TX democrat gov candidate lied about how she paid for college

From your link: When the future state senator met lawyer Jeff Davis, she was working two jobs and attending Texas Christian University on an academic scholarship and a Pell Grant. After their marriage, he paid for the last two years of her undergraduate degree.
So this irrelevant gossip/character assassination is PUBCRAPPE ANYWAY, AS USUAL..Do hater dupes actually KNOW what their heroes' policies are, or do they like getting screwed by the greedy rich....OH WELL, AT LEAST YOU'RE IN THE WHITE PARTY LOL.

Hey, when a VP can boast of successful plagiarism and his faithful hail it as a virtue, then why in hell can't another Democrat openly lie and have it so acclaimed?

C'mon, let's be fair here!

Thorough vettings are required: our last two AGs here in Utah are criminals and will be indicted.

We need to clean up our GOP of its fascist-corporatism, crony capitalism, and corruption before we can even worry about the Dems.

Last edited:
So what she said was true for much of the time she was in college, so it's NOT a lie...At any rate, it's too bad Pubs can't campaign on their POLICIES, HAVE TO RELY ON BS CHARACTER ASSASSINATION of their opponents, and Dem voters for that matter- and of course total bs propaganda...Hater dupes...

She did it to herself and then lied about it to all of us. She's worthless.

I'm sure the left will be over this like they are with Chris Christie...
No wait.... they wont.
What was I thinking.

So what she said was true for much of the time she was in college, so it's NOT a lie...At any rate, it's too bad Pubs can't campaign on their POLICIES, HAVE TO RELY ON BS CHARACTER ASSASSINATION of their opponents, and Dem voters for that matter- and of course total bs propaganda...Hater dupes...

The OP was debunked and fail.

You have to tell the whole truth, far righties, or you get your metaphorical butts kicked every time.

You should probably get your story straight JS. She lied in her auto and was called out on it. She's done nothing here in Texas and will get thoroughly landslided in the election. She's a liar.

The OP was debunked and fail.

You have to tell the whole truth, far righties, or you get your metaphorical butts kicked every time.

how was it debunked? be specific liar. i gave you links which you ignored that prove what i said is correct and that you are wrong. but as usual, when proven wrong you either lie or run away with your tail between your legs.

no surprise you're on the side of dems again mr. republican

TRied to make it out that she was some struggling person who relied on scholarships and other stuff, when it was her husband, who she left, paid for it.

Wendy Davis Admits Bio Isn?t Totally Accurate -- Daily Intelligencer

here is the evidence jakestarkey, right in the OP and since you're too retarded to find her website (that i mentioned), i will help the class dunce

Texas State Senator Wendy Davis - District 10

jake?

hello?

jakestarkey?

ignoring the truth as usual

I knew she was a piece of shit, it was just a matter of time until something came up on the radar.

So she left her rich second husband once she milked him for his money....and she lost custody of her own children.

The GOP competitor should ask her why she lost her kids....

1) Drug addict?
2) Alcoholic?
3) Child abuser?
4) Insane bitch?

Tell the people of Texas what the ruling was...

Forum List

Back