"russian" pipeline gas exports to Europe collapse to a post-Soviet low

MY QUESTION, WILL MOSCOW SURVIVE AS AN EMPIRE YEAR 2023 ?

• NO!

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • IT WILL SURVIVE

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
April 2022 isn't a year ago, dumbfuck.
No shit Sherlock. That‘s not where the graph starts. It goes back a year to Dec 2021. The April 2022 is just the first marker after the initial crash when the war started. It recovered and actually went really high, then went back down.

Here it is again, since you are a retard:
1B3C3418-A92E-4098-97DE-06AEE2191664.jpeg

True. Regardless, it hasn’t changed in a year.
Yes, but what your ilk is too shy to mention is that the main sanctions on Russian economy, namely on their energy sector, took place only in December. And since then the Russian ruble lost 20 % of its value.

Whether this trend will last through the next year, I don't know. Maybe your hero will have fewer reasons to boast about. The time will show.

But such obsession with currency rates is strange for me. The Japanese yen is even more cheaper if compared to the US dollar, and that proves what?

:lol: :thup:
Gas “futures” isn’t current gas and energy prices that Europeans are actually paying for their gas and heating bills.

Keep spinning your blatant propaganda. It’s entertaining watching you fools try to convince people everything is wonderful in Europe.

Gas “futures” isn’t current gas and energy prices that Europeans are actually paying for their gas and heating bills.

Keep spinning your blatant propaganda. It’s entertaining watching you fools try to convince people everything is wonderful in Europe.
CN screws your fav. hordesmen with oil, around 40 bucks (profitability uf Urals is around 50 USD/barr). With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher

Last edited:
How many people in Russia enjoy living in an Empire? ... how many self-identify as Russian Citizens ... how many still say "comrade" ... 300 years of habit is going to be tough to break ...

Four or five generations to erase the idea of "Russia"? ... as likely as erasing Germany in 1945 ... there were still Germans everyplace ... or how the Swedes tried to erase Norway ... it doesn't work ...
Russia launches new attack on Ukraine:

You want more war, you got it. Happy now?

bad news for you guys ...

YES, SO WHAT ? YES , WE DO , THIS PRICE WE are willing to PAY FOR OUR SECURITY
With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher

Check the Ruble USD over the past 5 years; it was .15 5 years ago and it's there again now

What does that have to do with my post that you quoted? Is this quote system too complicated for you? Do you not understand how it works?
You think he can read? He looks for the flashiest pictures on the webb and (one thing I know for sure, he can cut and paste alright. That's his forte.) cuts and pastes, cuts and pastes.

Forum List

Back