"russian" pipeline gas exports to Europe collapse to a post-Soviet low

MY QUESTION, WILL MOSCOW SURVIVE AS AN EMPIRE YEAR 2023 ?

• NO!

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • IT WILL SURVIVE

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
is at one of the lowest points since the collapse of the Soviet state in 1991. I LOVE THIS NUMBER - 1991 , I KNOW MOSCOW AND ITS POODLE HATE IT 1991

BjElmy6IIAAEwPV.jpg

I'd say that at this point, Russia's future success is in China's hands. If our leaders don't get their heads out of their asses, ours will be too.

How many people in Russia enjoy living in an Empire? ... how many self-identify as Russian Citizens ... how many still say "comrade" ... 300 years of habit is going to be tough to break ...

Four or five generations to erase the idea of "Russia"? ... as likely as erasing Germany in 1945 ... there were still Germans everyplace ... or how the Swedes tried to erase Norway ... it doesn't work ...

How many people in Russia enjoy living in an Empire? ... how many self-identify as Russian Citizens ... how many still say "comrade" ... 300 years of habit is going to be tough to break ...

Four or five generations to erase the idea of "Russia"? ... as likely as erasing Germany in 1945 ... there were still Germans everyplace ... or how the Swedes tried to erase Norway ... it doesn't work ...
Yea no shit. Russians have been around for a thousand years.

But nitwit OP thinks they will be going away because of a pipeline.

Russians have been around for a thousand years.
RT.ru, the juchi ulus ( with 0 connection to Ukrainian Kyiv Rus´) was created only in 13c, de facto independence in 16c. de jure independence at the end of 18c.

zolota-orda-etnichnist-istoriya-pohodzhennya-nazvy.jpg

is at one of the lowest points since the collapse of the Soviet state in 1991. I LOVE THIS NUMBER - 1991 , I KNOW MOSCOW AND ITS POODLE HATE IT 1991

View attachment 742927

Which means Europeans are paying a lot more for their heating bills.

They will even be running out of gas for heating.

I guess as people freeze their asses off, they can say they are “sticking it to Putin” to make themselves feel better.

Which means Europeans are paying a lot more for their heating bills.
YES, SO WHAT ? YES , WE DO , THIS PRICE WE are willing to PAY FOR OUR SECURITY
With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher

View attachment 742927

Russia launches new attack on Ukraine:

You want more war, you got it. Happy now?

YES, SO WHAT ? YES , WE DO , THIS PRICE WE are willing to PAY FOR OUR SECURITY
With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher

The Ruble is stronger today than it was a year ago. :cuckoo:

Yea no shit. Russians have been around for a thousand years.

But nitwit OP thinks they will be going away because of a pipeline.
...but not Ukraine. He believes THEIR continued existence is completely assured. :laugh:

you need to feel completely safe , thats why you are in bad with your chechen muslims´lovers 7/24
Im a superior American. Of course i feel completely safe. Im not some limp dick Ukrainian who gets bullied by soviet retards. Americans slap the shit out of commies with ease.

Forum List

Back