TX democrat gov candidate lied about how she paid for college

Then there was this fella with a foreign student ID; picked up a lotta bucks with that scam but then ran for president as a natural born American citizen. Oh yeah, the "foreign student" scam was at an American university.

But that only would count if he were not a Democrat.

Yurt the ButtHurt makes assertions without evidence.

Nothing new here.

its on her own website you fucking idiot

and the divorce lie is already linked to in the OP, why do you need another link?

oh, because you got caught lying again, so you have to lie some more in an attempt to dig yourself out of the hole you dug.

Last edited:
The NARAL darling lives up to the leftist ideals. The DNC will probably offer her a job.

I was going to say..I've never noticed that dems have a problem voting for admitted criminals and felons...let alone liars.

Criminals vote for the people who they relate to.

She also lied about dealing with a pregnancy at the age of 17.

What scum. Using the poor and exploiting women for wealth and power.

that is the essence of the left - LIES.

otherwise they won't ever get into power - because they are the scum of the earth.

surprisingly they find a lot of idiots which WANT to be cheated and lied to to vote them in.

She is not an exception - rather the honest democrat ( please, show me ONE) is an extreme exception.
They all LIE - rangel, clinton, obama, jesse jackson, pelosi, reid, warren, and the name to them all - legion...

dimocrap scum voters know which way is up.

It's really simple..... Republicans expect you to work for a living....

dimocrap scum politicians will simply steal money from Republicans and give it to dimocrap scum voters.

Guys, I am NOT kidding. I see it every day. I mean EVERY day.

Kids on Welfare, fat mama sitting at home doing nothing, the teenagers under 18 on the street dealing drugs, older people teaching the younger people how to scam the system and get welfare bennies.... Older kids running some kind of scam or another, constantly in and out of Jail and/or Prison..... The Males have been made into Feral Creatures while the females squat in their filth hovels and squirt out one dimocrap voter/breeder/future ward of the State after another....

The young women who can't wait to get preggo and get Welfare, SNAP, AFDC, Housing Assistance..... All before they even learn to read. The wandering, aimless, directionless males with no education, no training, no one to raise his children, no one to 'humanize' or civilize him..... Inevitable ending up incarcerated -- Or dead.

Which way do you think those scumbags are gonna vote?

Think they're gonna vote for someone that says, "Bitch, get a fucking job." And take a fucking shower once in a while.

Or the dimocrap scumbag who steals money from people that work for it and doles it out to people that vote dimocrap and tells them it's always somebody else's fault.... Usually 'Whitey' or Republicans.

It really is just that simple.

all true, but what I am extremely interested in is what is the end point of all those dimocrap puppeteers. Yes, I understand that the vast majority is astoundingly stupid - we have the proof on the board every day - but there are those who understand that this can not go into eternity as iit is unsustainable. That dimocraps know exactly well what parasites they are fostering I have no doubt about ( I mean the ones which pull the strings). Their contempt is actually even worse towards the sheeple they breed ( as their blatant eugenics always show - they don't even hide it anymore), and they know perfectly well that if the scale is tipped - the chaos will ensue and the violence after that. What I am extremely curious to know is - are they really so stupid to take yet another attempt at the totalitarian utopia, never mind it never works and they know that, or are they even more stupid and thinking that they are going to be the ones who will reign in the violence?

Y'all must be really scared of Wendy.

No reason to fear her....she's destroying herself.

I imagine this is how Hillary's campaign will go if and when she ever decides to fly her broomstick into the 2016 race.

Y'all must be really scared of Wendy.
How is pointing out the background story she put out to the public is not to put it nicely totally accurate or truthful being scared of her? Why put out the story you were a divorced 19 year old raising a daughter and living in a mobile home raising your child and putting yourself through school when in fact you were a 21 year old married to a lawyer who was helping pay for your college and raising the kids while you were attending college? could it be that version A has a more dramatic and emotional impact than the actual truth.

TRied to make it out that she was some struggling person who relied on scholarships and other stuff, when it was her husband, who she left, paid for it.

Wendy Davis Admits Bio Isn?t Totally Accurate -- Daily Intelligencer

he paid for her last 2 years and he hadn't any objection to it ... you know I got divorced when I was young... cant remember how old I was ... so if I guess its lying ??? isn't that what they tried to do with warren when her parents told her she was part Indian and she believe it ... now its a lie cause she was told and never confirmed it ... really she was 21 one she got divorced and not 19 oh heaven forbid ...

Last edited:
TRied to make it out that she was some struggling person who relied on scholarships and other stuff, when it was her husband, who she left, paid for it.

Wendy Davis Admits Bio Isn?t Totally Accurate -- Daily Intelligencer

From your link: When the future state senator met lawyer Jeff Davis, she was working two jobs and attending Texas Christian University on an academic scholarship and a Pell Grant. After their marriage, he paid for the last two years of her undergraduate degree.

He paid for her last two years of her undergraduate degree.....butt hurt makes people stretch the truth......which is what you are doing.....nothing new.

Her lies during the lawsuit were more interesting than anything else to me, seems one would remember being married and divorced before their 20th birthday.

So what she said was true for much of the time she was in college, so it's NOT a lie...At any rate, it's too bad Pubs can't campaign on their POLICIES, HAVE TO RELY ON BS CHARACTER ASSASSINATION of their opponents, and Dem voters for that matter- and of course total bs propaganda...Hater dupes...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back