Tyre Nichols? How about supporting cops.

what facts would a autopsy give us we dont already know??

he could have pulled a ST. floyd and ate a sack of Fentynal to hide it from the Cops. When he was behind the wheel of a car drunk & high in daytime after passing bad checks….repeat Felon. The truth is always hidden by LW loons so we wait to find out.

he could have pulled a ST. floyd and ate a sack of Fentynal to hide it from the Cops. When he was behind the wheel of a car drunk & high in daytime after passing bad checks….repeat Felon.
based on the video and the fact we know of the multiple blows bith punches and kicks to the head and body its most likely going to be severe blunt force trauma with internal bleeding and brain damage,,,,

but sure lets wait and see if youre right and being beaten by 5 well built well trained cops with an 800lb weight advantage unconscienced and life less didnt have anything to do with it,,

but if those police officers were white I do not know about you, but many people would be calling them racist.
what does what many people are calling it matter to the facts we know??

feel free to waste our time with your racist crap but dont expect me to play your games,,

I'm going to focus on we having gangs of cops beating people to death,,

Nah. But it’s fun to tweak you dolts.

Fuck off. I don’t take commands.

Wtf are you bleating?

I didn’t say minimal, you ignorant twat. Minimal force reasonably necessary isn’t the same thing.

You’re an asshole.

I COMMAND you to keep replying to me. That's an order!

I side with cops operating within the law. If they're not capable of controlling their behavior, they have no business in that job

The cops were operating within the law. For the most part. If somebody resists arrest, you beat them until they cooperate. Also, do you side with cops being human? Humans make mistakes. And human cops. When somebody resists arrest and runs from you, as a human cop, that will tend to piss you off. So they beat tyre a little more than they should have. It was his fault for resisting.

I COMMAND you to keep replying to me. That's an order!
You’re so lame, it hurts my retina to see your posts.

Because you’re a tired and trite pathetic douchebag brainless bitch hack troll— I hereby condemn you to the iggy zone.

Go contract Fire-AIDS and die, if you can.

And may God have no mercy on your soul.

:fu:

No. Here's a word for you, Understanding. If criminals weren't doing criminal things, they would be normal law abiding people. If cops weren't committing criminal acts, they would be law abiding cops.

I sense you struggled with my post, but I'm glad I explained it to you.

Edit : Note to self, dumb down my posts to include all IQ levels in society.

No, if criminals weren't doing criminal things, (at the time) they would still be criminals. Now if they never did criminal things, then they wouldn't be criminals. Next, consider it just my opinion, but the cops who beat tyre didn't commit a criminal act.

The actual video shows the officers telling Tyre to lay on his stomach (he was on his side) he does not do this and an officer pushes him over and then tazes him. At that point Tyre gets up and runs. The officers claim he was driving reckless however, IMO, they had no call to drag him out of the car and once they had him on his stomach they could have cuffed him. That being said, IMO, Tyre should not have run. He could have had his day in court.

Did you watch the video? not only did that happen but one of the cops was also throwing haymakers at the victim's head while 2 other cops were holding him up.

These cops are no different than the thugs who jumped me when I was 18 and left me with a ruptured spleen 3 broken ribs a grade 4 concussion and a fractured eye orbital.

Yeah, I watched both videos closely. I never saw one of the cops treating tyre's head like a football that the cop was trying to kick through the field goals. And if tyre got kicked in the head, it didn't make him comply, did it. So I don't blame the cops for holding him up and laying some haymakers on his head. Tyre apparently just wanted to be beaten. Every kick and punch increased his bank account after he likely successfully sued the city for police brutality. The cops gave him what he wanted. Too bad for him that now it is only likely to be his parents who will be getting a massive pay day.

You’re so lame, it hurts my retina to see your posts.

Because you’re a tired and trite pathetic douchebag brainless bitch hack troll— I hereby condemn you to the iggy zone.

Go contract Fire-AIDS and die, if you can.

And may God have no mercy on your soul.

:fu:

Liar! You said that you don't take orders. Then you took mine.

The actual video shows the officers telling Tyre to lay on his stomach (he was on his side) he does not do this and an officer pushes him over and then tazes him. At that point Tyre gets up and runs. The officers claim he was driving reckless however, IMO, they had no call to drag him out of the car and once they had him on his stomach they could have cuffed him. That being said, IMO, Tyre should not have run. He could have had his day in court.
so nothing about the beating that ended up killing him???

figures a sick piece of shit like you would ignore that very important part,,

Everybody seems to enjoy coming down on the cops. But do any of you ever stop to consider the difficult and dangerous job they do? All those who are against the cops would be shitting bricks if they weren't around. And just look at the case of Tyre Nichols. Did he deserve to be beaten as severely as he was? Maybe not. But did he deserve to be beaten? Definitely! If you are going to resist the police, you get what you get. I saw both the videos. In the first body cam video, he wouldn't let the cops cuff him. If he had, none of the rest would have followed. From what I saw of the first video, they did manage to get cuffs on one of his hands. Before he broke free and took off.

Then there is the second video taken from a camera on the top of a pole when the cops caught him again. In none of it was he allowing the cops to cuff him again. Despite the beatings. Apparently the cops got fed up, stood him up and really beat him. I doubt very much if they wanted to beat him to the point that he would die 3 days later. But if you play that game, you take your chances. Like it or not, suspects don't get to decide on whether or not they get arrested. On that last point, do you agree or disagree.

Nonsense.
He committed no crime and it was illegal to cuff or arrest Tyre.
The most the police could legally do is write him a ticket.

The cops were operating within the law. For the most part. If somebody resists arrest, you beat them until they cooperate. Also, do you side with cops being human? Humans make mistakes. And human cops. When somebody resists arrest and runs from you, as a human cop, that will tend to piss you off. So they beat tyre a little more than they should have. It was his fault for resisting.

Wrong.
There was no basis for an arrest, and it is ILLEGAL to beat someone, ever.
If they are swinging, then you use a taser in self defense.
Beating is always illegal.

so nothing about the beating that ended up killing him???

figures a sick piece of shit like you would ignore that very important part,,
He ran which precipitated the beating. Was the stop and the beating lawful? Probably not but, now the poor kid is dead while entitled pricks like you urge people to resist and run when stopped by law enforcement.

Yeah, I watched both videos closely. I never saw one of the cops treating tyre's head like a football that the cop was trying to kick through the field goals. And if tyre got kicked in the head, it didn't make him comply, did it. So I don't blame the cops for holding him up and laying some haymakers on his head. Tyre apparently just wanted to be beaten. Every kick and punch increased his bank account after he likely successfully sued the city for police brutality. The cops gave him what he wanted. Too bad for him that now it is only likely to be his parents who will be getting a massive pay day.

Any blow to the head is prohibited and criminal.

Forum List

Back