Tyre Nichols? How about supporting cops.

He ran which precipitated the beating. Was the stop and the beating lawful? Probably not but, now the poor kid is dead while entitled pricks like you urge people to resist and run when stopped by law enforcement.
when did I urge anyone to run from cops?? I said its a bad idea but doesnt justify beating someone to death like youve been doing because your a sadistic sick fucking nazi wanna be,,

when did I urge anyone to run from cops?? I said its a bad idea but doesnt justify beating someone to death like youve been doing because your a sadistic sick fucking nazi wanna be,,
I never said the beating was justified. I said if he had not run he might be alive today. You seem to think we should always resist law enforcement when stopped for a traffic violation. You are a stupid shit and live in some kind of fantasy world.

I never said the beating was justified. I said if he had not run he might be alive today. You seem to think we should always resist law enforcement when stopped for a traffic violation. You are a stupid shit and live in some kind of fantasy world.
no you completely left out the beating in your explanation,,,

show me one time where I tried to urge or justify running from cops,,
100% of the time I have said running is not justification for beating someone to death,,
you back to using your leftist tactics of claiming something was said that was never said,,

I don't disagree with that. But it doesn't matter what you or I think. It's up to a court of law.
youve been disagreeing with that for 2 days,,,

a court is only for punishment,, the facts are they murdered that guy and the video proves that,,
he sure didnt beat himself to death,,

Nonsense.
He committed no crime and it was illegal to cuff or arrest Tyre.
The most the police could legally do is write him a ticket.

Are you high? Right or wrong, people being taken into custody by the police don't get to decide whether or not they want to be arrested. If they have a problem with it, it can be settled in court. Also, if you don't like this thread, read the one I just made called "a travesty of justice."

no you completely left out the beating in your explanation,,,

show me one time where I tried to urge or justify running from cops,,
100% of the time I have said running is not justification for beating someone to death,,
you back to using your leftist tactics of claiming something was said that was never said,,
Show me one time where I said Tyre's killing was justified. You can't count on 'justice' when being stopped by law enforcement. Next time you're stopped and drug out of a car, go ahead and tell them your 'rights' and resist, ya stupid idiot. See what happens to you. We could probably agree that we should be able to trust all cops but that just ain't the case. My ADVICE is DO NOT RUN from law enforcement!! Don't be fucking stupid!!

He ran which precipitated the beating. Was the stop and the beating lawful? Probably not but, now the poor kid is dead while entitled pricks like you urge people to resist and run when stopped by law enforcement.

The cops caused him to try to flee out of fear for his life.
They illegally stopped him without cause, it was illegal to drag him out of his car.
It was illegal to beat or even cuff him.
The police were totally and completely in the wrong from the very beginning, and I not at all blame him for trying to get away out of self defense from the criminal attack.

Wrong.
The police illegally stopped him and yanked him from the safety of his vehicle, which is what "precipitated" everything.

Wrong.
There was no basis for an arrest, and it is ILLEGAL to beat someone, ever.
If they are swinging, then you use a taser in self defense.
Beating is always illegal.

Is this the result of so many pot shops opening up? Did yo smoke some really good bud? What to me would have or should have been illegal is to let s suspect go. If it takes a b eating to stop them, then a beating they should get. Also, apart from a beating, no doubt the cops also tried to use a taser. That's what they're for. But apparently that didn't work either.

Show me one time where I said Tyre's killing was justified. You can't count on 'justice' when being stopped by law enforcement. Next time you're stopped and drug out of a car, go ahead and tell them your 'rights' and resist, ya stupid idiot. See what happens to you. We could probably agree that we should be able to trust all cops but that just ain't the case. My ADVICE is DO NOT RUN from law enforcement!! Don't be fucking stupid!!
you just did it again,,,

now show me where I urged someone to run???

Are you high? Right or wrong, people being taken into custody by the police don't get to decide whether or not they want to be arrested. If they have a problem with it, it can be settled in court. Also, if you don't like this thread, read the one I just made called "a travesty of justice."

Wrong.
The police had ZERO authority to "take him into custody".
He committed no crime, had no warrants, had no record, etc.
Clearly the police were the only ones at fault.

Taking someone into custody when they have committed no crime, is illegal.
It is false arrest, kidnapping, false imprisonment, etc., and is one of the worst possible crimes, short of beating you to death.

So, you think they should have just let him go. I strongly disagree.

The police ONLY gain their authority by borrowing our delegated right of self defense.
But Tyre was harming no one, so then there was no authority to even stop him.
So then everything the police did was criminal.
They had no legal authority to do anything at all to him.

Wrong.
The police had ZERO authority to "take him into custody".
He committed no crime, had no warrants, had no record, etc.
Clearly the police were the only ones at fault.

Taking someone into custody when they have committed no crime, is illegal.
It is false arrest, kidnapping, false imprisonment, etc., and is one of the worst possible crimes, short of beating you to death.

How often do I have to say this. Right or wrong, anybody taken into custody by the police don't have the right to decide whether or not they want to be taken into custody. If a wrong was done to them, that's what the courts are for.

No, if criminals weren't doing criminal things, (at the time) they would still be criminals. Now if they never did criminal things, then they wouldn't be criminals. Next, consider it just my opinion, but the cops who beat tyre didn't commit a criminal act.
Judging by your posts, you nearly picked an apt user name.

Everybody seems to enjoy coming down on the cops. But do any of you ever stop to consider the difficult and dangerous job they do? All those who are against the cops would be shitting bricks if they weren't around. And just look at the case of Tyre Nichols. Did he deserve to be beaten as severely as he was? Maybe not. But did he deserve to be beaten? Definitely! If you are going to resist the police, you get what you get. I saw both the videos. In the first body cam video, he wouldn't let the cops cuff him. If he had, none of the rest would have followed. From what I saw of the first video, they did manage to get cuffs on one of his hands. Before he broke free and took off.

Then there is the second video taken from a camera on the top of a pole when the cops caught him again. In none of it was he allowing the cops to cuff him again. Despite the beatings. Apparently the cops got fed up, stood him up and really beat him. I doubt very much if they wanted to beat him to the point that he would die 3 days later. But if you play that game, you take your chances. Like it or not, suspects don't get to decide on whether or not they get arrested. On that last point, do you agree or disagree.

Horsepucky.

I've never called the cops and have them arrive in time to do a bit of good. Usually, whatever I called them about was long over before they got their fat donut-eating asses over there.

Tyre Nichols was murdered over a traffic violation. He wasn't fleeing a murder or a rape.

These cops need to be sent to prison for the rest of their lives.

Forum List

Back