U.S. colleges scramble after new Trump order on foreign students

Again, that is dishonest and illogical.
Its neither dishonest or illogical

the chinese share of foreign students in US colleges is a fact not a lie

and its totally logical to say they are taking advanced technology back to china

From you..... Americans kids should have the priorities before foreign students. I have not seen an American kids being denied or discriminated ( if they qualified) or rejected before foreign students.
If you dont see its be cause you dont want to see

the best schools have far more applications than they can accept
Well. Do you have connections in colleges and universities?
You are here using your hatred as your opinion. You are here promoting a policy that hurts millions of Americans just because of your ignorance.

without kicking out thousands and thousands of innocent students who have been preparing all their lives to pursue a superior education in the US.
What the communist students want is not my concern

its not in Americas best interests to educate the children of our no 1 enemy
Wrong. It’s best interest for the US economy.

Bullshit they can take online classes in their own countries and free up the apartment rentals here .. supply and demand.

Free up the apartment rentals here? Im impressed you are very well informed. Show me any location or part of UNITED STATES Of AMERICA that we have that problem.
How can I since you cherry pick everything sheep

View attachment 371052

Cherry pick? At what point I cherry pick? I post exactly what life and reality is. Dude some of these people even pay higher than normal rent.

You are saying that foreign students when graduated with masters degree can just willy nilly apply at ( example) Boeing, Cedars Sinai, Kaiser etc etc etc. I’ve been in this business since 1995 that case is extremely very rare.
Do you have a proof to support your ignorance?
What I said was they will serve the ccp, either here or in china

American universities are training our enemy

Prove that to us here. About 360,000 Chinese citizens directly from China study here in US. They are spies? We are training them to be spies?

and its totally logical to say they are taking advanced technology back to china

Sorry, but that is the epitome of illogical. You do not identify specific individuals you are talking about, you do not specify what "advanced technology" you are talking about, and you suggest that all international students from China are engaged in this behavior that you have failed to support at all. You don't have to take it as an insult or anything, but I really do encourage you to take a course in basic logic. You'd probably enjoy it and it would greatly improve your ability to engage in serious discussion.

Again, that is dishonest and illogical.
Its neither dishonest or illogical

the chinese share of foreign students in US colleges is a fact not a lie

Any foreign students that comes here to study from all over the world......... take their earned knowledge back to their country. That’s FACT and been going on for decades.

Why is it suddenly turned this to be a hatred anti Asian? Is it because of KUNG FLU?

Russians are far more dangerous than China if you want to talk about spies, raping our democracy, harassing us all over, caught Alaskan coast. And you are worried about STUDENTS?

but here is a dose of real life for you

University of Pennsylvania received $3M from mysterious China-linked businessman

If you recall (or had been paying attention), that is exactly the kind of thing the US government could and should put a stop to. That "mysterious businessman" proves nothing about some 18 year-old freshman arriving on campus to begin studying design, or communications, or engineering, or the like.

It makes sense doesn't it unless you care more about foreign students than Americans.

How? Foreign students don’t impact American students.
They don't take up space in the classroom an American student could? How is that?
If it's all online, they could do that in their home country.

Since when are classroom are over crowded because of Chinese students? Show us a proof where a colleges or universities are overcrowded because of Chinese?

There is no reason for those students to be in this country if all classes are on line. Certainly no reason for any school to be scrambling. There's no difference between a student across the street or across the world.
All foreign students must be screened as potential terrorist or agent's of foreign governments. Why do you suppose Chinese students end up enrolled in colleges and universities that are directly involved with government research and development projects, especially those associated with advanced technology? That is no accident.

Prove that to us here. About 360,000 Chinese citizens directly from China study here in US. They are spies? We are training them to be spies?
They dont always spy on America

sometimes they spy on and report other chinese students who may be learning more than just engineering

Any foreign students that comes here to study from all over the world......... take their earned knowledge back to their country. That’s FACT and been going on for decades.
Students from other foreign countries are welcome

even Chinese students from Taiwan and Hong Kong

but not mainland china

University of Pennsylvania received $3M from mysterious China-linked businessman

If you recall (or had been paying attention), that is exactly the kind of thing the US government could and should put a stop to. That "mysterious businessman" proves nothing about some 18 year-old freshman arriving on campus to begin studying design, or communications, or engineering, or the like.
Chances are the “mysterious businessman” was a harmless, lovable foreign exchange student from mainland china himself once

The higher education puppy mills will lose a huge sum of money if education goes online

in fact the schools could get by with half the staff they have now

imagine a Feminist and Black Studies professor getting canned and having to find a real job

I encourage trump change his approach and support internet teaching
Online courses can be problematic. There is something to be said for live interaction among students and students and faculty. Most schools are attempting blended models. Lot of discussion going on, and regardless, the face of education is going to change.

This virus led the way.

Over half of my property taxes go to support our local public schools. I (nor any of my tenants) ever had kids in the school system, yet we have to pay for it.

Yes, the cost of these schools are high, in the thousands a year for me. But what do those costs include besides teachers? The buildings. The buildings that use heat, air conditioning, maintenance. Then there are busses. You have to pay the drivers, the gasoline, insurance, and so on.

Think how much money taxpayers could save through education online. Close down and sell the schools. No more busses because there is no place to send the kids to. Given the fact that the average educational cost per capita is about 12-15K a year, it would be more cost effective to provide those poorer kids with internet access and a computer.

You are talking K-12? Everyone would be home schooling?

Correct, that's what I'm talking about, and so are school systems all across the country. I'm very surprised the teachers unions are not complaining about it, although I'm sure all their members are still paying dues and not having to go into work.
It would be a nightmare for parents, and single parents couldn’t do it. In addition, there is a lot of important social development that goes on in a school setting.
FBI is encouraging campuses to monitor Chinese students because they are spies. But, the unpatriotic leftist college President's are pushing back. But they will allow BLM and Antifa to shut down free speech on their their Marxist incubator's under cover of "higher education."

Chances are the “mysterious businessman” was a harmless, lovable foreign exchange student from mainland china himself once
Prove it.

Forum List

Back