U.S. Capitol Police to Be Sued for $10 Million for Killing Unarmed Rioter

We will burn every city down unless they win!n unarmed

At least we’ll learn the name of the murderer.

An unarmed rioter is still a riotor and can still pose a threat to an officer by sheer numbers
Good to know we can shoot unarmed rioters!
The officer had probable cause to believe that his life, and that of others was in danger. That is why he has not been charges. He would have been justified in shooting more of them but he used restraint.

We will burn every city down unless they win!

She was participating in an insurrection that she as a military veteran should have known was wrong and contrary to the oath she took.
My guess??...

BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS, Jack. Nobody cares about your guesses. The 5,000 participating in each of the 8,700 BLM riots last year robbing, stealing, looting, killing and burning should know better.

Democrats ought to know better than to run such a totally corrupt election.

George Floyd should KNOW BETTER than to pass counterfeit money, do fentanyl, mug pregnant women, and fight with police trying to arrest him for said crimes.

You know Freaky, you need to calm down and relax. Have you taken that car in your garage out for a drive with your special someone? It might calm you down. :)
No one stole any election. Your boy lost..cause he sucked! And then he threw a tantrum because he lost...and then convinced his lemmings to go storm a seat of democracy.

And yes, Floyd deserved to get pinched for passing funny money...but die for it? Have his hands cuffed behind his back while lying face down?..already subdued?..with a knee
on his neck (yes, his neck, not his back) for 9:29???..No.

Key words in this article are "plans" to sue them. Also "within the next 10 days" to file a lawsuit.
This interview was given by the family's lawyer...who can speculate all he wants. It don't make it truth. :)
Big hill to climb to get this kind of judgement..even civil-wise.

She was participating in an insurrection that she as a military veteran should have known was wrong and contrary to the oath she took.
My guess??...settlement for a paltry amount vs the amount her family's hotshot lawyer is demanding.
My God!! You poor brainwashed paint chip eating doofus. I watched the whole fake insurrection live and knew it was a staged coup .FROM THE FUCKING LIBTURDS, by the first busted window.

Son I had to grow up with All My Children and General Hospital and that afternoon fit right in....lol...Are you that GD stupid to keep eating the maggot shit they keep feeding you for CS dude???

Wow, such an angry little feller. :)
Did you think Susan Lucci was hot? She was..in the 80's..when I watched GH during college.

So, you're telling me all those "patriots" calling to hang Pence were just drunks?...right?

EDIT - Aww...Dammit, I WAS drunk. Susan Lucci was on All My Children. I was thinking of Luke and Laura!! LOL.

My guess??...

BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS, Jack. Nobody cares about your guesses. The 5,000 participating in each of the 8,700 BLM riots last year robbing, stealing, looting, killing and burning should know better.

George Floyd should KNOW BETTER than to pass counterfeit money, do fentanyl, mug pregnant women, and fight with police trying to arrest him for said crimes.

You know Freaky, you need to calm down and relax. Have you taken that car in your garage out for a drive with your special someone? It might calm you down. :)
No one stole any election. Your boy lost..cause he sucked! And then he threw a tantrum because he lost...and then convinced his lemmings to go storm a seat of democracy.

And yes, Floyd deserved to get pinched for passing funny money...but die for it? Have his hands cuffed behind his back while lying face down?..already subdued?..with a knee
Tell us more how a small group of unarmed middle age out of shape citizens nearly ended America.

No one stole any election.

Brave words from someone who can't produce a shred of evidence to support it. Don't lay down on the job Jack, someone might mistake you for Floyd and put their knee on your neck right where it belongs.

I've given you multiple sources, Freaky. And you still run back to the same well of those 6K votes in Antrim County, MI. Blown up into a national conspiracy by your alt-right media.
Sad. Looks like those media sources have their knee..on your neck.

Brave words from someone who can't produce a shred of evidence to support it. Don't lay down on the job Jack, someone might mistake you for Floyd and put their knee on your neck right where it belongs.

I've given you multiple sources, Freaky. And you still run back to the same well of those 6K votes in Antrim County, MI. Blown up into a national conspiracy by your alt-right media.
Tell us why Democrats keep suing to prevent election audits.

My guess??...

Tell us more how a small group of unarmed middle age out of shape citizens nearly ended America.

Again, as I've told you multiple times when you post this drivel, who needs weapons (guns and knives) when you have the numbers...and bear spray (who thinks of this shit?), and flag poles, and other instruments you can use as weapons in close quarter scuffles. :)

We will burn every city down unless they win!n unarmed

An unarmed rioter is still a riotor and can still pose a threat to an officer by sheer numbers
Good to know we can shoot unarmed rioters!
What's been stopping you from doing it?

Tell us why Democrats keep suing to prevent election audits.

NINJAS!!..using blue pens.

Need I say more?

who needs weapons (guns and knives) when you have the numbers...

I guess that would be BLM? They rioted, looted and murdered last year 8,700 times and still brought all kinds of weapons even with their numbers.

Really?? 8700 times? Wow..that's a lot of murders...why haven't I heard about all these "murders".
Perhaps you'll be kind enough to provide some links to these "murders".

I'll wait. :)

The suit will fail, but the lawyers will certainly win.
Deep State will settle out of court so there’s no discussion of the coup in a courtroom.

Key words in this article are "plans" to sue them. Also "within the next 10 days" to file a lawsuit.
This interview was given by the family's lawyer...who can speculate all he wants. It don't make it truth. :)
Big hill to climb to get this kind of judgement..even civil-wise.

My guess??...settlement for a paltry amount vs the amount her family's hotshot lawyer is demanding.
My God!! You poor brainwashed paint chip eating doofus. I watched the whole fake insurrection live and knew it was a staged coup .FROM THE FUCKING LIBTURDS, by the first busted window.

Son I had to grow up with All My Children and General Hospital and that afternoon fit right in....lol...Are you that GD stupid to keep eating the maggot shit they keep feeding you for CS dude???

Wow, such an angry little feller. :)
Did you think Susan Lucci was hot? She was..in the 80's..when I watched GH during college.

So, you're telling me all those "patriots" calling to hang Pence were just drunks?...right?

EDIT - Aww...Dammit, I WAS drunk. Susan Lucci was on All My Children. I was thinking of Luke and Laura!! LOL.
No. I just punch hard. And if I break my fist, I just punch harder. Happy as a lark. You are a good poking jabber.............Good weeving bopper

The Zenith of these Soap Operas I had to endure with every romantic starving female around me.................Even fantasizing about the tabooo..booo booo

UHHH OHHH......Luke doinked her on the disco floor and the phone is ringing after.........................

who needs weapons (guns and knives) when you have the numbers...

I guess that would be BLM? They rioted, looted and murdered last year 8,700 times and still brought all kinds of weapons even with their numbers.

Really?? 8700 times? Wow..that's a lot of murders...why haven't I heard about all these "murders".
Perhaps you'll be kind enough to provide some links to these "murders".

I'll wait. :)
Tell us how many BLM and ANTIFA murdered last year then.

After all the whining is done, the violent traitor woman is _still_ dead, and the other violent insurrectionists are _still_ going to jail.

Ah, life is good for patriotic Americans.
You've been hurt by every man you really needed to depend on in your life huh honey?

Seen your song and dance too many times sister

Forum List

Back