U.S. colleges scramble after new Trump order on foreign students

... They are very sneaky people too. ...

But you're going to deny being a racist, right? :rolleyes:

What does race have to do with it? You leftists can turn anything into race.
Don't play coy, boy.

Not playing anything. I'm talking about people from certain countries...

You are denigrating over a billion people you have never met. That's illogical. What you should be talking about is the CCP, not an entire people you write off as "they." That's weak-minded and lazy.

Don't play coy, boy.

You are denigrating over a billion people you have never met. That's illogical. What you should be talking about is the CCP, not an entire people you write off as "they." That's weak-minded and lazy.

Every country is responsible for the actions of their government, just like the people of Seattle or Portland are responsible for theirs. When your government acts badly, change it.

Don't play coy, boy.

But the fact that the Chinese government murders their own citizens for convenience is cool.

Don't play coy, boy.

Every country is responsible for the actions of their government, just like the people of Seattle or Portland are responsible for theirs. When your government acts badly, change it.

Gee, that's exactly what the Portland protestors are doing and you are claiming they shouldn't be protesting.

That's why Americans are done with Donald Trump. This is not what they want their government to be doing. Not everyone is a racist like you Ray.

Don't play coy, boy.

Gee, that's exactly what the Portland protestors are doing and you are claiming they shouldn't be protesting.

That's why Americans are done with Donald Trump. This is not what they want their government to be doing. Not everyone is a racist like you Ray.

Really, they are changing it? What are they changing it to? After all, these police incidents that caused riots all happened in liberal Meccas: Baltimore, Seattle, Ferguson. So what change are you expecting, that they finally get smart and put Republicans in charge?

Don't play coy, boy.

Are you honestly this thick-headed? Do you think every country has a democratic process? You're just looking for a way to be lazy in your thinking. You want a piece of candy and to not be bothered thinking anymore.

Don't play coy, boy.

But the fact that the Chinese government murders their own citizens for convenience is cool.
Why would you say something so terrible?

I am not desperate to find a boogeyman

But you work yourself into a panic based on 0.00% experience or understanding because it affirms the fears you seem to hold so dear.

Don't play coy, boy.

Talk to Associated Press and Reuters.

Don't play coy, boy.

No. I'm asking YOU why YOU said that.

Don't play coy, boy.

Because you're always getting more pissed off about what people post than what Totalitarian nations actually do.

Don't play coy, boy.

Because you're always getting more pissed off about what people post than what Totalitarian nations actually do.
Untrue.

Don't play coy, boy.

Are you honestly this thick-headed? Do you think every country has a democratic process? You're just looking for a way to be lazy in your thinking. You want a piece of candy and to not be bothered thinking anymore.

No, I don't think they have that. You don't get it unless you fight for it. As the saying goes, freedom is not free, you have to fight for it. Once you have it, you have to fight even harder to keep it.

Forum List

Back