Two years and no science around masks?

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
So the geniuses have been able to fast track a treatment that hijacks the body's protein system to create foreign spike proteins that ostensibly force the immune system to fight Covid, but after two years they haven't been able to present any science around the simple problem presented below - do masks work?

Mask.png

Really?

So the geniuses have been able to fast track a treatment that hijacks the body's protein system to create foreign spike proteins that ostensibly force the immune system to fight Covid, but after two years they haven't been able to present any science around the simple problem presented below - do masks work?

View attachment 582165
Really?

I doubt there's any science that you would bother to accept.

It's like "There's so much evidence the Earth is round, there's time zones, there's day night cycles, there's no edge of the world etc etc" you "The Earth's flat"

It's like "There's so much evidence the Earth is round, there's time zones, there's day night cycles, there's no edge of the world etc etc" you "The Earth's flat"
Present it.

View attachment 582165
Really?
Work, as in, they stop COVID? Answer is no.

They're designed to minimise and reduce but they don't stop the virus.

That's the European PDF link explaining medical face masks.

The same white people who gave you most of the comforts and medicines and discoveries of the world. The world or western world recovered from the dark ages and it was not the yellow people or the black people or the brown people or the red people who took the mantle. They had their religions. If more enlightened why did they not take control and win the prize? For they had all the same flaws as the white man.

Burgermeister

Without masks someone gets infected within some few minutes from someone else who is about 3 meters far (risk ~100%).

In a normal situation (sitting around a table) the risk to get Corona within 20 minutes is only about 10% in case of a normal clinical masks. It is 4% in case of FFP2-masks if the mask fits not very well - and the risk is only 0.1% if the mask is perfectly close.

=> Masks help a lot!!!

Last edited:
Burgermeister

Without masks someone gets infected within some few minutes from someone else who is about 3 meters far (risk ~100%).

In a normal situation (sitting around a table) the risk to get Corona within 20 minutes is only about 10% in case of a normal clinical masks. It is 4% in case of FFP2-masks if the maks fits not very well - and the risk is only 0.1% if the mask is perfectly close.

=> Masks help a lot!!!
If mask were good for Americans to wear, Democrats would oppose their use.

It's really that simple.

Americans are fools to take any advice from Democrats who hate them.

Burgermeister

In a normal situation (sitting around a table) the risk to get Corona within 20 minutes is only about 10% in case of a normal clinical masks. It is 4% in case of FFP2-masks if the mask fits not very well - and the risk is only 0.1% if the mask is perfectly close.

=> Masks help a lot!!!
LOL

The same white people who gave you most of the comforts and medicines and discoveries of the world. The world or western world recovered from the dark ages

The "dark ages" were not dark. We call it the middle ages.

and it was not the yellow people or the black people or the brown people or the red people who took the mantle.

Yellow, red and black (as well as white) had been color codings from cartographers. No Red Indian is red. Not any Chinese is yellow and only very few Blacks are nearly black. The skin color of all mankind is the Earth color white <-> brown <-> black in very fine nuances.

They had their religions. If more enlightened why did they not take control and win the prize? For they had all the same flaws as the white man.

Last edited:
Wearing a mask to protect you from coronavirus is like wearing a swim suit in a pool to protect others from your pee.

Again:

-----

=> Masks help a lot!!!
-----

And remember please that clinical masks are constructed to help not to infect others. One of the main reasons to use masks is not to infect others! This is specially important in case someone is not able to know that he could spread the virus.

Last edited:
Again:

-----

=> Masks help a lot!!!
-----
No they do not.

Mask help infect people.

People touch contaminated surfaces then touch their mask, then breath in virus all day. Not to mention a lot of dumb people reuse mask.

Again...

If mask were good for Americans, Democrats would oppose their use.

Wearing a mask to protect you from coronavirus is like wearing a swim suit in a pool to protect others from your pee.
Went to the market today. Fat lady was ahead of me with her carton of ice cream, and the roller belt was empty except for her carton, so I reached over and got the divider bar to start putting my purchases on it. She had a cow and told me to back away..I was too close. She had a mask on. I didn't, as usual. I ignored her and continued to put my stuff on the counter belt and she began to scream BACK AWAY YOU ARE TOO CLOSE TO ME. I laughed and said BAAAAAA. She said how dare I? I said BAAAAAA. She said back away again. I said "you turn me on. I want to get even closer now, darling" and made smooching noises. She got more irate. I laughed. The people behind me laughed too. She was so busy yelling at me she didn't realize the clerk was patiently waiting for her to pay up. I told her to move forward so I could get out from behind my cart and give her a big ol hug cuz she was so sexy. More snickers behind me, and she paid then walked off in a huff. We all applauded.

No they do not.

Mask help infect people.

People touch contaminated surfaces then touch their mask, then breath in virus all day. Not to mention a lot of dumb people reuse mask.

Again...

If mask were good for Americans, Democrats would oppose their use.

U-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e how stupid US-Americans are able to think - if they are able to think at all. Covid-19 is a natural catastrophe which needs support from everyone to be able to be solved. I do not see any sense to discuss with a natural catastrophe about politics.

Went to the market today. Fat lady was ahead of me with her carton of ice cream, and the roller belt was empty except for her carton, so I reached over and got the divider bar to start putting my purchases on it. She had a cow and told me to back away..I was too close. She had a mask on. I didn't, as usual. I ignored her and continued to put my stuff on the counter belt and she began to scream BACK AWAY YOU ARE TOO CLOSE TO ME. I laughed and said BAAAAAA. She said how dare I? I said BAAAAAA. She said back away again. I said "you turn me on. I want to get even closer now, darling" and made smooching noises. She got more irate. I laughed. The people behind me laughed too. She was so busy yelling at me she didn't realize the clerk was patiently waiting for her to pay up. I told her to move forward so I could get out from behind my cart and give her a big ol hug cuz she was so sexy. More snickers behind me, and she paid then walked off in a huff. We all applauded.
If a Democrat is only wearing one mask tell that pos they are selfish and anti science

Forum List

Back