U.S. airstrike in Iraq raises specter of wider war in Middle East

You can't crush 3 million people out of existence and win anything.

What a stupid thing to say.

1706649345812.png

You can't crush 3 million people out of existence and win anything.
Learn some history----volumes can be written on islamic
genocides------euphemistically called "THE GLORIOUS AGE
OF ISLAMIC CONQUEST" ...... I wouldn't call it a win---but muslims
do over the dead bodies of lots more than 3 million.. Who is
"YOU" in your silly declaration?

ISIS takes credit.
Never forget that ISIS was created by the US and funded by the US and this supposed incident happened precisely where the alleged killings were supposed to have happened . More coincidences !!
It stinks as usual of yet another US False Flag .
Recall the famous US Chemical attacks in Syria fabricated by the US ?

Never forget that ISIS was created by the US and funded by the US and this supposed incident happened precisely where the alleged killings were supposed to have happened . More coincidences !!
It stinks as usual of yet another US False Flag .
Recall the famous US Chemical attacks in Syria fabricated by the US ?

The US didn't create or fund ISIS. ISIS was born in camp Brucca prison in Iraq in 2004. It was a finishing school for disaffected Sunni jihadi. Bush installed Iranian stooge Maliki. Unintended consequences of stupid foreign policy.

Mehr Assad was as vicious as his father Hafez and he was running Syria even before the schoolboys were arrested and tortured.

The US didn't create or fund ISIS. ISIS was born in camp Brucca prison in Iraq in 2004. It was a finishing school for disaffected Sunni jihadi. Bush installed Iranian stooge Maliki. Unintended consequences of stupid foreign policy.

Mehr Assad was as vicious as his father Hafez and he was running Syria even before the schoolboys were arrested and tortured.
doesn't matter-----all the problems were created by the CRUSADER WEST AND THE ZIONIST JEWS-----ask allah's BBF---muhummad

Hamas are an offshoot of Muslim Brotherhood. They are useful to Israel and despised by most Arabs. They have always hurt Palestinians.
Where do you get this bull crap from?... The Palestinian people have elected Hamas to run Gaza twice... they are not connected to the Muslim brotherhood which was booted from Egypt by the way... Hezbollah hates Hamas until it comes to hating Israel and the USA... this is what I ty to beat into the heads of westerners.... there are no good Muslim groups... there are good Muslim people but no good Muslim groups... they fight each other until they see us and Israel then they will bond together to kill us...
And Hamas inside of Gaza is mostly manned by young Palestinians... I wish the American people would stop grouping them into good groups and bad groups....

Where do you get this bull crap from?... The Palestinian people have elected Hamas to run Gaza twice... they are not connected to the Muslim brotherhood which was booted from Egypt by the way... Hezbollah hates Hamas until it comes to hating Israel and the USA... this is what I ty to beat into the heads of westerners.... there are no good Muslim groups... there are good Muslim people but no good Muslim groups... they fight each other until they see us and Israel then they will bond together to kill us...
And Hamas inside of Gaza is mostly manned by young Palestinians... I wish the American people would stop grouping them into good groups and bad groups....
You're very ignorant. My question is why? Hamas is an offshoot of Muslim Brotherhood. Yes . They were driven out of Egypt. Some were hanged or imprisoned. Don't you know any middle east history? Were you even born? Don't you remember the Lavon Affair or the Suez crisis?

Do you remember Nasser?

You have never set foot in Kuwait...and you know absolutely nothing about it. What's with you old armchair experts? You don't know anything about the oil business either.

Saddam could not meet his OPEC quota during his war with Iran.
Brie and Chablis Tourist

You know nothing about any of the countries you've been to, spending all your time in get-togethers with their sheltered and ignorant upper classes.

Forum List

Back