ChickenMac-7 ever likely will just how corrupt and inhumane the CCP really is.
So you play a movie clip of “Jaws”. to demonstrate your attitude towards the ccp?

Did you watch the clip? Do you know what he said?

Chief Brody: "But I'm telling you, and I'm telling everybody at this table that that's a shark! And I know what a shark looks like, because I've seen one up close. "

when you support 23% chineze [sic] penetration of our higher education system your are supporting the ccp

Again, that is dishonest and illogical. Now you're just repeating yourself.

I have told you many times and quite clearly that I am not doing that
Simply denying the truth does not make it go away
You are making a claim about my motives, and I am informing you that you are wrong. If you then continue to misrepresent me, that is willful dishonesty.

Only 6.5% of Chinese citizens in China are members of the CCP. Most Chinese people in China avoid discussing politics outside the home because it is nothing but an easy way to get into avoidable trouble when living in a totalitarian state. Many Chinese students in American universities came here as middle school students. Many have acquired citizenship by the time they get to college. Their families sacrifice everything for the sake of their education - the best education in the world found in American universities - not for some bad movie plot spy caper, but because they love their children and recognize the value of education. Consequently, most Chinese students in schools in America are more devoted to their studies than some here might believe given the surfeit of unmotivated, drug-addled slackers among us. No time for political bullshit when one prioritizes their studies out of a strong sense of ambition and responsibility toward one's family.

Are there agents of foreign governments in sensitive areas of American industry and government? It would be naïve to believe their cannot be, and it is the government's job to root them out. Some of the 'tearing hair out hysteria' about a "Red Scare" would be silly in an old black and white movie. In this day and age we should be able to exercise vigilance without wallowing in ignorant panic and fear. It is possible to keep our eyes open and still grow the fuck up a little.

Did you watch the clip? Do you know what he said?
I am interested in anything said in a hollywood blockbuster

but here is a dose of real life for you

University of Pennsylvania received $3M from mysterious China-linked businessman
The University of Pennsylvania recently received $3 million from a company reportedly owned by a Chinese Communist Party-linked businessman, according to a report.

The Philadelphia school’s spokesman Stephen McCarthy told the Washington Free Beacon the cash came from a Chinese citizen named Xin Zhou, who McCarthy said was a “large client” of UPenn’s business school. But the paper said it actually came from Shanghai real estate developer Xu Xeuqing, who has no connection to the university.

The funds flowed through the Hong Kong-registered Nice Famous Corporation Limited company, which Xu reportedly owns.

The Beacon reports that UPenn has received $61 million “in gifts and contracts” from China from March 2017 through the end of 2019.

Like the man said, beware of Greeks bearing gifts

and that goes double when its chinese communists

Forum List

Back