U.S. Capitol Police to Be Sued for $10 Million for Killing Unarmed Rioter

We will burn every city down unless they win!

At least we’ll learn the name of the murderer.

10? George Floyd got 27 million for his family and he wasn't even shot...... they should sue for 100 million.......she was gunned down, unarmed, and no attempt was made to subdue her, unlike floyd.......there was no calmly trying to convince her to submit to arrest, they simply shot her.....

Who cares? The turd was shot while attacking the U.S. government. She was a pig, not a hero.

Ashli left a trail and she was very determined to take back her country and overturn the election. According to her husband she was an avid fan of Qanon. Tragic, but not murder.. Why do you want the name of the Capitol guard?
Michael Leroy Byrd...murderer at large.

She was pushing with a mob that smashed a window to get into the Capitol... Do you think that was a good idea?
It's irrelevant what I think about what she did. She was unarmed and posed no threat to Leroy. She didn't even make it through the window. The goon cop shot her in the neck anyway. He murdered her.

The Foxhole said:
When Prog radicals stormed into the state capitols of Iowa, Wisconsin, and Georgia, none of them were shot. When left-wing protesters tried to break down the door to the SCOTUS while Bret Kavanaugh was sworn in, no one was shot.

Antifa and BLM thugs riot, murder, burn, loot, and assault in Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, and Brooklyn Center MN, without the media calling them ‘terrorists’ and demanding incarceration or death.

Black men shooting unarmed white women have different criteria. When the narrative suits them, “leftists” transform into apologists for police murder.

There’s a two-tiered system of justice in America. One for Dems and one for everyone else.

Ashli’s family should sue the shit out of him.

The Foxhole said:
According to Fox News back in 2019, a U.S. Capitol police officer was under review after somehow left his Glock 22 pistol inside the bathroom of the structure’s visitor center.

Lt. Mike Byrd forgot to take the weapon with him upon leaving the restroom and it was found “during a routine security sweep” later in the day, officials told Roll Call.

“The Department takes these matters very seriously, and has a very thorough process to investigate and review incidents such as these, and holds personnel accountable for their actions,” Capitol Police spokeswoman Eva Malecki said. “Following the investigation’s conclusion, appropriate actions will be taken in accordance with the Department’s official policies and procedures.”

Byrd is the leader of the House Chambers section of the department and was reportedly back on the job in the days after the incident. He allegedly told his colleagues he “will be treated differently” because of his rank, sources told Roll Call, although it wasn’t immediately clear what he may have meant by the comment.

Last edited:
We will burn every city down unless they win!n unarmed

An unarmed rioter is still a riotor and can still pose a threat to an officer by sheer numbers
So one person can overwhelm the cops by sheer numbers? Damn she must have been really tough.

Trump Insurrectionists who stormed the US Capitol in an effort to overturn a free and fair election at Trump's direction. Consequently, conservatives no longer support law and order

Yes, Mustang, you make a relevant point.
One can also arrive at that conclusion when the telly shows Trump supporters on January 6th, at the Capitol, beating uniformed cops with a Blue Lives Matter flag, and draggn 'em down stairs to then beat 'em with an AMERICAN flag.

MAGA!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Just think what we’re going to accomplish this summer with our 230 million guns and 40 billion rounds of ammo.
Oh just stop. By all conservative (yes, my joke) estimates, almost 800 people actually breached and traipsed the Capitol halls.
----------------------------------------
I don't mean to be intrude in a posting exchange, but......but, poster JackONT, I fear that you and other thinking adults here will push too hard against the nutjobbery and jackassery of the WhiteRight and drive them from this message-board.

We all will lose.

• Thinking adults lose this really cheap and easy 24/7/365 avenue to feel superior and smarter than.
  • And those who the thinking adults feel superior to, well, if they lose this steam valve to vent the unhappiness they have for the life they made for themselves and their families.....well, with all of 230 million guns.....they all could go postal.
  • So, society loses. For one, our mail will be delayed even more.

ps.....and this is on the downlow, poster JackONT. You gotta remember the thoughtful contributor you are exchanging messages with......is also the very same thoughtful contributor who, in one of his less thoughtful episodes, was promoting the laugher of Kamala Harris free book give-away.
    He swallowed the hook, the line, the sinker........ and the friggin' anchor.

Yupper, the very same moke who wanted so desperately for the tale to be true he didn't do what HonesttoGod real thoughtful people do.................homework.
So there is that.

Who cares? The turd was shot while attacking the U.S. government. She was a pig, not a hero.
No, YOU are a pig. Denigrating a veteran again. A true swine you are.

