TX Attorney General: Trump is right about mail in voter fraud.

Paxton? That sleaze ball was previosuly arrested and charged with security fraud. Ken Paxton’s criminal trial has been pending for nearly four years. Here’s a timeline of his legal drama. Only in Texas would they elect an AG with a criminal history of fraud.

Voter Fraud has been Paxton's go to issue. Despite Paxton's many efforts he has failed to find any rampant voter fraud in Texas. When asked by the House of Representatives to show proof of Voter fraud he refused and ran away with his tail between his legs. Texas AG Refuses House Demand for Voter-Fraud Files

Well, I'll give Paxton this. He is an expert on how to commit fraud.
Maybe he's telling the truth. I'd like to know if he is. Facts don't scare me.
That there are irregularities out there at times regarding the voting process, no one can seriously it. Does that mean that there is rampant fraud all over the nation? No it does not. One can take a few instances and shout: Look voter fraud! Buth those are local in nature, caught and prosecuted. Trump's own voter fraud commission found zilch. Paxton uses voter fraud for his own political advantage, like Trump, not because there is any.
Buth those are local in nature, caught and prosecuted

You are dumb enough to believe every drunk driver is caught an prosecuted too, huh?
If voter fraud was as prevalent as drunk driving, evidence of voter fraud would be everywhere. It is not.

Last edited:
Paxton? That sleaze ball was previosuly arrested and charged with security fraud. Ken Paxton’s criminal trial has been pending for nearly four years. Here’s a timeline of his legal drama. Only in Texas would they elect an AG with a criminal history of fraud.

Voter Fraud has been Paxton's go to issue. Despite Paxton's many efforts he has failed to find any rampant voter fraud in Texas. When asked by the House of Representatives to show proof of Voter fraud he refused and ran away with his tail between his legs. Texas AG Refuses House Demand for Voter-Fraud Files

That there are irregularities out there at times regarding the voting process, no one can seriously it. Does that mean that there is rampant fraud all over the nation? No it does not. One can take a few instances and shout: Look voter fraud! Buth those are local in nature, caught and prosecuted. Trump's own voter fraud commission found zilch. Paxton uses voter fraud for his own political advantage, like Trump, not because there is any.

You are dumb enough to believe every drunk driver is caught an prosecuted too, huh?
If voter fraud was a prevalent as drunk driving, evidence of voter fraud would be everywhere. It is not.
Never said it was. Your post was a pathetic dodge, Simpleton.

Feel free to disprove all the court cases he has brought, Dummy.

Or, just whine and cry like the little bitch you are.
Taking his words as true, everyone of those people were caught and prosecuted you moron. The Heritage Foundation study you found sites 1,228 cases of voter fraud out of "billions" cast. Get a grip, Nancy. There is no rampant voter fraud expect in the addled brains of Conservatives.
See post #18, Simpleton.

How many instances of voter fraud do you require before wanting to do something about it? Tell us your threshold of corruption.
You're the one making the assertion that voter fraud is rampant. Well prove it. My position is that there are some irregularities in the process. They are caught and prosecuted. It is not a nationwide problem. Your own Heritage Foundation link says it is not a problem. Trump's own Voter Fraud commission found no rampant fraud. You can find instances of it, but show me where it is rampant.

If voter fraud was a prevalent as drunk driving, evidence of voter fraud would be everywhere. It is not.
Don't make analogies that you can't defend.

Taking his words as true, everyone of those people were caught and prosecuted you moron. The Heritage Foundation study you found sites 1,228 cases of voter fraud out of "billions" cast. Get a grip, Nancy. There is no rampant voter fraud expect in the addled brains of Conservatives.
See post #18, Simpleton.

How many instances of voter fraud do you require before wanting to do something about it? Tell us your threshold of corruption.
You're the one making the assertion that voter fraud is rampant. Well prove it. My position is that there are some irregularities in the process. They are caught and prosecuted. It is not a nationwide problem. Your own Heritage Foundation link says it is not a problem. Trump's own Voter Fraud commission found no rampant fraud. You can find instances of it, but show me where it is rampant.
You're the one making the assertion that voter fraud is rampant.

I did? Where? Show me where I used the word "rampant", liar.

Don't make analogies that you can't defend.
I guess I shouldn't make analogies that fly over your pointed head. In short, no analogies.

See post #18, Simpleton.

Well then that is great. If you agree with me that voter fraud is not rampant then what are we arguing about? We are in agreement: There are instances of voter fraud, but they are far and few in-between. I stand corrected.

See post #18, Simpleton.

Well then that is great. If you agree with me that voter fraud is not rampant then what are we arguing about? We are in agreement: There are instances of voter fraud, but they are far and few in-between. I stand corrected.
I didn't say it wasn't rampant either, but at least you admit you are a liar.

See post #18, Simpleton.

:102::102:
LOL...you can't make up your mind. So is voter fraud rampant or is it not?

