Tyre Nichols? How about supporting cops.

I am speaking out against bad cops that beat people to death for running away,,,

why wont you answer that if its OK for them to beat someone to death for breaking a law is it not OK we beat them to death for breaking the law??
Speak out all you want, there will always be bad people and some of them will be in law enforcement. It's never OK to beat an innocent person to death and we supposedly have investigations to determine right from wrong. I just object to you projecting shit on me for seeing the same event and having the opinion that one should not try to fight with law enforcement EVEN IF they get rough with you.

There is no vast organization of law enforcement people bent on exercising their power over you either.

Speak out all you want, there will always be bad people and some of them will be in law enforcement. It's never OK to beat an innocent person to death and we supposedly have investigations to determine right from wrong. I just object to you projecting shit on me for seeing the same event and having the opinion that one should not try to fight with law enforcement EVEN IF they get rough with you.

There is no vast organization of law enforcement people bent on exercising their power over you either.
when your opinion is he deserved it it can only lead me to believe youre OK with killing cops and politicians when they do far worse crimes,,,

now go to bed and play with your dolls,,,

and again you added in something that didnt happen in this case like a typical leftist POS

he never fought them he ran away from them,,

what felony did he commit??
I didnt think so

now go back to killing your neighbors cats and let the adults talk,,
Resisisting arrest, Failure to pull over, failure to submit. At least a 50-50 they are repeat Felons just out of jail, or on parole. usually a parole violation coming and they do anything to avoid going back in. Take no chances. Protect the public nearby first.

At least a 50-50 they are repeat Felons just out of jail, or on parole. usually a parole violation coming and they do anything to avoid going back in. Take no chances. Protect the public nearby first.
why are you trying to change the subject??

is it because you know you are loosing by sticking to the topic at hand??

typical leftist debate tactics,,

when your opinion is he deserved it it can only lead me to believe youre OK with killing cops and politicians when they do far worse crimes,,,

now go to bed and play with your dolls,,,

and again you added in something that didnt happen in this case like a typical leftist POS

he never fought them he ran away from them,,
I did not say he deserved it, I said he should not have resisted and should not have run. The cops should not have beat him to death either. I see both sides yet you seem to be hell bent on nothing but revenge. When you are stopped by law enforcement, you don't fight, you don't shout and scream and you don't run. Stop calling everyone who disagrees with you a 'leftist' it's stupid.

nothing tyre did justifies being beaten to death,,

I guess you havent heard but this is looking like a hit job of one of the cops, he sent a picture of tyre after the beating to his babys momma that just happened to be tyres girlfriend,,

how about you stop being a bootlicker and stick the the facts and reality??
Tyre should have remembered the Law of the Jungle.

A wise monkey doesn't monkey with another monkey's monkey.

car was in an active turn lane, boxed in by Police cars. Apparently the criminal did not pull over as reported by the Officers in pursuit.

does that matter? Whens the last time you got pulled over in the Left turn lane? Most exit to the right side.
how do you not see youre exactly like a democrat and its just the difference in what criminal you defend??

all you debate tactics are exactly the same and when those fail you go to personal insults or attacks,,,

in this case the facts are clear,, 5 cops with a weight advantage of at least 800lbs along with being well trained couldnt restrain a 130 man because they were more focused on beating him,,
they also had 4 guys hold him down while another kicked him in the head at least twice and then held him in a seating position while a cop beat him with a baton and then held him up while another cop hit him in the head at least 3 times and maybe as much as 6 times,,,

these cops are the worst of the worst and youre defending them,,'

they are pieces of shit and so are you for defending them,,

Here's a word for the day for you concerning your argument. Sophistry. You support criminals not being criminals? That's like supporting dogs not being dogs.
No. Here's a word for you, Understanding. If criminals weren't doing criminal things, they would be normal law abiding people. If cops weren't committing criminal acts, they would be law abiding cops.

I sense you struggled with my post, but I'm glad I explained it to you.

Edit : Note to self, dumb down my posts to include all IQ levels in society.

If that's what one of the cops did, (And that is a big IF) not even that enabled the cops to cuff him, did it.
Did you watch the video? not only did that happen but one of the cops was also throwing haymakers at the victim's head while 2 other cops were holding him up.