$10 million...for the life of a 14 year Veteran....WTF!
Didn't George Floyds family get $27 million for the life of a deranged criminal crackhead?

She was participating in an insurrection that she as a military veteran should have known was wrong and contrary to the oath she took.
My guess??...

BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS, Jack. Nobody cares about your guesses. The 5,000 participating in each of the 8,700 BLM riots last year robbing, stealing, looting, killing and burning should know better.

Democrats ought to know better than to run such a totally corrupt election.

George Floyd should KNOW BETTER than to pass counterfeit money, do fentanyl, mug pregnant women, and fight with police trying to arrest him for said crimes.

You know Freaky, you need to calm down and relax. Have you taken that car in your garage out for a drive with your special someone? It might calm you down. :)
No one stole any election. Your boy lost..cause he sucked! And then he threw a tantrum because he lost...and then convinced his lemmings to go storm a seat of democracy.

And yes, Floyd deserved to get pinched for passing funny money...but die for it? Have his hands cuffed behind his back while lying face down?..already subdued?..with a knee
on his neck (yes, his neck, not his back) for 9:29???..No.
Tell us more how a small group of unarmed middle age out of shape citizens nearly ended America.

I can tell you about 500 arrested so far, with more to come. I can tell you about many of them still sitting in jail without bail. I can tell you about the upgraded charges that will get most of them convicted of felonies, which means an end to their gun rights and voting rights. After this is over with, which is going to be a while. A lot of them are going to wish they were dead, along with the terrorist that did pay for it with her life.

So tell us more about how you’re dealing with being a loser on this.

Yawn. Good luck with that. I hope the family gets stuck with the Capitol Police legal bill. NO ONE will give them a nickel for their traitorous daughter.

Dems say its now permissible to shoot unarmed rioters and kill them. That new rule won't end well for Dem rioters in multiple Dem cities.

It's been said before on this venue......and we wish to bring no further pain to Ms. Babbit's family; however, the old folk wisdom applies here:

Play stupid games, Ashley........and you will win a stupid prize.

RIP

It's been said before on this venue......and we wish to bring no further pain to Ms. Babbit's family; however, the old folk wisdom applies here:

Play stupid games, Ashley........and you will win a stupid prize.

RIP
The one who did something stupid was the cop. Now he’ll get to pay for it. Guess Floyd, the punk in Chicago, and a bunch of other criminals played stupid games and got their stupid prizes.

Ashlie is alive and lives in the Jungles of Malaysia with Elvis, and Tupac, and Nipsy Hussle, and Strom Thurmond, and Bob Barker, and a host of other famous.
They entertain at a nightly show to an audience of FANS.

Key words in this article are "plans" to sue them. Also "within the next 10 days" to file a lawsuit.
This interview was given by the family's lawyer...who can speculate all he wants. It don't make it truth. :)
Big hill to climb to get this kind of judgement..even civil-wise.

She was participating in an insurrection that she as a military veteran should have known was wrong and contrary to the oath she took.
My guess??...settlement for a paltry amount vs the amount her family's hotshot lawyer is demanding.
Kind of like Dominion, they have been awfully quiet lately. So far just threats.

You've been hurt by every man you really needed to depend on in your life huh honey?

Sorry, but I'm not gay, so stop hitting on me.

Why do I attract so many Trump cult closet cases?
LOLOL. Excuse me dear sir. I always thought you were a bitch..........Wonk...wonk...wonk....................Better to find out early on though...........LOLOL.................................GD I love being Punkd here by libturds..........

But your avatar and name are confusing...................confusing......confusing......................................con.................

One can also arrive at that conclusion when the telly shows Trump supporters on January 6th, at the Capitol, beating uniformed cops with a Blue Lives Matter flag, and draggn 'em down stairs to then beat 'em with an AMERICAN flag.
You have no proof that Trump supporters did that. You may have seen videos of people carrying the marks of Trump supporters, but you cannot prove that they were not Antifa or BLM thugs out to tarnish the demonstrations with violence against police.

Your logical fallacy is much akin to "Johnny and the red hat".

A. Communists where red hats.
B. Johnny is wearing a red hat.
Therefore:
C. Johnny is a communist.

This is a failed argument.

So is yours.

No, YOU are a pig. Denigrating a veteran again. A true swine you are.

Honorable veterans do not commit treason and attack Congress. I bet you think that Timothy McVeigh was a hero because he served in the military. If this pig hadn't been attacking Congress, she wouldn't have been shot.

Forum List

Back