It is VERY frustrating that both the AG and the posters here refuse to back up their statements with actual cases, which were no doubt reported in the papers. The President's Commission never issued a report, citing lack of cooperation from the states. However, they blocked access to the working documents by actual Commission members, too. Dunlap is reviewing them now; the courts made Trump hand them over.

It seems to me that it would be easier to "cheat" by mail. Ballots floating around out there en masse just invite some scurilous types to take advantage. You're probably right that it is not large numbers, but it's doubtful that they ALL got caught, either. I don't entirely dismiss the GOP's concerns. They're just overblowing it and until they come up with more than the Heritage stats, I'm truly not that worried about it.

It is VERY frustrating that both the AG and the posters here refuse to back up their statements with actual cases, which were no doubt reported in the papers. The President's Commission never issued a report, citing lack of cooperation from the states. However, they blocked access to the working documents by actual Commission members, too. Dunlap is reviewing them now; the courts made Trump hand them over.

It seems to me that it would be easier to "cheat" by mail. Ballots floating around out there en masse just invite some scurilous types to take advantage. You're probably right that it is not large numbers, but it's doubtful that they ALL got caught, either. I don't entirely dismiss the GOP's concerns. They're just overblowing it and until they come up with more than the Heritage stats, I'm truly not that worried about it.
It all is a joke. Nostra doesn't know where he stands!

Of course they are overblowing voter fraud for political purposes. There are instances of it, but it is a untruth that there is a nation wide epidemic of voter fraud. I have seen absolutely no evidence of it.

Last edited:

It is VERY frustrating that both the AG and the posters here refuse to back up their statements with actual cases,

Perhaps you should read the OP. He listed actual cases.

Both links I have provided list actual cases.

See post #18, Simpleton.

Unlike you, I admit the extent of voter fraud can't be known. You automatically assume every case is caught and prosecuted, which is a moronic position. Exactly what we expect from you.

Now, run along Simpleton. I getting tired of beating you up.

It is VERY frustrating that both the AG and the posters here refuse to back up their statements with actual cases,

Perhaps you should read the OP. He listed actual cases.

Both links I have provided list actual cases.
You're right. You did. I was referring to the AG's refusing to give that information to the House.

There is more in the link. Anyone denying voter fraud by mail is a complete moron, a hack, or both.

Texas AG Ken Paxton: Trump is right and Twitter ‘fact check’ is wrong – mail-in ballot fraud is a real problem

In 2007, during a spirited debate over photo ID legislation while I was in the Texas Legislature, a Democratic lawmaker from Dallas objected to the bill on the grounds that it allowed voting by mail to proceed without photo identification.

The legislator said: “Vote by mail, that we know, is the greatest source of voter fraud in this state. In fact, all of the prosecutions by the attorney general – I shouldn’t say all, but a great majority of the prosecutions by the attorney general occur with respect to vote by mail.”

As the official now charged with prosecuting election fraud in Texas, I can say unequivocally that the legislator was right: going back more than a decade and continuing through the present day, around two-thirds of election fraud offenses prosecuted by my office have involved some form of mail-ballot fraud.

These prosecutions include instances of forgery and falsification of ballots.

One man pleaded guilty after forging 1,200 mail-in ballot applications, resulting in 700 suspected fraudulent votes in a 2017 Dallas election. He was identified after a voter, whose ballot he harvested, snapped a photo of him on her cellphone.

“Authentic” signatures are also collected from voters, either under false pretenses or by experienced harvesters who confidently gain compliance from voters, as illustrated in a video that surfaced during the 2018 primary in the Houston area.

The anonymous video appears to show how easily a ballot application and signature were collected from a voter by a campaign worker in less than 20 seconds. After providing her signature, the voter asked the worker: “Is this legal, what you’re doing?” The worker replied: “Yes, ma’am, we’ve done 400 already.”

In South Texas, a former U.S. Postal Service employee was convicted of bribery in a federal prosecution in 2017 for selling a list of absentee voters to vote harvesters for $1,200.

Once mail ballots go out, harvesters show up at a voter’s door and engage the voter to provide “voting assistance.” The variations are endless, but a common practice involves giving the voter the impression that the harvester is an election official.

Whatever the case, successful vote harvesters leave with a voter’s signature and a ballot that is either blank, voted in the way the harvester wants, or that can be modified (or disposed of) later.

Skilled vote harvesters appear friendly and helpful. They may engage the voter in reassuring political discourse while assisting the voter in filling out the ballot. One fraudster was convicted of unlawfully “assisting” elderly nursing home residents – including an Alzheimer’s patient –complete mail ballots.

Twitter’s head of site integrity, Yoel Roth, has attacked President Trump and his team as ‘ACTUAL NAZIS” and smeared Trump voters as supporting a “racist tangerine.”
These instances are just the tip of the iceberg. Mail ballot fraud has been documented across the country. In fact, the Heritage Foundation has helpfully assembled a searchable database of over 1,000 instances of election fraud resulting in some form of plea, penalty or judicial finding.

