U.N. Official 'Accidentally' Crushes Own Throat Right Before Testifying Against Hillary Clinton

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Could be just another freak accident that seems to follow the Clintons. I didn't even know they were being investigated.

They are so dirty, how can it be that the democrats can't do better?

U.N. Official 'Accidentally' Crushes Own Throat Right Before Testifying Against Hillary Clinton

U.N. Official 'Accidentally' Crushes Own Throat Right Before Testifying Against Hillary Clinton | Zero Hedge

Call it conspiracy theory, coincidence or just bad luck, but any time someone is in a position to bring down Hillary Clinton by testifying they wind up dead. In fact, there’s a long history of Clinton-related body counts, with scores of people dying under mysterious circumstances.

I love watching the progression of these RW talking point lies. :lol: :lol: :lol: Clearly shows the gullibility of RWNJs here.

what lie? I quoted a news story? The real progression is the left wing's, first blame the source, second deride the source third deride those providing the source. Same old progression on every thread.

I love watching the progression of these RW talking point lies. :lol: :lol: :lol: Clearly shows the gullibility of RWNJs here.

what lie? I quoted a news story? The real progression is the left wing's, first blame the source, second deride the source third deride those providing the source. Same old progression on every thread.
You know this guy has nothing to do with Clinton and was not about to do any testifying in any Clinton connected case, right?

You know this guy has nothing to do with Clinton and was not about to do any testifying in any Clinton connected case, right?

You're trying to reason with people who are going to vote for a Birther for president.

Could be just another freak accident that seems to follow the Clintons. I didn't even know they were being investigated.

They are so dirty, how can it be that the democrats can't do better?

U.N. Official 'Accidentally' Crushes Own Throat Right Before Testifying Against Hillary Clinton | Zero Hedge

Call it conspiracy theory, coincidence or just bad luck, but any time someone is in a position to bring down Hillary Clinton by testifying they wind up dead. In fact, there’s a long history of Clinton-related body counts, with scores of people dying under mysterious circumstances.

Wow, it's like that guy who accidentally shot him self in the head way back when.

Ashe was murdered by Bat Boy on the orders of Hillary. Obviously.

I just posted an article.

But here is an article discussing Snopes treatment of the story. Kinda funny how Snopes is always there for the Clitnons.

About That John Ashe Story….

What the hell? Why is this in conspiracy theories. This site is BS. The left wing can post anything they want on the politica forum and it stays forever. But the queen is protected by burying this in conspiracy theories. I am thinking it is getting to be time to move on. Let this place devolve with the left wing moderators.

What the hell? Why is this in conspiracy theories. This site is BS. The left wing can post anything they want on the politica forum and it stays forever. But the queen is protected by burying this in conspiracy theories. I am thinking it is getting to be time to move on. Let this place devolve with the left wing moderators.

Sorry, thems .. Da Rules ... some pc liberal pansy whined is my guess..:wink_2:

Did you read the comments on the Zero Hedge link... that's quite a list of coincidental deaths .. Boris provided.?

Forum List

Back