"russian" pipeline gas exports to Europe collapse to a post-Soviet low

MY QUESTION, WILL MOSCOW SURVIVE AS AN EMPIRE YEAR 2023 ?

• NO!

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • IT WILL SURVIVE

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
ITS TIME FOR ME TO INVEST IN US LNG :)

Stock with AreoVironment Inc. ... The Corporation that makes the Switchblade suicide drone ... Is up 105% over the last few years.

Their biggest customer is the US Government, and the Ukrainians are using them as fast as they can get them.
Better get in quick though ... The war will probably end next week ... Right?

War Profiteers ... :auiqs.jpg:

Thank the Lord
edit: Thank the Lord we are SO MUCH STRONGER THAN THE BARBARIC , RAPIST HORDESMEN
Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

high - end US made products, Ukrainian war is the best AD for them , right ?

High end my ass ... It's a suicide drone ... You launch it and crash it.
And they don't need ads ... Those jackasses in Congress are buying them with money we don't have, quicker than they can make them ... :auiqs.jpg:

I was telling you about the opportunity in war profiteering ... You might well be making some money off a little death and destruction.
You seem to be rather excited about it all.

Last edited:
thats why we call it suicide drone, how much cost a suicide drone and now much a tank or c-300 ?

I think I saw one of those tanks for sale not too long ago, and pretty cheap ... You want to buy it to add to your inventory or profits?

However ... You better actually have some money when starting up your new weapons business ...
That crap Congress does ain't going to work for you ... :auiqs.jpg:

I think I saw one of those tanks for sale not too long ago, and pretty cheap
you think wrong again A Switchblade 300 costs $6,000,

Last edited:
you think wrong again

Shoot ... You're thinking too small ... Think out of the box as long as we are playing with imaginary money.

For goodness sakes ... Don't restrict your market ... Sell to both sides.
Keep the war going as long as you can ... You could make a killing.

Ooops ... Maybe that was a bad choice of words.

Anyway ... On your blood thirsty path to riches and wealth ...
You might as well try to unseat the Merchant of Death ... He left a lot of third world dictators and terrorists in needs of a new connection.

Man ... That's what I am talking about ... Get in there and grab some of that money.
We don't really have it, but we're spending it anyway ... You better get in on it quick though before that Ponzi Scheme falls apart.

You don't want to wear down the Russians too quick though ... Might hurt profits ... You're looking to draw it maybe another year or two.
And if you can funnel some more weapons in there ... Possibly using some of our allies as middlemen ...
Shoot ... No one is going to care.

I mean let's not lose sight of the goal ... Sometimes you have to just kill a few folks to make an honest dime ... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
You don't want to wear down the Russians too quick though
your post is full of anti- Biden /Democrat crap ,
still here you are 100% right . we dont need want to "wear down the "russians" (army ?) too quick though", our main goal "wear down the "russian" EMPIRE

BjElmy6IIAAEwPV.jpg

your post is full of anti- Biden /Democrat crap ,
still here you are 100% right . we dont need want to "wear down the "russians" (army ?) too quick though", our main goal "wear down the "russian" EMPIRE

View attachment 744509

Oh ... That's a pretty map ... And by the way, President Biden is not in Congress.

You better bone up on the some of the simpler facts in the matter ...
I mean you fumble like that in negotiations ... You have to remember who you are dealing with.

These folks will be getting weapons from you ... And a mistake like that could cost you your life.
You may not care if other people are dying ... But profits don't mean crap if you cannot spend them.

And how the heck do you expect to do good business ... If you don't even know who is holding the checkbook?

Hope your investments in the arms trade outweigh any losses you might have taken in the Russian market.

How's that going anyway ... Did you get that tank yet?
Seriously ... It was second hand, captured ... And on the market pretty quick ... Good deal, great steal.

Just the little stuff like that can hold you over ... Keep you solvent while you are waiting for a bunch of new stuff from the States.
If you are going to have any chance in your bloodthirsty quest as a war profiteer ... You gotta stop letting the little things slip by.

IS A JOKE

Of course the Russian Market is a joke ... But that's only going to hurt your bottom line.
I don't know why you keep posting the same silly graph you have been posting for months.
Damn son ... Did you run out of pictures of dead people to help push your desires in the arms trade.

If you expect to make Americans believe we should keep spending shitloads of money that we don't have ...
Just to support your bloodthirsty dancing on graves ... And begging for more business in the arms trade industry ...
You Better Get Serious.

You want to keep that money rolling in your direction ... Make yourself rich on the dead ...
Posting that mess about the Russian Market not being worth the trouble anymore ... Isn't going to fill your pockets ...
And it is not even going to fill your little heart with the glee you embrace every time another person dies.

You are going to have to step it up ... We have Hollywood here ... This ain't the damn Cannes Film Festival.

Forum List

Back