Many of those cases involving abuse of absentee ballots. Indeed, one of the most infamous instances of election fraud in recent memory – the 2018 contest for the 9th Congressional District in North Carolina – involved large-scale fraud conducted by ballot harvesters.

I know Ken Paxton.

I don't like Ken Paxton.

But, he is right.

Take a look at the Texas county political map from 2016.

1920px-Texas_Presidential_Election_Results_2016.svg.png

Note the proximity to Mexico.

'Splain that one.

Or, if any of you are interested, and would like to take your fingers out of your ears and stop screaming "la la la la" for a moment, I will explain it to you. Just let me know.

:beer:

There are instances of gun violence using "assault weapons" but they are far and few in-between.

There is more in the link. Anyone denying voter fraud by mail is a complete moron, a hack, or both.

Texas AG Ken Paxton: Trump is right and Twitter ‘fact check’ is wrong – mail-in ballot fraud is a real problem

In 2007, during a spirited debate over photo ID legislation while I was in the Texas Legislature, a Democratic lawmaker from Dallas objected to the bill on the grounds that it allowed voting by mail to proceed without photo identification.

The legislator said: “Vote by mail, that we know, is the greatest source of voter fraud in this state. In fact, all of the prosecutions by the attorney general – I shouldn’t say all, but a great majority of the prosecutions by the attorney general occur with respect to vote by mail.”

As the official now charged with prosecuting election fraud in Texas, I can say unequivocally that the legislator was right: going back more than a decade and continuing through the present day, around two-thirds of election fraud offenses prosecuted by my office have involved some form of mail-ballot fraud.

These prosecutions include instances of forgery and falsification of ballots.

One man pleaded guilty after forging 1,200 mail-in ballot applications, resulting in 700 suspected fraudulent votes in a 2017 Dallas election. He was identified after a voter, whose ballot he harvested, snapped a photo of him on her cellphone.

“Authentic” signatures are also collected from voters, either under false pretenses or by experienced harvesters who confidently gain compliance from voters, as illustrated in a video that surfaced during the 2018 primary in the Houston area.

The anonymous video appears to show how easily a ballot application and signature were collected from a voter by a campaign worker in less than 20 seconds. After providing her signature, the voter asked the worker: “Is this legal, what you’re doing?” The worker replied: “Yes, ma’am, we’ve done 400 already.”

In South Texas, a former U.S. Postal Service employee was convicted of bribery in a federal prosecution in 2017 for selling a list of absentee voters to vote harvesters for $1,200.

Once mail ballots go out, harvesters show up at a voter’s door and engage the voter to provide “voting assistance.” The variations are endless, but a common practice involves giving the voter the impression that the harvester is an election official.

Whatever the case, successful vote harvesters leave with a voter’s signature and a ballot that is either blank, voted in the way the harvester wants, or that can be modified (or disposed of) later.

Skilled vote harvesters appear friendly and helpful. They may engage the voter in reassuring political discourse while assisting the voter in filling out the ballot. One fraudster was convicted of unlawfully “assisting” elderly nursing home residents – including an Alzheimer’s patient –complete mail ballots.

Twitter’s head of site integrity, Yoel Roth, has attacked President Trump and his team as ‘ACTUAL NAZIS” and smeared Trump voters as supporting a “racist tangerine.”
These instances are just the tip of the iceberg. Mail ballot fraud has been documented across the country. In fact, the Heritage Foundation has helpfully assembled a searchable database of over 1,000 instances of election fraud resulting in some form of plea, penalty or judicial finding.

Many of those cases involving abuse of absentee ballots. Indeed, one of the most infamous instances of election fraud in recent memory – the 2018 contest for the 9th Congressional District in North Carolina – involved large-scale fraud conducted by ballot harvesters.

I know Ken Paxton.

I don't like Ken Paxton.

But, he is right.

Take a look at the Texas county political map from 2016.

1920px-Texas_Presidential_Election_Results_2016.svg.png

Note the proximity to Mexico.

'Splain that one.

Or, if any of you are interested, and would like to take your fingers out of your ears and stop screaming "la la la la" for a moment, I will explain it to you. Just let me know.

:beer:

Is there any possibility that the border areas have more Hispanics, who traditionally vote Democrat?

See post #18, Simpleton.

Unlike you, I admit the extent of voter fraud can't be known. You automatically assume every case is caught and prosecuted, which is a moronic position. Exactly what we expect from you.

Yeah, LOL..I love how you change your tune when you are in a corner. You are so predicable.

See post #18, Simpleton.

Yeah, LOL..I love how you change your tune when you are in a corner. You are so predicable.
My tune hasn't changed, Simpleton. You twice made up shit and claimed I said it. I shot your bullshit down.

Deal with it, Window Licker.

See post #18, Simpleton.

My tune hasn't changed, Simpleton. You twice made up shit and claimed I said it. I shot your bullshit down.

Deal with it, Window Licker.
LOL..Look at you getting so upset. Just admit you changed your tune. You did a complete 180. The trouble with you is that you are too intellectually dishonest to admit it.

Forum List

Back