Two Ways to Help Stop Mass Shootings

This thread has went downhill, folks. I'm tired of it. But, before I go I want to honor the children who died at Robb Elementary school on May 24, 2022. I wish I could post their pictures. But, I can only post their names and ages.
For them I will continue to speak out against NRA ownership of politicians and citizen ownership of semi-automatic weapons that are used for killing large numbers of human beings.

This thread has went downhill, folks. I'm tired of it. But, before I go I want to honor the children who died at Robb Elementary school on May 24, 2022. I wish I could post their pictures. But, I can only post their names and ages.
For them I will continue to speak out against NRA ownership of politicians and citizen ownership of semi-automatic weapons that are used for killing large numbers of human beings.

Good luck with your outside humping.

Makenna Lee Elrod, 10
Layla Salazar, 11
Nevaeh Bravo, 10
Marando Mathis, 11
Jose Manuel FloresJr, 10
Xavier Lopez, 10
Tess Marie Mata, 10
Rogelio Torres, 10
Elihna "Ellie" Amyah Garcia, 9
Elihna A Torres, 10
Annabel Guadalupe Rodriquez, 10
Jackie Cazares, 9
Uziyah Garcia
Jaycee Caemelo Luevanos, 10
Maite Yuleana Rodriquez, 10
Jailal Nicole Silguero, 10
Amerie Jo Garza, 10
Alexandria "Lexi" Aniyah Rubio, 10
Alithia Ramirez, 10

These are the 19 children who were slaughtered at Robb Elementary School on May 24, 2022.
Maite Yuleana Rodriquez is the one who was identified by her green Converse tennis shoes. Her body was blown to smitterines, along with the bodies of all the other children.

Last edited:
The 2 teachers who were murdered that day were:
Mrs. Irma Garcia, 48
M's. Eva Mireles, 44

So heartbreaking. I won't be posting in this thread anymore.
I've said all I want to say here.

Last edited:
The AR-15 is "underpowered"? Wow!
Yes.

Too bad we can't ask any of the mass shooting victims how "underpowered" they are. Those victims are DEAD.
We don't need to ask. We already know that it is underpowered.

So, I guess the AR-15 was powerful enough.
Not really. Using them to hunt deer would be inhumane due to the lack of adequate power.

Why do I get the feeling of 3 posters here wanting to hump my leg?
When you propose violating people's civil liberties for no reason, people who value civil liberties are likely to respond and object.

It's like you, Toddswhatshisname and Open (Mouth) Bolt are all seeking my attention.
Didn't you recently complain about name-calling on one of these threads?

Naaaaaaaah, he's wrong: their stories are not at all the same. Peyton Gendron and Salvador Ramos were so young they didn't have a history that warned anyone actionably.

The Cruz thing before the Parkville shooting WAS problematic; but I have been most interested in Jared Loughner. He was so insane that really, when arrested, he couldn't even talk plain. He had been crashing for months and his family simply didn't know what it was or what to do. That they let him keep a gun after all those visits by police and death threats ---- well, darn. Something very wrong there. Needs work.

I'd like to see boys not able to buy guns until at least age 21. By then, the society and family will usually know if he's gone crazy with schizophrenia and maybe somebody would have the sense to intervene before he does a Batman Killer performance. Boys would build up some history, either as sane members of society ----- or murderous whack jobs. Maybe some of these sprees would be prevented. Maybe.

Your excuse for their well-known problems is silly since they were spelled out in the article.

Yes...the burglar decided not to beat or torture the victim.....the entire choice left to the criminal...

Meanwhile....the other 59%...

Wealthy retired couple tortured by burglars who forced wife to walk on broken glass in £20,000 raid

wealthy couple were tortured by "Swat team" burglars who forced the wife to walk on broken glass before breaking one of her toes with a sledgehammer while stealing £20,000 of gold and jewels.

Professional burglars John McCarthy, 35, and Richard Leslie, 37, were branded "every householder's worst nightmare" after playing leading roles in the gang that terrorised the vulnerable pensioners for four hours during a night-time raid.

--------

During their ordeal, the couple, aged in their 70s, were bound with tape, beaten, threatened and locked in a utility room.

The burglars hit the 77-year-old man with a chair and forced his 75-year-old wife to walk barefoot on glass, having discarded her slippers.

One of the burglars threatened to cut off the wife's fingers and ear with a pair of shears if gold, cash and Rolex watches were not produced.

She also needed extensive dental treatment because of the beating to her face. Her husband was stuck with pins "many times" to extort more valuables, the court heard.

During the attack, one of the armed intruders boasted: "This is what we do for a living."

They made off with Chinese ornaments in 24 carat gold, jewellery, silver commemorative coins featuring Winston Churchill and Margaret Thatcher, gold bars, a custom-made Seiko watch as well as thousands of pounds and Hong Kong dollars in cash.

============

Those wealthy assholes....you can tell...they obviously initiated the violence against those helpless burglars and forced the burglars to torture them.............

