U.S. Catches Up With Qatar As The World’s Largest LNG Exporter/Moscow pipeline gas exports to Europe collapse to a post-Soviet low

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Its clear that Biden and US won this war (gas) and pootler and his gang (+ all pootler´s cuckolds ) LOST IT :thup:

is at one of the lowest points since the collapse of the Soviet state in 1991. I LOVE THIS NUMBER - 1991 , I KNOW MOSCOW AND ITS POODLE HATE IT 1991

MY QUESTION, WILL MOSCOW SURVIVE AS AN EMPIRE YEAR 2023 ?
The United States has become the world’s largest exporter of liquefied natural gas alongside Qatar.

Bloomberg reported today that the lighting fast increase in U.S. LNG shipments abroad had brought it on par with the world’s largest exporter per cargo-tracking data compiled by the news agency. Both countries, Bloomberg said, exported 81.2 million tons of the superchilled fuel last year.

What’s more, the U.S. could have topped Qatar if it weren’t for the fire that shut down the Freeport LNG facility in mid-2022 and kept it shut down for the remainder of the year. With Freeport LNG, total U.S. LNG exports would have hit 86 million tons, Rystad Energy said at the end of last year.

This year, however, when Freeport LNG restarts, the United States could see an 11-percent increase in LNG exports, Rystad Energy said last year, which would make it officially the largest LNG exporter globally, surpassing Qatar.

bjelmy6iiaaewpv-jpg.742927

:thup:

Its clear that Biden and US won this war (gas) and pootler and his gang (+ all pootler´s cuckolds ) LOST IT :thup:

is at one of the lowest points since the collapse of the Soviet state in 1991. I LOVE THIS NUMBER - 1991 , I KNOW MOSCOW AND ITS POODLE HATE IT 1991

MY QUESTION, WILL MOSCOW SURVIVE AS AN EMPIRE YEAR 2023 ?
The United States has become the world’s largest exporter of liquefied natural gas alongside Qatar.

Bloomberg reported today that the lighting fast increase in U.S. LNG shipments abroad had brought it on par with the world’s largest exporter per cargo-tracking data compiled by the news agency. Both countries, Bloomberg said, exported 81.2 million tons of the superchilled fuel last year.

What’s more, the U.S. could have topped Qatar if it weren’t for the fire that shut down the Freeport LNG facility in mid-2022 and kept it shut down for the remainder of the year. With Freeport LNG, total U.S. LNG exports would have hit 86 million tons, Rystad Energy said at the end of last year.

This year, however, when Freeport LNG restarts, the United States could see an 11-percent increase in LNG exports, Rystad Energy said last year, which would make it officially the largest LNG exporter globally, surpassing Qatar.

bjelmy6iiaaewpv-jpg.742927

:thup:
Great news!??? For….Europe? Less gas equals higher energy prices.
Make the people of Europe suffer because you don’t want to use that evil Russian gas.
Okay. Have fun freezing your balls off or spending your savings on paying heating bills.

It's a wise move to extract and just oil and gas. It's in the ground, civilization needs it for the time being. Drill, makes profits and make merry.

Sorry to be laughing so hard ... the United States has surpassed a tiny micro-nation postage stamp sized spot on a map ... woot ... "wave that [American] flag, wave it wide and high" ...

Maybe I don't understand ... how many of these pipelines are refrigerated? ... because I don't think any pipelines in the USA are ...

Great news!??? For….Europe? Less gas equals higher energy prices.
ivan, dont worry about our cash we do just fine (we are willing to pay for our security the price) without your horde´s oil- gas . qestion , whats your lovers ivan are gonna eat ? own children as usual ?

3BB6B4F200000578-0-image-a-22_1483101155805.jpg

ivan, dont worry about our cash we do just fine (we are willing to pay for our security the price) without your horde´s oil- gas . qestion , whats your lovers ivan are gonna eat ? own children as usual ?

3BB6B4F200000578-0-image-a-22_1483101155805.jpg
How is waiving the failure of the Bolshevik commies of Russia helping your cause?

You worship the same Marxist demons that run WEF, the U.N., and all Western media. That is YOUR future if you continue supporting globo-homos.

Bolshevik commies
the dirty maskal - mongols starved the slaves for centuries , no needs for Bolshevik commies
In the 17th century, Muscovy experienced the famine of 1601–1603, as a proportion of the population, believed to be its worst as it may have killed 2 million people (1/3 of the population).... One of the most serious crises before 1900 was the famine of 1891–1892, which killed between 375,000 and 500,000 people, mainly due to famine-related diseases. Causes included a large Autumn drought resulting in crop failures. Attempts by the government to alleviate the situation generally failed which may have contributed to a lack of faith in the Czarist regime and later political instability.[5][6] In 1899, the Volga area, especially Samara, suffered starvation, typhus and scurvy, which depleted Red Cross aid.[7]
There was a famine in Muscovy in 1901-1902 (in which 49 governorates, or gubernias, were starving) and in 1906-1908 (starved from 19 to 29 governorates)[8]
there is the only one solution :
BjElmy6IIAAEwPV.jpg

try to google importance of LNG for the world economy , and how much cash it brings in US pockets every day.

I remember the riots when the Feds wanted to put a terminal in here ... these folks got themselves elected to the legislature ... LNG is dead-on-arrival ... soooooooo 20th Century ... you Old World folk make us laugh, how queint and old fashioned, still think England and Spanish are separate languages ... tooooo funny ...

ON THE WAY

Wrong.
All that happened after the Ukraine war was that Russia found countries to middle for them, in order to bypass the illegal US economic sanctions.
Look at the production graph.
The US sanctions only had a very temporary effect.

russia-oil-exports.png

Forum List

Back