These cops are no different than the thugs who jumped me when I was 18 and left me with a ruptured spleen 3 broken ribs a grade 4 concussion and a fractured eye orbital.

how do you not see youre exactly like a democrat and its just the difference in what criminal you defend??

all you debate tactics are exactly the same and when those fail you go to personal insults or attacks,,,

in this case the facts are clear,, 5 cops with a weight advantage of at least 800lbs along with being well trained couldnt restrain a 130 man because they were more focused on beating him,,
they also had 4 guys hold him down while another kicked him in the head at least twice and then held him in a seating position while a cop beat him with a baton and then held him up while another cop hit him in the head at least 3 times and maybe as much as 6 times,,,

these cops are the worst of the worst and youre defending them,,'

they are pieces of shit and so are you for defending them,,

the Cops were wrong onceit got out of control. I said that way back. But not good enough for you DEMwitted loons. You wanted all lives destroyed up to Mayor or down to EMS. You sort sickens me. America is DESTROYED from your kind. You and you Kkklan are WHY these things happen.

Tookyou 1000 posts to let out first bits of Truth. I remember your feeding frenzy earl on. The Criminal was also very much in the wrong. Wrong first to resist and run.

the Cops were wrong onceit got out of control. I said that way back. But not good enough for you DEMwitted loons. You wanted all lives destroyed up to Mayor or down to EMS. You sort sickens me. America is DESTROYED from your kind. You and you Kkklan are WHY these things happen.

Tookyou 1000 posts to let out first bits of Truth. I remember your feeding frenzy earl on. The Criminal was also very much in the wrong. Wrong first to resist and run.
when did I ever say anything about blm or any other event??

my one and only concern in this discussion is over 1000lbs of well built well trained cops beat a 130 man to death because he ran away,,

thats what makes you a leftist cause you cant focus on one thing and need to bring up other shit that has nothing to do with the discussion or spin things around like youve constantly done in this discussion

and thats also what makes you a vile disgusting piece of shit just like your leftist democrat brothers,,

when did I ever say anything about blm or any other event??

my one and only concern in this discussion is over 1000lbs of well built well trained cops beat a 130 man to death because he ran away,,

thats what makes you a leftist cause you cant focus on one thing and need to bring up other shit that has nothing to do with the discussion or spin things around like youve constantly done in this discussion

and thats also what makes you a vile disgusting piece of shit just like your leftist democrat brothers,,

Nowhere in that post did i mention BLM? Did I? 100s posts with TRUTH hidden by your ilk as always. I said "ill wait in facts or autopsy". To you that meant i was OK with the beating? But LW lie on everything. The criminal was in the wrong too. But facts hidden by your ilk....as always.

Nowhere in that post did i mention BLM? Did I? 100s posts with TRUTH hidden by your ilk as always. I said "ill wait in facts or autopsy". To you that meant i was OK with the beating? But LW lie on everything. The criminal was in the wrong too. But facts hidden by your ilk....as always.
I dont need an autopsy to see that 5 cops with an 800lb advantage beat a 130lb man to death,,,

the excuses you make are getting laughable,,

I dont need an autopsy to see that 5 cops with an 800lb advantage beat a 130lb man to death,,,

the excuses you make are getting laughable,,
Got it. You ignore all the facts you dont like. Other posters can only focus on what you decide valued, your weight issue. I want all facts up front, not after you're caught cherry picking.

Got it. You ignore all the facts you dont like. Other posters can only focus on what you decide valued, your weight issue. I want all facts up front, not after you're caught cherry picking.
what facts did I ignore,,

he ran from them and they systematically beat him to death,, I say systematically because they took turns holding him while another cop beat him or kicked him in the head instead of arresting him,,

what did I miss??

Yes, there are many runners out there. Or those who simply resist arrest. Why? Because it is money in the bank. From suing the city over use of excessive force. That is probably what tyre was up to. What other reason to resist and run did he have. To him, every punch and kick was probably just more money in the bank to him. And the cops probably knew exactly what he was up to. So they gave him his moneys worth.
if the person doesn't survive the family goes for the green.

what facts did I ignore,,

he ran from them and they systematically beat him to death,, I say systematically because they took turns holding him while another cop beat him or kicked him in the head instead of arresting him,,

what did I miss??
so were those police officers racist.

Forum List

Back