An Englishman's home is his dungeon

Various reassuring types, from police spokesmen to the Economist, described the stabbing of the Moncktons as a "burglary gone wrong". If only more burglaries could go right, they imply, this sort of thing wouldn't happen.
But the trouble is that this kind of burglary - the kind most likely to go "wrong" - is now the norm in Britain. In America, it's called a "hot" burglary - a burglary that takes place when the homeowners are present - or a "home invasion", which is a much more accurate term. Just over 10 per cent of US burglaries are "hot" burglaries, and in my part of the world it's statistically insignificant: there is virtually zero chance of a New Hampshire home being broken into while the family are present. But in England and Wales it's more than 50 per cent and climbing. Which is hardly surprising given the police's petty, well-publicised pursuit of those citizens who have the impertinence to resist criminals.
These days, even as he or she is being clobbered, the more thoughtful British subject is usually keeping an eye (the one that hasn't been poked out) on potential liability.

Four years ago, Shirley Best, proprietor of the Rolander Fashion emporium, whose clients include Zara Phillips, was ironing some clothes when the proverbial two youths showed up. They pressed the hot iron into her flesh, burning her badly, and then stole her watch. "I was frightened to defend myself," said Miss Best. "I thought if I did anything I would be arrested." There speaks the modern British crime victim.

Yep....ironing those clothes was likely percieved as a violent attack, so the burlars had to defend themselves...

Waterboarded by a gang of robbers in her £7m home: Masked intruders torture grandmother, 73, for three hours to make her open a safe

That led to a terrifying three-hour ordeal in which the attackers used waterboarding – a form of torture in which the victim is made to feel they are about to be drowned.
The men took underwear from Mrs Jansen’s bedroom and forced it into her mouth before dragging her into the en-suite bathroom. They pulled her head back over the bath and covered her face with a towel they kept flooded with water from the shower head.
‘They did this to me three times but I just couldn’t open the safe,’ she said. ‘I kept telling them it was empty but they didn’t believe me.’
Mrs Jansen, who lives on a private estate in Weybridge, Surrey, told the Mail: ‘I was absolutely terrified, I thought they were going to kill me.
‘They asked me if I had any grandchildren, I told them I had ten and they said “We are going to kill you, do you think your grandchildren will miss you?”
‘I was consumed by fear. It was sheer hell and all I can remember is praying.’
Her six-bedroomed house had been broken into several weeks before the attack last Friday and Surrey Police believe the raiders had located the two safes at that point.

Read more: Waterboarded by a gang of robbers in her £7m home: Masked intruders torture grandmother, 73, for three hours to make her open a safe
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Vagabond doesn't care as he has an ideology to defend no matter what.

It is irrational to blame the victims in their own homes when they get attacked by people who breaks into the homes.

I bet Vagabond would pee heavily if two criminals with guns in their hands smash down his front door.

Makenna Lee Elrod, 10
Layla Salazar, 11
Nevaeh Bravo, 10
Marando Mathis, 11
Jose Manuel FloresJr, 10
Xavier Lopez, 10
Tess Marie Mata, 10
Rogelio Torres, 10
Elihna "Ellie" Amyah Garcia, 9
Elihna A Torres, 10
Annabel Guadalupe Rodriquez, 10
Jackie Cazares, 9
Uziyah Garcia
Jaycee Caemelo Luevanos, 10
Maite Yuleana Rodriquez, 10
Jailal Nicole Silguero, 10
Amerie Jo Garza, 10
Alexandria "Lexi" Aniyah Rubio, 10
Alithia Ramirez, 10

These are the 19 children who were slaughtered at Robb Elementary School on May 24, 2022.
Maite Yuleana Rodriquez is the one who was identified by her green Converse tennis shoes. Her body was blown to smitterines, along with the bodies of all the other children.

Now you resort to emotionalism while you ignore the part about the numerous failures from the state and federal government officials who had plenty of reasons to deny the mass killers ability to buy firearms as soon as he turned 18 and the local police should have run in there to stop him as soon as they got there.

The School District Failed
The State failed
The Federal government failed
The Local police force failed.

You ignored all this because you are not interested in fixing the problem.

I bet Vagabond would pee heavily if two criminals with guns in their hands smash down his front door.
Well, I would be immensly surprised if that ever happened for sure, as my front door is one of those I mentioned earlier that has become more and more commonplce over here in the UK; one that has a three point locking system and made of composite materials and all but immune to police battering rams. If they tried to shoot out the lock, it would jam in locked position and the hinges are similarly protected.
Vagabond doesn't care as he has an ideology to defend no matter what.
I'm not defending an ideology, that's what you are doing.

As I've said countless times, I used to own guns and belonged to two shooting clubs; in my time I've fired every calibre from .22 up to a 120mm Chieftan tank gun. I'm not against gun ownership, I just find the American ideology behinf a system of giving out guns like confetti to anyone who wants one, a little rash and somewhat deranged.

Forum List

Back