TX democrat gov candidate lied about how she paid for college

I knew she was a piece of shit, it was just a matter of time until something came up on the radar.

So she left her rich second husband once she milked him for his money....and she lost custody of her own children.

The GOP competitor should ask her why she lost her kids....

1) Drug addict?
2) Alcoholic?
3) Child abuser?
4) Insane bitch?

Tell the people of Texas what the ruling was...

Not to mention that its damn near impossible for a mother to lose custody of her children.

It's not that she lied, it is about her character or lack of.

She used a rich man then left him.

She lost custody of her children which is very rare for a WOMAN.

She cheated on her husband(s).

She is a human defect....and that is why liberals parade her out for Gov of Texas. She filibustered for the right to kill unborn babies in Texas....enough said about her being a piece of shit.

shocking a politician lied

TRied to make it out that she was some struggling person who relied on scholarships and other stuff, when it was her husband, who she left, paid for it.

Wendy Davis Admits Bio Isn?t Totally Accurate -- Daily Intelligencer

here is the evidence jakestarkey, right in the OP and since you're too retarded to find her website (that i mentioned), i will help the class dunce

Texas State Senator Wendy Davis - District 10

jake?

hello?

jakestarkey?

ignoring the truth as usual

Back_to_the_Future_Part_II_7829_Medium.jpg

McFly!? Hello!!?

It isn't so difficult to lose custody of your kids. She probably gave up custody. She should have had her records sealed ala Obama and just lied about everything the way Obama does.

I certainly wouldn't vote for her. But all she has to do is say, that her ex was and is a fine father and I plan to give all my time to the job. But that doesn't take away from the fact she is a liar. But look, Obama was a liar, most people knew it and he was voted in to a second term.

According to the article, she did rely on scholarships and grants. Not really seeing this being particularly relevant to much of anything.

Forum List

Back